Battling Mr. Uchiha!? Apprentice Alchemy Test!
644 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SHUFFLING*

  Majin heard someone in her room somehow. She knew it wasn't Tuff because he was sleeping right next to her.

'The nerve of those aristocrats! I only free some slaves and you send someone after me the next day?! I will definitely turn the nobles on their heads in this city. You can bet on that.' Majin thought to herself as she teleported right next to the intruder and paralyzed him.

  It was a masked man. He wasn't expected her to wake up while digging through her drawers based on the surprised look in his eyes.

"Going through a woman's belongings while she sleeps in the nude? There's a special place in the world for perverts like you." Majin said while looking at her hand and suddenly thrusting it forward, grabbing his soul in the process and soon extracting it into her glass orb of souls.

  Majin turned the body into a cinnamon bun and had a nice little treat as she put on her clothes and got herself ready for the day. She then left her room with Tuff. She used multiple spells to reinforce her room from magical entry and attacks before leaving and was headed towards Itachi Uchiha. She had no idea where he was or what he could be doing but she did know that he hung out often with the clown guy in her class.

  This campus was way too big for her to go on a hunt for someone without any clues. So, she did the next best thing. She released her captured souls and had them search for the boy while she challenged the 10th ranked student at her school. The ranking at her school didn't care for age or year just strength, which was strange to Majin because this school kind of seems like a relaxed military academy. She didn't know if they were strengthening the students for the demons or for some other reason, but she didn't care about the reason either. The point of joining the academy was just to have some fun at a magical school. Kind of like that one wizard school set in Britain from her old world.

  She went over one of the floating platforms where students dueled each other using nothing but their strength, skills, and wit to overcome one another. She saw that some of the names on the leaderboard were blacked out and guessed that meant that they were unavailable to duel. Number 1,3,4,7,8 and rank 9 were unavailable. The leaderboard gave no information about the person except their name.

[Sasuke Uchiha]

  Majin couldn't help but smile at the name. She might not be the most creative when it comes to names but at least she didn't blatantly steal someone else's entire name. She also wasn't the first person to think of using her wish to climb the leader boards. Now she just needed to figure out how to call him out here to duel. She hoped his wish was a good one, she might be able to duel him to a Destiny Battle if it's really good one. She asked one of the fairies who man this dueling arena how does she duel someone and she told her to look at the board and see what they request for a battle.

  Mr. Sasuke here was really greedy. He charges all his opponents 10 gold to challenge him. But she had some money saved up from all her quests and leftover money from the nobles that brought her here. She wondered what they were up to nowadays while giving the fairy the fee to challenge Sasuke.

  It didn't take long for Mr. Anime to show up. Which excused the fact that he brought along two women with him. He stared at her once he realized that she was a Champion as well.

"What do you want?" He asked in Sasuke's English voice actor.

"To take your spot idiot. You're not the only one who wants to get benefits with their abilities. Also, nice look, were you too ugly in your old life you had to steal a fictional character's look?" Majin laughed.

  Sasuke drew his sword.

"Don't blame me if an accident happens." He warned while activating his rinne sharingan.

They got onto one of the many floating platforms and a large audience came to watch. The fairies materialized seats for all the students and even some of the faculty to watch their battle.

"FIGHT!" One of the fairies announced on a mic.

  The fairies started commentating on their battle and Majin was pretty amused by it.

  Sasuke tried to put her under a genjutsu as soon as the match started, but Majin has already prepped herself for any mental invasion attacks. Plus, her illusion magic, soul magic, and Majin magic makes it easy to manipulate the mind and defend against it.

  Sasuke was taken aback by his genjutsu's ineffectiveness but didn't let that stop him. He appeared in front of Majin and slashed towards her. Majin giggled before back fisting his sword and breaking the top half. Sasuke instantly retreated away and started to form hand signs.

"You know you don't have to do those hand signs in this world right?" Majin asked.

"Shut it!" He barked while firing a large dragon-headed fireball at her.

  To add insult to injury, Majin copied the exact same hand signs he made even faster and blew out the same dragon-head but instead of flames it was leaves! Easily burnable weak leaves! The audience laughed at her choice of actions along with Sasuke. Majin smirked as the two magical attacks clashed. Her leaf dragon roared as it absorbed the heat of flames and became even bigger.

"Impossible!" Sasuke shouted.

  The audience was in uproar after seeing this sight. Most likely unable to comprehend exactly how her leaf magic was able to do such a thing. But it was all too simple with this world's loose magic system. As long as you had the right amount of mana and the spiritual dexterity, almost any type of magic was possible. She mutated her leaves to become as strong as steel and gain nutrients from heat, unfortunately though her steel mutation didn't come into play as Sasuke dodged the leafy beast and stared at her.

