Chapter 11
120 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I climbed the stairs quickly while getting rid of the few hollows and the half-creatures. Knowing that Orihime-san would find a way to heal the students, I avoided causing any serious damage and just left them unconscious.

Unfortunately, this ended up delaying things a little and when I finished, I found the remains of the hollows dispersing while the girls who had fought them were on the ground.

One of them with long orange hair walked up to one of the students who had fainted after the hollow was eliminated and stared at the girl's wound for a moment, before putting her hands together and singing something.

"Shonou, Ayame, Soten Kisshun, I reject!"

With the command, two small balls of light that could only be described as spirits formed a barrier of orange energy, which immediately healed all the girl's wounds at high speed, including the spot where she had been infected.

'Great Sage.'

《REPORT! Understood. [Analytical Evaluation] being initiated in the skill [Shun Shun Rikka]》

《Analysis 01%》

《Analysis 35%》

"*whistle*... that's a healing power~" Yoruichi-sensei spoke from my shoulder and I nodded.

Even I, who am confident in my defensive and dodging abilities, know that I can get hurt in one small mistake or encounter an opponent who is too strong. So skills like this are much appreciated.

"A-ah...! Who are you?" Orihime-san immediately noticed us, turning her gaze in a startled direction.

There was a sense of relief when he realized that I wasn't a hollow, but he was still on guard because I was a stranger. Or perhaps because of my 'unusual' choice of clothes from the point of view of this world.

"I'm Asahi. I'm one of the people cleaning up this mess that's going on."

"Asahi-san... what was that monster from before?"

"It's called a hollow. Thanks to the actions of an idiot, they were drawn to this town." I explained things at the very least while using [Universal Sense] to search the entire school building. There were no more signs of hollows and all the contaminated students were passed out.

"T-all the town...? Are people okay?" Orihime-san spoke as she continued on her way to heal the next injured person.

"The only ones in danger I found on the way would be you."

"If she keeps healing everyone like this... she won't be able to hold out for long." Yoruichi-sensei whispered to me and I agreed.

Orihime-san's awakening had given her this ability and an increase in her power and energy, but it was nothing like a reservoir as large as Yoruichi-sensei's and Kisuke-san's. She would inevitably tire.

She would inevitably tire.

But I didn't stop her. Because the more she used her ability, the more data the Great Sage could collect.

《Analysis 62%》

Orihime-san let out a satisfied sigh as she moved on to the next person, staggering a little. Through her eyes, I could see the fatigue starting to set in.

"Are you going to try to heal everyone? Orihime-san doesn't have enough energy for that."

"At least as long as I can... I want to help everyone I can."

《Analysis 85%》

"Is that right? Then I won't stop you." I replied as I gave Orihime-san some space and leaned against one of the pillars on the floor.

The agitated girl kept going from one student to the next. Her healing speed became slower and slower, along with her growing physical tiredness.

"Tired, Asahi? You know you're not finished yet. Are you just going to stand there?" Yoruichi-sensei spoke from my shoulder.

"I can't just leave them like that, can I?"

With [Universal Sense], I could see that the Gorges scattered around Karakura Town were starting to close at a rapid pace. The only place where there would really still be a horde of hollows would be where it all began.

It's also the place where I can sense that another presence as powerful as Yoruichi-sensei is heading. Probably this Kisuke-san.

My [Dark Specters] were also in small numbers, still hunting the remnants in small teams controlled simultaneously by the Great Sage.

[Thought Acceleration] and [Parallel Processing] for the win.

"Then take her with you. The rest will be fine." Yoruichi-sensei replied without even hesitating. "Once she's got such powers, she needs to know what she'll be dealing with in the future."

"Yoruichi-sensei talks as if Orihime-san will have difficulties in the future because of her powers."

"Kisuke didn't tell you...? That's the fate of everyone who comes into contact with the supernatural... especially in this city."

"Fate?"

Kami-sama, your divinity seems to be casually used to explain all the world's problems.

《100% analysis》

《REPORT! [Analytical Evaluation] on the skill [Shun Shun Rikka] has been completed》

《REPORT! Some data is incomplete》

《SUPPORT! It is currently impossible to replicate [Shun Shun Rikka] completely》

So it failed?

《REPORT! Processing acquired data》

《REPORT! Training a new skill》

《[Extra Skill: Soten Kisshun] has been acquired》

Extra Skill: [Soten Kisshun]
*Healing power that wraps around something to return it to its previous, complete state. It rejects, reverses and reconstructs phenomena that have occurred in the location involved.

