Mushroom Queen’s Swamp! & Tarok’s Intervention!?!?
322 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The snowman guardian blocked her attack by forming its arm into a shield that was promptly slashed through without difficulty. Tina nearly severed the snowman in half.

"You never stood a chance against me before and with my master's strength behind me, you stand even less of one now. Get out of my sight before I end you." Tina warned as the sun's rays began focusing in on her claws and giving them a dangerous yellow aura.

"You're quite the softy aren't you Tina. Constantly giving him chance after chance, warning after warning. You can let him live if you want you know. If he's your friend we can just ignore him or knock him out. I'm not going to force you to kill your friend." Majin said while stroking Tina's head.

  A silence filled the tense winter land. The previous solar energy diffused from Tina's claws and she stared down the snow guardian.

"Thank you master…" Tina began leaving the gigantic snowman behind who realized his powerlessness in the situation and gave way to Majin's group.

"You won't get off easily Sphinx…" He muttered.

"My name is Tina now. Farewell." Tina replied before taking off.

*A COUPLE HOURS LATER*

  Majin's team was now traveling on foot through the mushroom-infested swamp. The tall trees prevented Tina from passing through without slashing every tree in sight down every 5 minutes. Majin was forced to put Tina inside her magically-created portal dimension with her other pets. There was also the additional fact that Tina wasn't immune to the Mushroom Queen's influence if enough mushrooms managed to take hold of her.

"I wonder what the mushroom queen looks like…" Pliff asked as the team walked through the densely populated tall trees and swampy waters.

"She probably looks like a human with mushroom traits." Majin responded.

"That would be boring though! She should be like 2 ft tall and look like an actual mushroom."

"I wonder why we- EEEEE"

  Melvin's scream was caused by a sharp object nearly skewering Clara through her stomach. The projectile failed to   make its destination as Ren conjured a silvery blue shield that made the spear disintegrate as it passed through it and turn into dust.

*KIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*

  The loud screech was soon identified as green reptilian humanoids with purple glowing mushrooms attached to their skulls. They wielded crude spears and other such weaponry as they descended from the treetops downward, intent on harming the intruders inside their homelands. Majin's team got ready for a fight. Majin crouched down low in anticipation for one of the monsters to get close enough and when one did, she shot up with a fierce rising uppercut.

"Shoryuken!" She yelled while rising towards the monster and contacting her fist with its chin.

  Her fist slowly shot forward, past the greater momentum the creature had and overtaking it in pure strength. Gravity seemed to have bent to her will as Majin's tiny fist shot the creature's chin upward and soon its neck began making a ripping sound before being knocked off it's shoulders and barreling through the abdomen of another monster. Blood shot off like a geyser and coated the nearby monsters in the green blood of the infected creature. The spine was still connected to the head by atleast 8 bone segments going down and tripped up the monster whose stomach it got lodged into. But this one kill didn't take no longer than two seconds and more creatures surrounded Majin. Majin seemingly vanished from place to place landed hard crushing blows on the monsters and soon realized that if they don't take out the mushroom on the head, the monsters won't fall.

But as her attacks landed on the mushrooms, she felt a tug on her mind and soon realized how the mushrooms worked.

"Don't directly touch the mushrooms!" She yelled out before resorting to blasting the lizardmen with energy blasts.

  Pliff easily danced through the mindless creatures with her intangibility and stabbed through the mushrooms with ease. Clara flew towards the monsters and cleaved through the mushrooms with her magically enchanted chainsaw that was created by Majin. Ren was experimenting with his mana core and was able to partially turn some of his limbs into a sort of time limb. Whatever his hand, leg, head, or even shoulder touched or passed through turned into dust, if it was infused with his time ability. But Ren knew how pathetic his mana reserves were and couldn't keep this up for long. Even if he had the mana core, it doesn't change the fact that his time powers take up an insane amount of mana. He mentally pulled on Sasha's neck and forced her to take over for him as he recovered his mana.

  Sasha morphed into a 2 and a half meter armored titan and sadly realized that Ren's chain was still attached around her neck despite her transformation. She was thrown a toy baseball bat with angry cartoon-like eyes that was just the right size for Sasha. With a nice strong windup that caused a harsh wind gust behind her, Sasha knocked a monster's entire top half off into the sky and into the beyond.

"What the hell is up with this bat!? It's the shit!" Sasha cheered before going around smashing more and more mushroom-controlled monsters.

  It wasn't long until the team finished off their ambushers. Sasha reverted back to her human form and was nearly squashed by the toy bat she wielded.

"Be careful you idiot." Ren whispered as he appeared next to her and swallowed the bat within his time dimension.

"I'm sorry.." She muttered.

"MORTALS WHO DARE INVADE MY PARADISE! GIVE TO ME THE GREEN ONE OR ALL WILL PERISH UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MY CHILDREN!" A feminine voice commanded through their heads.

"Ah… my ears…" Melvin whined.

  Majin smiled at the monster's request.

"No way lady are you taking away our friend!" Pliff yelled at the mysterious voice.

  The other were about to talk until Majin raised her hand and then put her finger to her lips.

"Okay Mushroom Queen. Let's talk." Majin said.

  As soon as Majin agree to the monster woman's request, the soft muddy ground beneath them began shaking. Majin saw the ground sinking into a dark staircase.

"You guys continue on ahead. I'll meet you at the plains." Majin stated.

"Well if say so leader. Be safe!" Pliff said.

"Be careful Majin." Buddy told her.

'Do me a favor and die a horrible death.' Ren wished.

"Bye bye!" Majin waved as she descended down the stairs and vanished from her team's sights.

