Team Battle!?
743 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was sometime after midnight and Majin was studying through the Deadly Trio. She thanked the gods after realizing that absorbing so many people allowed her brain to process things much easier. So, retaining knowledge on all three of these stupidly big books was much easier. It was so easy in fact, she memorized all three of them within an hour by flipping through the pages multiple times. Majin started to think about what her goals should be in this world. Right now, her only goals were to not die in the Destiny Battle and have as much fun as she wants in this world but those are things that will come to her not her to it. Her power and abilities should get stronger as long as she keeps training and going on quests, maybe she should aim to conquer the demon world after she’s done playing around at school.

So, her current goals for now are.

  1. Find a godly being or object to steal it’s power from.
  2. Become the greatest adventurer.
  3. Become the top ranked student on the leaderboard.
  4. Master all the occupations.
  5. Become part of the demon’s army and eventually take it over. (Meaning I’ll have to not take high ranked demon quests from the guild)
  6. Defeat all the other Champions.
  7. And finally take over the world!!! (Sounds a bit evil but trust me, I’m not a cruel person, even if becoming a Majin has changed me slightly.)

Majin then took a quick 4-hour nap and it was time for school again. After she woke up, she saw a bird hanging around her window. She opened it up and the bird had a little message attached to it’s foot. With a quick and seamless unwrapping, it was a message from her master.

“I won’t be able to train you today due to other matters but continue to study those books and we’ll take you over there on Saturday.”

Majin smirked before turning the letter into a gummy bear and eating it. She headed off to class with Tuff along side of her. Today in class it seems Mr. Nice Muscles planned for us to have a joint class exercise with another S-rank freshman class. He took us to one of the many large open spaces on campus and we saw another 10 students. 5 of them being champions like our own and the other 5 being students from this world.

“We will be doing a simulation of real----” Hassle was cut off as the world paused around the champions.

“Majin El. You will participate in a trail Destiny Battle along with these other Champions and will be given a prize if you win. If lost, you will lose one of your previous winning items. Only one team shall win.” The emotionless voice stated.

“This trial Destiny Battle will take place at this very location. Protect your marked Champion and kill the enemy’s marked Champion. Any deaths will be prevented in trail Destiny Battles. Begin.”

The Itachi look-a-like gained a large exclamation point on his head and a boy that looked like a child with a strange item on his wrist gained a large exclamation point over his.

‘So that’s our target. Now should I defend or attack…?’ Majin thought as Daiko immediately jumped towards the enemy group by himself.

‘Attack it is then. Harpy, Pervert, and Prida should be able to defend without issue.’ Majin decided before also jumping towards the middle of the enemy group.

Daiko was stopped by some humanoid dragon guy and blown away after he shot a bubble at his stomach.

‘A dragon with bubble magic is pretty awesome. I wonder what else he can do.’ Majin thought while being shot at by a loli. The girl was shooting at her with a minigun while an unreasonably beautiful fairy guy and a freaking deer stood in front of the marked kid.

Majin caught the bullets with her hand and noticed they weren’t enhanced with magic or anything. Majin looked at the loli who realized her bullets were doing nothing and switched to a rocket launcher.

*BOOM*

Three rockets shot towards her and she teleported behind the loli using Prida’s magic. With a knuckle to the back of the head, the little girl was knocked out. With a finishing stomp, she turned into mana particles and was eliminated.

Majin looked at the remaining four and saw that Daiko was still combatting against the bubble dragon guy. He could have easily taken care of him but was falling prey to his saiyan instincts and unintentionally prolonging the fight. Majin walked over to the heavenly beauty in the form of a male fairy that stood in her way.

“Are you going to move or do you need some help?” Majin asked.

“Don’t even think about it. Beating me is impossible. Yes, yes, yes.” Fairy guy said.

Majin fired a magic rock projectile at him with her index finger and he was easily taken to the ground. He smiled while looking at his painful injury.

“Transformation time!” He shouted before turning into a creature that Majin had to take out immediately and get under her mind control spell afterwards.

“The freaking Hulk!? Are you kidding me?! That’s so cool!!” She yelled while forgetting what kind of situation she was in.

The fairy guy however, did not. He leapt with monstrous force towards Majin and nearly took her entire upper body off with his foot.

Majin infused all her mana into her body and tried to stop the gigantic green beast, but the only thing she was able to accomplish was getting herself pushed back by the momentum of the Hulk and only managing to stop him once they crashed through multiple buildings. Majin then lifted the Hulk’s big foot and swung him around before tossing him away. He crashed far away slightly sunken into the ground and Majin jumped after him.

‘From what I know of the Hulk, he has no real weaknesses except a few. But those aren’t real options I can use right now. The only chance of beating this guy is with this move!’ Majin thought as her antenna glowed bright pink and fired a pink beam at the downed Hulk.

He tried to block it with his hand, but it did nothing to stop him from turning into a chocolate chip cookie that Majin instantly swiped up and ate. She could’ve sworn she felt some resistance before biting down.

“Now that that’s finished. Little cute boy and wild animal deer. Ready to give up?”

“Try me monster! I summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon.” A bright white light appeared in the sky before shaping into a giant shiny blue dragon. The creature roared at her, shaking the very ground beneath them.

“Hey, you need to tribute a monster to summon that! You can’t just!”

“Hahahahahah with my cheat I don’t need to follow any rules with magic on my side!” The boy interrupted.

The dragon opened it jaws and light particles started to form. Majin grinned at the dumb animal as she slowly walked over to the boy, deer, and dragon. The card monster fired it’s blast and Majin created a dimensional portal in front of it and relocated it above the deer and duelist.

“Impossible! How!?” He shouted.

The seemingly normal deer jumped up to intercept the attack and suddenly the attack was redirected towards the sky. Leaving both the young duelist and the deer unharmed.

“What…..?” Majin asked with her jaw left open.

The deer even seemed to smirk at her before returning next to the boy’s side.

“You little! I’ll cook you up into a nice deer jerky!” Majin yelled as she blasted the blue eyes white dragon out of the sky with a magical soul projectile.

The dragon crash landed and Majin ran towards the remaining two. The deer stood courageously in front of the boy and stared Majin down.

“Grr….. Mocking me?! Just a regular stupid deer is mocking me?!”

Majin punched towards the little deer’s face and soon paid a terrible price for it. Her arm was deflected and she was nearly blown away by the recoil. She was able to stand her ground and throw another attack, but just like before it was deflected.

“A reflection cheat in the form of a stupid deer? You got to be kidding me…” Majin said.

The deer stuck its tongue out and the area around them exploded into a great fiery hell, curtesy of Majin’s anger. But even magic had no effect on the furry woodland creature. All the flames that even thought of touching a single fur on the deer was blown away and sent back with even stronger force. Majin grit her teeth as she controlled the reflected flames to come together and strike towards the Deer once more. But just like before all it did was get redirected back with even more power.

Majin let the flames wash over her and slowly burn her skin while regenerating at the same time.

“I was going about this wrong the entire time….” Majin finally realized as she slowly walked towards the marked boy.

The deer shook its butt at Majin and did all sorts of taunting towards her before slowly coming to the realization that she wasn’t falling for it anymore. Majin smiled victoriously while the deer’s face turned to horror.

“Don’t worry Nishi! I have this in the bag. I place down my spell card Raigeki!”

A sudden lightning bolt appeared in the sky and reduced Majin to bits.

24