Satana Vs The S-ranked Supreme Eagle
461 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*WITH SATANA*

  Satana and Riff have just turned in their bandit quest from yesterday and Satana decided to check up on her baby from yesterday. She told Riff to handle some more quests for her while giving him an excuse about what she would be doing today, which was planting more eggs and making aliens!

  Satana arrived in the forest where she planted her baby and saw that no unfortunate persons have passed by thankfully. She had an idea of what her first alien baby should be based on and it wasn't some boring old human. She was surprised after taking a look at the fleshy egg plant sac thing. There was a soul inhabiting her facehugger.

'I thought monsters didn't have souls… Is it because it's an alien and not a monster or because I created it out of my body..?' Satana thought bewildered.

"I think I just gave birth yesterday and created yet another life in this world. First was Tuff and now these alien babies I'm going to make more of."

  Satana smiled thinking about all the cool things she and her alien are going to do. The petals atop the egg began opening slowly as Satana stood over it. And as if it were a shy and delicate creature, it slowly crawled towards Satana.

  She smiled.

"Come to mama." She said while holding out her arms.

  The creature ran on her arms and she hugged it.

"Whose a good boy!?"

  She rubbed and played with the creature for a few minutes before having it rest in between her breasts, hidden from sight from even the most determined pervs. With a gleeful smile on her face, Satana skipped off into a portal with her new son/daughter? Resting on her chest peacefully.

*HIGH UP ABOVE ON A TALL MOUNTAIN TOP*

  Satana was standing over an edge with her arms crossed and eyes closed. As if waiting for something… or someone. Below her was nothing but flying creatures, high speed winds, and clouds that hid an unviewable descent into the unknown.

*SCREEEECH*

  The creatures below were startled into a panic, some even forgetting how to fly correctly and smashing into the side of the cliff from fear. A smile crept onto Satana's face.

  Her target has finally come. The S-ranked monster, The Supreme Eagle.

  The large majestic prideful bird landed a few feet away from her and looked down on her, both physically and metaphorically. The grand beautiful looking angelic feathers made the creature seem as if it was a bird made for God himself. On the edge of the feathers were a golden yellow that shined bright enough to blind whoever looked at it. The sharp, powerful, and deep eyes that seemed to stare into your very soul. The terrifying razor-sharp claws that were probably large enough to grab an elephant and at the same time squeeze it into a messy pile of bits. Even a top ranked adventurer wouldn't be able to stand face to face with this magnificent creature and not feel some type of fear. The bird seemingly looked at her with an arrogant smirk as brandished its wings and caused a huge gust of wind. Satana stood her ground without trouble and grinned at the bird. This would be her first time fighting an S-ranked anything in this world and her excitement was bursting from her body. Even the facehugger that was hugging her chest was shivering.

  The two stood their ground as the wind died down from the bird's wings and within a blink of an eye, the two moved. The giant bird that was as tall as 2 buildings moved faster than Satana thought it would. Satana and the eagle clashed. Satana with her fist and the eagle with its foot. The two were each gaining on each other back and forth. Sometimes Satana would be pushing the bird further and other times it would be the shining bird.

"I didn't hold back any of my strength and you're able to stand it. Hehe this is perfect!" Satana shouted.

  Satana broke off the clash and backflipped away. Just as she raised her head to look up, she saw a large talon coming straight for her.

"Fast!" She exclaimed.

  Satana grabbed the foot and was forced to slide all the way to the very edge of the cliff. She looked over the edge and then back at the bird desperately trying to knock her off with an excited grin.

'This is fun..!'

  Satana gripped the talon and lifted the bird before slowly spinning the bird around in a circle rapidly and throwing it into the sky. The Eagle squawked as it was ungracefully tossed into the sky and forced to roll and fix itself. It looked at Satana angrily for injuring its pride. It stayed flying in the air and screeched.

"Get back down here and fight me you dumb chicken! I was just getting warmed up!" Satana yelled unsatisfied.

  It turned its head as if ignoring her taunt and the air began to shift with mana.

"Fine! You wanna play with magic, then let this Pink Mama show you real magic!" Satana yelled as she raised her finger into the air.

  A spark appeared above her finger and suddenly a small black orb with purple on the edge appeared. It grew in size as the Supreme Eagle sent rapid fire razor winds towards her.

"You're lucky I still haven't figured out the trick on how to mix elements or use two elements at once!" She yelled as her body was ravaged by the magic winds and slice her into multiple pieces.

  Her attack was finally finished charging and the eagle amped up his magical assault by increasing the number of slicing winds and began to actively control them to home in on her figure.

"TOO LATE BIRD BRAIN! TAKE MY DEATH BALL!" The ball sparking with purple lightning and filled with blackness was enlarged to an even greater size than Supreme Eagle and caused it a great fright.

  Satana filled the attack with so much mana that even a large town would've been pulverized by that attack.

  But its pride and long years as a creature at the top of the food chain refused to bend to the will of this small human and her scary magic. It screeched even louder than before and a large gathering of wind focused near its mouth as Satana's death ball soared towards it while destroying any wind blades in its path.

"Hahahaha! What now birdy!? You should've just stuck to hand-to-talon combat!" Satana yelled.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

  Satana's death ball imploded upon the bird and it was sent crashing down towards her. Satana noticed that only half of the bird was severely injured.

'That last move it tried to do probably saved it from vaporizing. But that's a good thing it lived or otherwise this whole fight would've been pointless! I get way too excited when fighting. I forgot my whole goal of capturing this bird as a host for my baby!' Satana sighed.

