Chapter 12
378 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

》Kisuke Urahara《

"What was that?!"

"A human?!"

"That was... Asahi-san?"

Kisuke froze in his thoughts. For a moment, he thought it was over. The incident with the hollows was over and thanks to Tanjiro and Asahi's timely help, Karakura Town had hardly suffered any damage. And yet, Yasutora Sado and Orihime Inoue have awakened their powers.

Kurosaki Ichigo also evolved.

He was far from reaching his full potential and having the level of power that Kisuke needed him to have, but it was an evolution.

With so many things going according to plan, he ended up letting his guard down.

It wasn't his fault.

Why on earth would Asahi try to kill the Menos Great who was escaping to Hueco Mundo?!!

"Kisuke! We need to save that boy, Kisuke!!!"

"Kisuke-san... where did Asahi-san go?"

Kisuke looked at his longtime companion, Yoruichi. He hadn't expected this kind of outburst from her. What had she seen while accompanying Asahi?

And Tanjiro... Kisuke didn't really know how to answer the boy.

Hueco Mundo was the birthplace of the hollows. The number that existed on that plane was immeasurable compared to the invaders of Karakura today.

And considering that that Garanta was opened by a Menos Great... Asahi probably went to the Menos Forest.

"That boy... he's probably dead now." Rukia was the one who answered Tanjiro's question. Kurosaki Ichigo and Uryuu Ishida were solving Kurosaki Ichigo's problem of too much reiryoku, but no one paid any attention to the two of them. "That Garganta will take you straight to the Menos Forest... there's no way a human can survive there."

Exactly. Kisuke admired how precise Asahi was in seizing the moment of weakness to beat the Menos... but Asahi could only do that because Kurosaki Ichigo had weakened the Menos with his attack earlier.

"Asahi-san... no... he's not going to die that easily!"

"You know him, kid? Then come and help me get that brat back!" Yoruichi spoke directly to Tanjiro, probably guessing that Tanjiro was also from the same group as Asahi and Kisuke. "Kisuke, start preparing. We're going to invade Hueco Mundo."

It was definitely possible to do this, but it would take some time. Time that Kisuke didn't know if Asahi had.

Could the Visored open Garganta?

No...

Kisuke lost himself in thinking of a solution. Feeling again that desperate sensation of not being able to control something, like dozens of years ago.

"But why? Why would that human attack Menos?" Rukia asked and no one answered.

Why would he attack...

"Ah... it's my fault..."

Kisuke understood.

"Kisuke."

"Kisuke-san?"

Objective: Eliminate the hollows that have invaded Karakura Town.

That was the objective of the mission.

Since Menos had invaded Karakura... letting him escape was not the same as eliminating him.

Asahi must have acted with this in mind.

In order not to let the mission fail... he took a risk at the last moment.

Quickly grabbing the phone he kept in his clothes pocket, Kisuke opened the only app on it, |Group Chat|.

[[Mission: Advent of the Hollows] has been completed!]

[Performance: 1. Asahi Sugawara: 140 kills (139 Common Class / 1 Gilian Class - Menos Great); 2. Tanjiro Kamado: 38 kills (38 Common Class); 3. Kisuke Urahara: 12 kills (12 Common Class)].

[Rewards are being distributed]

[You received 1x Heat Ring]

[Heat Ring: When equipped, the wearer has an additional low resistance to fire damage].

[Maki: You finished faster than I thought].

[Maki: But that difference in performance... Kisuke didn't act like a slacker during the whole mission, did he?]

[Maki: That reminds me of the behavior of a blindfolded bastard].

[Nico Robin: I wonder what rewards everyone got~]

Just as you thought, the Menos Class was accounted for.

By his own inattention, the mission would fail.

Kisuke didn't think he was still capable of feeling so much guilt.

[The return of the Mission participants to their world will take place in 24 hours]

The last notification brought a sparkle to Kisuke's eyes. That was even faster than he could open a passage to Hueco Muendo.

So if Asahi managed to survive for 24 hours...

"Kisuke-san!" Tanjiro's call woke him up. Looking at the boy, he saw that he too had his phone in his hand. He was probably thinking the same thing.