"Welp. Let's get moving team!" Pliff said as she started walking in their original direction.

"Who named you leader all of a sudden?" Clara asked.

"Well who else is going to keep the positive vibe?"

"A leader doesn't need to spew positivity!"

"Enough you two. Let's get moving." Buddy said.

"This way…." Ren pointed before raising his hand and enveloping everyone in a silvery aura.

"Accelerate…" He whispered and they took off.

*WITH MAJIN*

  Majin descended down the very long staircase. If she was a normal person, she wouldn't be able to see anything in this pitch-black hole but with her many absorbed abilities seeing into the dark wasn't much for her. But walking down this creepy boring staircase was taking way too long for her liking. With a smirk on her face, Majin raised her hand before having her body break into tiny randomly colored cubes and teleporting into the Mushroom Queen's base.

"EEEEEK!" Majin heard a girlish voice shriek as she gained her bearings.

"W-What…. are y-you doing here so soon!? No! How did you!?" The Mushroom Queen asked angrily and embarrassed.

  Majin took a good look at the so called Mushroom Queen and gave her a thumbs up. The queen was just some mushroom race with humanoid traits. She had a mushroom-shaped head with completely black eyes. Her skin was similar to that of a mushroom and she was unclothed. She had the curves of a luscious woman in all the right places but was built like a barbie doll.

"What does that gesture mean mortal!? Are you insulting me?!" She yelled.

"Let's calm down for a second Mushy. Why did you attack me and my friends?" Majin asked with a chill smile.

  However, this lax and easy behavior seemed to enrage the Mushroom Queen even more.

'How dare this mortal believe she is capable of conversating with me as if she is equal to me! I am beyond a mere human and have ruled this realm for centuries! Even if you somehow vanish from my sight, you won't be able to escape from this unscathed!'

  With another loud scream, mushrooms began sprouting from the ground and cave walls. Some of the mushrooms grew into bipedal mushroom people of various sizes while the others shot off like a cork out a bottle. Majin began whistling the tune of an old song as she raised her finger and fired off a red beam from her fingertip towards the Mushroom Queen.

"FOOL! YOU THINK YOUR MORTAL MAGIC CAN HARM A SUPERIOR BEING LIKE MYSELF!? ONLY A BEING SIMILAR IN STATUS TO MYSELF COULD HARM ME! IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO BRING THAT TRAITOROUS CAT THEN I'D HAVE SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" She boasted.

  Majin's deathbeam raced forward intent on piercing through the forehead of the Mushroom Queen as hundreds of tiny purple mushrooms rocketed towards her along with slow moving mushroom monsters.

*PEW*

"N….No…. T-That's… impossible….you're…. just a mortal….." The Mushroom Queen muttered before falling over face first with a slightly sizzling wound through her head.

"That was anti-climactic. I thought for a boss you would definitely have a second form or at least strong enough to not die after a fatal wound." Majin said.

  The purple glowing mushrooms stopped all movements and began decomposing into grey ash or dust. Majin was about to teleport out of the lair but was soon visited by a bright yellow figure. It was humanoid in shape and gave off a strange aura.

"You're a god aren't you?" Majin asked with a certain confidence.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me mortal or I'll erase you from existence." The yellow figure threatened with a glowing yellow orb surrounding its fist.

  Majin laughed in the figure's face.

"Don't talk crap with me. I know that you gods can't directly influence mortals without sacrificing your godhood. What do you want?"

  The cave began shaking from the god's anger. The yellow light coming off its figure glowed stronger.

"Your power is a danger to all the realms. You must be eliminated at all costs. If not, who knows what kind of horrors you will release upon the world? I must protect everyone. Even at the cost of my strength." The god swore as his glowing figure eventually reached the point to where it was blinding to the eye and Majin felt a strange invasive sensation on her skin.

"You son of a!" Majin's rage-filled words were cut off as she suddenly vanished from the underground cave and the yellow being was standing by himself, with his previous glowing figure a mere fraction of what it was previously.

"Her power was indeed too powerful… I'm merely a husk of previous self after expending the necessary soul energy to banish her to that realm. But it was all worth it.. No mortal is capable of surviving that place even with her wish… And even if she somehow does make it out, she won't be able to return in time to finish the Destiny Battle." Tarok haggardly chuckled before slowly vanishing from the cave.

*IN THAT REALM*

"-PIECE OF GARBAGE PIT-STAIN GODS!" Majin finished her outburst before realizing that she's been transported somewhere.

  A loud sudden roar came from the right of Majin and with her anger at its current heights spelled no good for whatever was planning to attack her. A godzilla sized, armored lion pounced towards Majin with orange fiery flames flowing from its neck majestically. Majin dashed under the feline and grabbed its neck after bursting through its armor with pure strength and with a certain gamma-monster's blood flowing through her, enhanced her current power even further. She pulled with a single ferocious yank and off came the lion's head, raining blood upon Majin and drenching her entire figure. Steam blowing out of her pores and slowly evaporating the blood into a bloody red mist as her red eyes glowed hungrily. The flames on the lion died out and rattled a death wheeze momentarily.

"I'M GOING TO TEAR THAT OLD CRAP APART!" She screamed into the air while also releasing her terrifying aura into the surroundings.

  Prompting some creatures to run away in fear and others to investigate the loud and bold creature challenging them. It would be a while until Majin managed to calm herself down and to think regularly again, but good thing there was a lot of nice helpful monsters to come aid her in her effort to "release some steam."

"MAJIN WILL! No… I WILL GET BACK AND FINISH WHAT I STARTED!" Majin shouted as her mind began getting slightly hazy as her emotions ran high with anger in the lead.

12