"I'll eventually learn to control my emotions. I mean I'm only 17. I got plenty of time left for that." She said before skipping off happily to the crash site of the Supreme Eagle.

  The bird was twitching and making pained noises. The look in its eyes changed considerable from a few minutes ago. The proud and haughty has fallen to the desperate and tragic. Satana snapped her fingers and the previously hidden facehugger who was injected with a certain mushroom that was known for increasing the size of certain Italians.

  The large facehugger then wrapped around the Supreme Eagle's face with its 8 finger-like appendages and its tail around the neck of the creature.

"And it's now time to wait."

  Satana was now laying down on the heavenly soft feathers of the Supreme Eagle and soon fell asleep. She started to explore her new dream magic she got from defeating the xenomorph champion. With dream magic, she was able to freely be aware of herself while dreaming and being able to control it in its entirety. She was able to materialize a giant T-rex that she rode across a desert landscape, a male version of herself that she did numerous things with that she will never talk about, the softest feeling pillow in the world, and even a talking washing machine that managed to outsmart her in chess. But she eventually was forced to wake after hours of fun and returned back to the real world. She shockingly gasped after looking up into the sky and her incubating baby.

"Why the hell does it feel like I slept for 20 minutes when I spent hours sleeping?! Can I even control time inside dreams!?" Satana questioned to no one in particular excitedly.

  She quickly forced herself back to sleep with her sleep magic and entered the empty white void. She brightened up the place by changing the landscape into a flowery field. She then spent hours testing and playing around with the numerous abilities she's gained since she came into this world and an orc testing dummy. The orc was cruelly tortured hours on end through many ways. Death by fire, destructive dark magic disintegrated its body on contact, frozen to death, impaled by vines, ripped apart by shadows, given a makeshift soul and then had it twistedly toyed with, squashed into paste with gravity magic, and blasted into nothingness with light magic.

  Satana found out that the dream world mimicked the real world in terms of durability. How she found out exactly? By using Kaio-ken x5000 and immediately bursting into thousands of pieces. After slowly pulling herself back together she decided to try and not explode herself again before testing out how much could her body handle now.

  Through multiple Kaio-ken testing and messy results, she finally found out what the highest she could go and then used all her elemental magics with it. Satana started laughing gleefully after realizing the fun and hax nature of dream magic. If she wished for the power to manipulate dreams, she could spend centuries practicing magic, swordplay, and studying other types of knowledge all within the span of a regular night's sleep!

"If I had another chance of starting over, I'd definitely choose to get sleep manipulation." Satana said before waking herself up.

  This time however, she correctly set her dream-world time to the same wavelength as the real world's. It's been a few hours now and the sun is coming close to setting. Her baby was still inside the bird and Satana was getting bored. She wished there was some sort of game system in this world and suddenly the Supreme Eagle began choking and flailing around. Satana got out of the way of the creature flopping around and smashing the ground. Then it shrieked painfully as blood spurted from its chest.

  And along with it, was a white phallic-shaped infant Xenomorph covered in the Supreme Eagle's blood. The Supreme Eagle soon died after and Satana walked over to the creature that was turning around taking in its surroundings with its small rigged head. It then faced her direction and made a cute noise with its mouth full of razor-sharp looking teeth.

*SKREE SKREE*

  The premature Xenomorph then began eating the corpse of the S-ranked monster and Satana stood there taking in the beautiful sight of mother nature and the birthing process. Sorta. The creature only ate a few bites before falling over and remaining still.

"You little ungrateful! I caught you a whole S-ranked monster and you only take a few nibbles of it before getting full!? You're lucky you are only a couple of days old or I would force feed you this carcass!" She shouted at the peacefully sleeping infant alien who ignored her.

"You better eat that after your nap. Mama has something to check up on for now." Satana said before disappearing into a portal and arriving into the demon world. She spent hours planting multiple alien eggs all over the demon world. Some near volcanic grounds, empty wastelands, hidden in demon cities, and in demon birthing places.

  Satana smiled.

"This will teach those dumb demons for showing me such unpleasant sights during my time as a recruit! If you want a war so badly, then how about a war with creatures from a different dimension!?" Satana shouted out before stepping through another portal and arriving in a filthy, foul-smelling swamp.

  These swamps proved that she came to the right place. Satana sent out a field of mana to inspect anything in the area and was soon attacked! Four yellow and black insect humanoids attacked from beneath the nasty yellow water with spears. They began clicking at each other after their ambush attack and then suddenly buzzed together.

"Human. Why have you come here? You should be aware that those of the Hazamund country aren't allowed to step foot here." One of the bug people informed her.

"Oh. I had no idea! My bad man. I was testing with some magical spells you see." Satana rambled.

"Please leave or face retaliation." It warned.

"Those magic spells are crazy you know. But you know what's really crazy though? The fact that you four tried to kill me a couple of seconds ago and think I'd let you get away so easily." Satana said with a sudden seriousness.

  The four bug men sprouted fast flapping wings and flew after her with their weapons.

"Since you four tried to act so accommodating after seeing my strength, I'll let you serve as food for my future children!" Satana shouted after parrying all four spear attacks and knocking one of the bug men on the skull with her fist and cracking its cranium.

  After taking the first one out within a span of 2 seconds, the other 3 started buzzing loudly. The very air around them seemed to shiver and shake along with their buzzing. Satana wasn't getting a good feeling about that shaking they were doing and suddenly exclaimed outloud.

"That's a lot of bug people….." She said in awe while seeing a massive horde of Ghetics headed straight for her location.

"I think I wet myself…." She mumbled with a scary suggestive look on her face while her body slightly shook and saliva dripped from the side of her mouth.

18