"Try to get an answer from Asahi-kun, please. I'll prepare whatever it takes for Asahi-kun to get home."

Kisuke remembered the [Travel] option in |Group Chat| and was counting on it to be able to help Asahi in his world, in case he was on the verge of death.

"I don't understand what's going on... but that boy is still alive, isn't he?" Yoruichi asked in a deep voice. His golden eyes were as menacing as they had been when Yoruichi was still Captain of the 2nd Division.

"He is. And I'll make sure it stays that way." Kisuke replied just as seriously. If Asahi had already been killed... it was likely that |Group Chat| would announce it... or at least remove him from the list of members.

Sugawara Asahi was alive.

But Kisuke couldn't say under what conditions.

He was curious what Yoruichi was worried about, but now was not the time to ask about it.

"Tanjiro-kun, I leave the task of getting in touch with Asahi to you. I'll prepare everything necessary to support you from here."

"Understood, Kisuke-san!" Tanjiro replied immediately before remembering his reward and adding, "I got something called 10x Senzu Bean as a reward... it says that if it's consumed, it can instantly heal someone to their previous peak state... we can use it to heal Asahi-san!"

Kisuke's eyes widened at the information. It was much better than the so-called Heat Ring he himself had received. Perhaps performance affected the rewards?

Even Yoruichi next to him made a strange face, not understanding anything about rewards or how something as good as this Senzu Bean could exist.

"Well done, Tanjiro-kun!" Still, Kisuke didn't envy him. He just felt relieved that another guarantee had been added.

》Asahi Sugawara《

I felt my mind enter a state of confusion. A series of different pieces of information began to emerge, forcing me to use [Thought Acceleration] and [Parallel Processing]... something that was already becoming second nature to use.

Where am I...?

《REPORT! Through the portal known as「Garganta」, the Master came to Hueco Mundo》.

Oh, I remember.

Because of my reckless attack, I ended up going through the crack in the sky created by the hollow.

"I'm screwed..."

With the information from 'Bleach'... I had some information about Hueco Mundo.

Basically, the home of the hollows.

It was as if I was trapped in a dungeon with various monsters surrounding me.

The difference was that the monsters could range from my level to something much higher.

And it wasn't enough to climb a few stairs to escape.

《REPORT! Data about「Garganta」has been compiled》

《REPORT! Data needed to create the skill [Dimensional Movement] has reached 59.00%》

《REPORT! Knowledge of the Space Element has been improved》

Oya, almost doubled.

Since the Hollows' Garganta was a way of crossing different planes, it seems to fit in well with [Dimensional Movement].

Even the data on the Space Element has increased.

Now, what else was missing?

Although I didn't notice any difference myself, since the Great Sage is the one who retains the most information.

"Mhm... I'd better find a way out of here. Use the chat to get in touch with Kisuke-san... if I remember correctly, he must have a way of opening a portal between the Hueco World and the Human World."

Having defined my course of action, I opened [Universal Sense] to its maximum capacity... only to freeze.

"I'm definitely screwed..."

Hundreds of presences similar to the Menos Great from before... and only within my range, which should have been a few kilometers. Apart from some even more powerful ones...

Another thing is the heavy feeling of energy in the environment itself. Surpassing even Gekai in Orario.

Hollows are creatures composed of corrupted souls... so the natural environment of Hueco Mundo is composed of a high amount of Reishi (spiritual particle).

Just as mana exists naturally in Gekai.

This high density of Reishi makes it more prone to the birth of hollows, but also increases the power of techniques dependent on external energy.

Like Magic.

'Great Sage... we already know what we have to do.'

《REPORT! Understood! The data on the technique「Cero」is being delivered》

Well done, Great Sage.

The「Cero」was an inherent technique of the hollows. But if you went purely into its composition... it's basically a high concentration of energy that would create a huge explosion after being expelled.

As hollows are corrupted creatures, their spiritual energy that creates the「Cero」 has a more destructive nature. But even so, I can replicate its use with magical power, reducing some of the lethality of the original spell (technique).

12