"...!!"

Incredible!

Wonderful!

I love you, Great Sage!

《...》

"Did something happen, Asahi?" Yoruichi-sensei immediately asked, perhaps sensing my elation.

Mhm... she also seems quite sensitive to these little things.

"I see. How Orihime-san's healing works."

"And that...? Isn't it just a little faster healing? I understand it's a rare ability, but there's not much to think about."

It's not like you can use it.

That's pretty much what was on Yoruichi-sensei's face.

Unfortunately, she was wrong on both counts.

"Let's get going, Orihime-san. To understand more about what happened today, there are some things you need to see." I went towards the girl who was almost fainting. Now that the Great Sage had analyzed her ability, there wasn't much to go on.

"Where are you taking me?" Orihime-san stammered her words with extreme tiredness. "And my colleagues... and Tatsuki-chan?"

"They'll be fine." The hollows weren't coming here anymore. But just to make sure, I also asked the Great Sage to control the remaining spectres to come to the school building and protect the perimeter.

Orihime-san nodded and I had to carry the girl by the arm. Yoruichi-sensei watched us over my shoulder.

"Come on. It'll be over soon."

...

..

.

I covered the distance quickly when I realized that the mission was coming to an end.

When I reached the place where I found Yoruichi-sensei and the boy Quincy used to bait him, I saw some children along with a brute, a boy with dark red and black hair wearing a black and green checkered haori with a pair of hanafuda earrings, with the image of a white and red flower. Something that looks like a scar on his forehead.

Tanjiro-san?

Since it's possible to put a profile picture in the information on |Group Chat|, I recognized Tanjiro-san's appearance.

I also saw Kisuke-san, with his iconic moss-green and white striped hat, a dark coat with a diamond pattern on the lower half and green shirt and pants, with traditional wooden sandals. Kisuke-san also had a walking stick in his hand, which emitted a very powerful wave of energy.

Zanpakutou, was it?

All of them, except Kisuke and the girl who seemed to have been bound by a spell, were fighting the rest of the hollows, while the orange-haired one was staring at the giant hollow that was launching an orb of red energy after escaping from the huge crack along the sky.

The Quincy boy, who bore the greatest responsibility for the whole event, was watching in amazement as the orange boy resisted the energy orb.

"K-KUROSAKI-KUN!!!"

As if she had miraculously recovered all the energy she had lost, Orihime-san shouted at the top of her voice, causing one of my ears to go momentarily deaf.

"Oho~ the boy has a chest. To face the Cero of a Lesser Great~"

Yoruichi-sensei, who had been quiet throughout the trip, spoke up in surprise.

Kurosaki-san seemed to be losing the power struggle, but after hearing Orihime's shout and looking in our direction, his eyes seemed to glow for a moment, before the energy I sensed in him shot upwards, giving him more power to resist Cero.

Reiatsu (spiritual pressure).

I looked at Yoruichi-sensei and Kisuke-san who easily surpassed Kurosaki-san's current Reiatsu and sighed.

At first, it seemed that Kurosaki-san would falter. But the more his reiatsu grew, the firmer his stance became.

A few seconds later, a bestial roar erupted from Kurosaki-san as he repelled the red Cero and slashed his broadsword upwards, resulting in a large gash appearing in front of the hollow.

'You reused the energy, huh~'

The hollow seemed to hesitate for a moment before turning around and starting to leave through the same portal it had used to leave Hueco Mundo.

"He did it... Kurosaki-kun did it!!!"

Unfortunately, despite my own desire to finish off the hollow, it was at a height beyond what I could reach now. Literally speaking.

And it seems that Kisuke-san had no desire to do anything in this situation.

How sad. A precious source of excelia is going to waste.

Or so I thought. The rational method.

But the next thing I knew, I was face to face with the hollow eyes behind the hollow's cracked mask.

An invisible line marking its exact flaw.

A predatory smile on my face.

As I thought before. Banging my head on trees has messed up my brain.

Without hesitation, I swung my blade along the path of the line, splitting the mask in two, causing the colossal body to disintegrate.

Ah~ what a satisfying feeling~

Unfortunately, this is where the problem begin. The direction I'm heading... is into the crack in the sky where the Lesser Great passed through...

And I definitely can't escape.

Mah~ who cares~

Great Sage, get ready for a trip to Hueco Mundo~!

《REPORT! Roger that, master! 》

7