Chapter 46: Duty of Incubus I**
1.2k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shalltear, May I come in?" Albedo spoke behind the door. 

Hearing Albedo, Arthur went into a panic as he didn't expect Albedo to come to Shalltear quarter at this hour. But obvious to all his worries Shalltear who was fucked to unconscious somehow got the strength to answer Albedo's call.

"Come innn~~, Albedo," Shalltear spoke in a slutty tone which once again evoked Arthur's sausage.

"Your voice sounded weird. Anyway, I heard from the vampire bride that you are with Lord Ancient One and he was in his humanoid for... " Albedo's words stuck in her throat after she opened the door. 

Looking at the scene, where Shalltear is naked with a white substance coming out from her vagina and a handsome man that was looking at her with a surprised expression, Albedo was quickly able to analyse what was happening. 

And without even missing a beat, Albedo summoned her raven battle axe and went berserk—

"You filthy parasite, how dare you try and seduce a supreme being," Albedo said as she quickly came to where Shalltear was and raised her axe.

No doubt she was going to serve Shalltear head but obvious to all this, Shalltear started to mock Albedo:

"I was the first woman in the whole Nazarick to receive Ancient-sama's mercy. So do you think Ancient-sama will allow you to slay me? And are you going to slay Ancient-sama's first partner?" 

"You are going to use Ancient-sama's name to escape from your punishment. How low have you gone, Shalltear." 

"Ancient-sama told me to be myself when we are alone so you are who stood low and interpreted our personal lovemaking—" 

"Enough with that you two," Arthur said making both of them immediately retreat their killing intent. 

Looking at their face change Arthur only thought one thing: 'Women, they are one strange creature.'

"Albedo, Shalltear didn't seduce me. I was the one who invited her to join me in bed." Albedo went depressed after hearing this. As if her lifelong dream just shattered in front of her eyes. 

But Arthur didn't stop there, he quickly came closer to Albedo and whispered in her ears:

"—And I also like to invite the black-haired succubus, if she gets naked and asked me to fuck her." Hearing Arthur, A small electric current passes through Albedo's body as a heavy moan escapes her mouth.

"AHHH~~~" She just cummed from Arthur's words alone but that was not the end.

With a crazy look that seems like some kind of switch is turned on Albedo suddenly jumped towards Arthur and pinned him down on the bed. 

"Ancient-samaaaaaa~~~~, If you say that I couldn't control myself any longer. Ahhhhh~~~~" 

'Cut... Cut, this was not in the script.' Arthur screamed in his mind but as an incubus, who took his work seriously Arthur couldn't become beta in lovemaking.

So Arthur overpowered Albedo and pinned her in the bed.

"Shalltear, Come and hold Albedo's hand and make sure she doesn't move." Shalltear quickly followed what Arthur said and locked Albedo's hand in position. 

Without waiting Arthur ripped off all the clothes that Albedo was wearing. He didn't even wait for a moment to enjoy the beautiful view in front of him. 

Removing all the Albedo's naked glory was at its peak and her pussy started to leak her female fluid like water. 

And Shalltear was looking at Arthur with a needy look but knowing that it was Albedo's turn she didn't say anything. 

Arthur chuckled softly. "Looking who is wetting herself like this." Then Arthur kissed Albedo on the lips, Which caused her to cum crazy.

"Ahhh~~~~~Anceint-samaaaa~~~~Fucckk me" Albedo screamed out as she continued to have minor orgasms.

Hearing Albedo's haul Arthur didn't wait any longer. He positioned his dick in her entrance. Due to how wet Albedo was there was no need for any foreplay.

With a swing Arthur's dick penetrated Albedo, who for a second lost connection with reality because of the heavy orgasms she experienced.

"Ah~~Finally I will become one with Ancient-sama, beat that you bitch!" Albedo said to Shalltear. Meanwhile, Arthur was lost in the pleasures of Albedo's soft pussy, feeling his consciousness drifting away into pleasure land. He quickly started to move his hips.

Hearing what Albedo said, Shalltear didn't say anything instead she let go of Albedo from her lock and kisses Arthur while he was fucking Albedo.

"Harderrrrr~~~, Fuck my pussy rougherrrrr, Ahhhh~~~~" Albedo Moaned.

Arthur lost himself in the pleasure of the two women. After Shalltear was kissed by Arthur then she started to lick his neck and slowly sink her fang into Arthur and started to drink his blood.

And Arthur, who was so lost in pleasure he didn't notice it. He started to rub Albedo's pearl like clitoris. As both Albedo and Arthur are dream demons, who specialise in sex. They both give each other maximum pleasure to their partners.

But Albedo was having a non-orgasm for the start and because of that the air in the Shalltear quarter has become an aphrodisiac zone. And even Max levels like Shalltear and Arthur were affected because of this.

After a while with a thrust, Arthur deposited his cum deep inside Albedo's womb. And Albedo let out a loud moan:

"Yessssss~~~~Ancient-sama's baby juice is pouring inside me."

After Cumming Arthur picked Shalltear, Who sucked his blood and put her in doggy style—on top of Albedo, who was tired from their first round.

Without waiting he penetrated Shalltear's tight pussy once again. To which Shalltear continued to moan.

❌❌❌

How was the chapter? If you have any advice for me, please comment on it.

please leave a review and comment, if you like Fan-fic.

I posted 15+ advanced chapters on Patreon, If you want to support me, check it out. You only need 3$ to become my Patreon.

patreon.com/Clockwork439

25