"Told you it wasn't needed. Dummyyy. I was just mocking you." Majin taunted.

"You haven't seen anything yet."

  He replaced the missing part of his katana with lightning and appeared on the side of her, intent on slicing her head off. Majin deflected the blow with her antenna and wrapped it around Sasuke's throat. She crushed it and watched him poof into smoke.

'I can see through clones with my soul magic. Clones don't have souls!' Majin realized as her opponent was diving towards her.

  At the last possible moment, she dodged to the side and elbowed another clone into oblivion.

"You know Naruto is the clone user, not Sasuke." Majin said.

"Be quiet!" He responded as he suddenly took on a purple aura.

'Susanoo… Interesting. I didn't know you could use that move with that type of sharingan.'

  Majin watched as Sasuke formed a mini Complete Body Susanoo just for her. It created a purple sword and flew towards her with it's wings. Majin clicked her tongue three times.

"It's all worthless in front of me Mr. Anime. We're just from too vastly different parts of the anime world." Majin informed while wagging her finger.

  She aimed her finger at Sasuke like a gun while he was readying his sword to cleave her in half. Once he was close, she ducked under his attack and poked his chest with her finger. This attack forced Sasuke to slide to the very edge of the floating platform. Majin added a special little gift with that move.

"What is this?!" Sasuke shouted while trying to remove the white mushroom on his mana construct. The mushroom began changing to purple just like Sasuke's Susanoo.

"It's a mushroom. Specifically, a Mana Mushroom. This mushroom will absorb all the mana it can before reproduces and create even more Mana Mushrooms." Majin explained as the previous single mushroom popped up two more mushrooms who started sucking away Sasuke's mana.

  It didn't take long before he dropped to his knees and fainted with numerous purple mushrooms over his body.

"Sasuke!" The two girls that came with Sasuke shouted.

"Majin El wins and is now ranked 10th!" The announcer fairy said.

  The audience cheered and clapped while some girls booed at her. Majin gave a thumbs up to the audience before hopping off the floating arena and reuniting with Tuff. She was gifted 20 gold bi-weekly for becoming #10 on the Board and her master was waiting for her.

"Master! You saw my battle? I'm real strong aren't I?" Majin said cheekily.

"Nature magic… Specifically magic for the tree spirits and High Elves. How can you do it?" Her master questioned.

"You've seen my talent. No magic is out of reach for this brilliant genius." Majin bragged.

  Her master decided not to go to far in her line of questioning.

"Let's go take your alchemy test. I have a meeting later with the school faculty, so let's get this done quickly."

"No problem for me master. I studied all night long. I could write a book on alchemy right now."

"You only learned about ingredients in this area, equipment for basic Achemists, and the standard process for brewing. Real alchemist need experience and much more knowledge before they brag about anything. Remember that."

"Yeah but I'm me so, it won't be any trouble." Majin arrogantly dismissed.

  She heard her master sigh under her breath and almost giggled. Messing with her is pretty fun.

*AT THE ALCHEMIST GUILD*

  Majin eventually found out that her master's name was Natasha as she signed her up for the apprentice Alchemy test.

"Master are you sure that only those three books is good enough to pass? What kind of test is it?" Majin asked while waiting for the examiners to prepare the test for her and the other test takers.

  There were few people around her age and mostly adults and middle-aged men. Her master tried to warn her about the 2 people near her and were probably the gifted young up-and-coming alchemists in the city. One would probably be insanely arrogant and the other one would be secretly arrogant. She waited till her master was done talking and went over to the young gifted alchemist genius.

"Hey there." Majin smiled.

  He looked at her before ignoring her.

'Do I lack charm? How dare he ignore me. You just earned yourself an embarrassing defeat in the exam. Good day sir!' Majin thought while going over to the girl genius.

"Hi! My name is Majin. Good luck on the test!"

  She also ignored her.

'You little stuck up jerks! A little niceness takes you a long way you know!'

  The examiners came out and told them the test was ready. They followed them in an orderly manner and her master told her she would be gone when she was finished. Majin was brought inside a classroom with multiple desks. They were told to take a seat and then wait for further instructions. They explained the insanely long rules before handing them a piece of paper flipped on it's back. One of the examiner's snapped their fingers and numerous unreadable runes appeared all over the room in the form of a lock. The lock snapped shut and suddenly Majin's access to her magic was cut off! Well, her magic in this world. Her racial magical abilities weren't affected as much, but still was slightly restrained.

'I need to learn some runes or absorb a rune mage!' Majin thought as the examiner started the test.

27