Chapter 9
118 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[[Mission: Advent of the Hollows] being started]

[[Transportation to Bleach started]]

[[Have a nice trip]]

After the countdown to the start of the mission ended, the phone alerted me to the start of the mission and my transportation.

Now, it was interesting to know how a phone would send me to another world, but it all happened too quickly. In the blink of an eye, I was somewhere else.

[Universal Sense] was quick to detect the differences in the location, giving me a lot of different information that could have overwhelmed me if it hadn't been for the convenient sub-skills [Thought Acceleration] and [Parallel Processing].

Great Sage?

《REPORT! The analysis of [Dimensional Movement] has been completed at 32,49%. For replication, more information is needed》

As I thought, it's not possible to replicate directly. I imagine it's still beyond me to be able to jump between different worlds.

But the Great Sage even gave it a cool name, so it's all good.

《...》

《REPORT! Initial knowledge of the Space Element has been acquired》

Oya? So Space counts as one of the elements?

I thought it would be like Fire, Water, Earth and Air (Wind) like in Avatar.

《REPORT! The basic elements are Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. The deviant forms are Lightning, Ice, Metal and Sound. Space is part of the irregular elements》

Got it. Not at all.

'Continue with the combined analysis, please.'

《REPORT! Got it. [Analytical Evaluation] being started》

《Analysis 01%...》

As before, the Great Sage was analyzing Kisuke-san's world to gather as much information as possible.

But while that's happening, it's best to pay attention to where I am.

I locked onto the most 'powerful' position I could sense with [Universal Sense] and headed in his direction. As an S-Class, that presence was probably Kisuke-san.

Although I sensed someone just as strong in the opposite direction of that presence...

《Analysis 18%》

The nostalgia I expected to find when I arrived in Japan didn't come again. Looking around the streets of Karakura Town, I could undeniably notice the Japanese style, even though the people walking in the streets were my fellow countrymen.

Very different from Orario.

Which attracted a bit of attention to me, since I was wearing typical 'adventurer' clothes prepared by Kami-sama and carrying a sheathed sword at my waist, very different from the common attire of this world.

"Okaa-san, is that Onii-chan cosplaying?!"

"Don't look, Yura-chan. I don't want you to become like him!"

Ah! Straight to the stomach!

Let's pretend it's not me and pick up the pace.

[Tanjiro Kamado: Kisuke-san, where can I find you? I'm in a park and I seem to be attracting a lot of attention!]

Is Tanjiro-san also having the same problems?

If I remember correctly, Tanjiro-san was also from Japan, but from an era before ours.

Earlier enough that the era of industrialization didn't exist or was in its infancy. I can't say exactly.

His customs are very different.

Before he became a Demon Hunter, wasn't he just a kid who sold coal to survive with his family?

[Kisuke Urahara: I thought you'd come directly to my position, but it looks like you've gone somewhere nearby~]

[Kisuke Urahara: I can sense where Tanjiro-kun and Asahi-kun are, I'll send someone for you~]

Kisuke-san is a slacker who can't do anything on his own?

More importantly, he seems to have an ability similar to my [Universal Sense], since he can tell where we are.

Anyway, I kept going to the position I had marked, testing my luck.

When I finally arrived, I noticed that this powerful presence was standing next to two strong boys, who seemed to be arguing. One had black hair parted in two bangs and blue eyes with glasses, and the other had spiky orange hair, wearing a black suit and carrying a large sword in his hand.

How can I say... they don't attract more attention than me?

Strangely, there were no other people in the area, as if they didn't notice what was going on here.

And while they seemed to be having a serious conversation involving their own beliefs, I looked at the powerful presence I followed.

A black cat.

A black S-Class cat.

As I look at it, it looks at me.

"Kisuke-san is a cat?"

《Analysis 74%》

What a confusing world.

How is Kisuke-san a cat and also a merchant? Is it possible to link the two?

The mysteries of the universe never cease to amaze me.

"I'm not Kisuke." The black cat spoke. He definitely spoke.

Well, if he's that powerful, talking shouldn't be that unusual.

"So I went after the wrong person? Looks like my luck isn't so good."

Kami-sama, let's work harder to get your deities to help me, you know. Your son will need it as he explores the multiverse.

[Asahi Sugawara: Kisuke-san, I found a talking black cat that's very strong. What do I do now?]

Since this is your city, please take responsibility.

[Maki: Talking black cat...?]

[Nico Robin: How cute.]

[Kisuke Urahara: How interesting~ The name is Yoruichi, if you say you're looking for me, he can help you~]

So you're acquaintances? Not so bad.

"What do you want with Kisuke?" The cat said, squinting its golden eyes. He did look very intimidating.

"I need to meet him. Are you Yoruichi-san? Kisuke-san told me that Yoruichi-san could help me."

"You spoke to him?" The cat... Yoruichi-san spoke while lost in thought. "You..."

"Asahi. Sugawara Asahi." I introduced myself in proper Japanese custom.

"Asahi... do you have that phone too?"

Oya, so Yoruichi-san knows about it?

"Bingo~ a right hit."

"Mhm... Kisuke said you were coming to visit. You're weaker than I thought you'd be... but being able to sense my Reiatsu shows that your spiritual sense is very good."

That first one was an unnecessary comment, you know?

I'm doing my best.

And both Yoruichi-san and Kisuke-san look like some kind of nuclear warhead full of power. The comparison is non-existent from the start.

Of course, it wouldn't stay that way for long.

"For now, I can't take you, since I'm careful-"

Yoruichi-san's words were interrupted when we both felt an immense amount of 'evil' energy begin to emerge.

A black tear formed behind the two boys arguing.

Creatures with monstrous black bodies of various shapes and sizes wearing white masks began to appear.

"A hollow?" My question practically hung in the air, without needing an answer.

I see. So it was that black-haired boy who used the 'bait' to lure the hollows into this world.

Irresponsible.

Measuring strength against your opponent is fine.

Luring different monsters to fight? That's fine too. I do that myself in the dungeon.

But involving innocents in your dispute?

That's a big no-no.

"Naive boy." The black cat said with a grimace similar to mine, "Let's go. We need to contain as much collateral damage as possible."

That black tear wasn't the only one that appeared. I can easily see dozens of others scattered everywhere, even the sky.

Inevitably, these two won't be able to stop all the hollows.

And since they can't... leave it to me~

Is it possible to win excelia with monsters from another world?

It's time to find out!

"Is that sword of yours just for decoration or is it good for something? Let's go!" Yoruichi-san said as he climbed onto my shoulders with enviable dexterity.

I'm being ordered around by a cat? What a confusing life...

"Is it all right to leave you two there?"

Although the greater number of these hollows were escaping their grasp, the number those two would face was not small.

"They can protect themselves."

"So it's okay to take out all the other hollows on your own?"

"Ha! If you're capable of doing something like that!"

"It's my mission, after all." I smiled at the confirmation.

So let's go~

Manifest in another world, my specters~!

As if from my shadow, the gray specters appeared in their entirety. Almost a hundred of them.

There was a limit to the number of [Dark Specters] I could maintain as a Level 1. So even though I had this opportunity with the magic stones, it wasn't possible to form an army of hundreds of thousands so easily.

Still, I had enough to cover a larger radius of action.

"W-what's that... those creatures..."

Yoruichi-san was surprised? I can definitely feel their energy fluctuating a little.

Shock.

Fear.

"They? They're spectres. It's my ability."

[Tanjiro Kamado: The hollows have started to appear! Is everything okay Asahi-san?!]

[Asahi Sugawara: Yes~! I've already started dealing with them! Tanjiro-san better act too, or I'll take all the credit~]

[Nico Robin: What energetic young men].

[Maki: This isn't a competition!]

[Kisuke Urahara: Then I'm counting on you, Asahi-kun~!]

I put the phone away while smiling, under Yoruichi-san's watchful eye.

My specters were already starting to act up and I could feel a 'return' of excellence happening.

Focusing on [Universal Sense], I found the area with the highest concentration of hollows in the city, as well as the place where the confrontation between the two guys definitely not homos was taking place.

"Let's go for a walk, Yoruichi-san~"

《Analysis 100%》

7