069: Milking
420 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most of my companions are just standing in shock at the sight. Not Wanda, though: “I love it! How does it work?” Ah, right. Wanda will need some help getting in.

“Oh, here…” I help Wanda lay down on the bench, and hook her up, turning the suction on light so the cups will hold themselves up and setting them on her baby feeders.

“OK… that's nice and warm, but…” I turn on the vibration function of the cups, and she trails off with “Oooh…”

I chuckle, “I thought you'd like it.  There's more…”

“Gimmie…” is her only reply.

I line the two rear pistons up with her matching holes, currently using a horse shaped latex prosthetic for her baby bakery, and a more reasonable human sized one for her waste chute, apply a little oil, and start them up with the ‘slow’ setting.

Wanda's breath starts getting heavy as she pants out, “Ooh… faster…”

I smile and turn them up, additionally setting them to vibrate, while lining the last of the pistons up with her mouth, this one also with a human-style prosthetic, “I'm sure you can guess what this does… would you like me to….”

“YES, PUT IT IN ME!” she screams out.

I oblige, then pick up the remote stop button, sliding it into her hand, “This will keep going for about six hours, or until you hit that little red button: Whichever comes first... well, you will, obviously... and of course, you're not strapped in, and can simply get up at any time. Enjoy…” I give her bum a nice slap, leaving a red mark that fades almost instantly due to the healing magic on her, walk over to the main control panel, and switch it to randomize the speed and vibration of each rod (as well as the vibration and suction force of the two milking cups). They'll all stay within a certain range, and the settings will change gradually, but it won't be predictable. Hopefully it'll keep her from getting bored.

“What even IS that?” David finally finds words, shouting a little to be heard over Wanda's moans around the toy ramming her throat.

I chuckle, “A combination of some high end adult toys that exist in my old hometown. They should keep her entertained for a while.” Also collect, pasteurize, homogenize, cool, and store her milk. And the continuing suction after she's dry should convince her body to produce even more milk. I'm thinking I'll introduce folks to ice cream… it's sure to be a hit.  And with magic, people can probably even make it with some effort, thanks to the Ray of Frost spell.

David adjusts his pants, “Isn't that a bit much?”

I shrug, “Not for her, no. And she can stop it any time she likes, with multiple options to do so, even.”

Alfred considers a moment, watching Wanda writhe in pleasure within the relentless machine, his member extending out of his sheath, “Got one that works for men?”

I shrug, “I could build one, but you'd run out of fluids and it would stop being fun quite quickly. Women can simply keep going as long as they're excited, energetic, and hydrated… and one of the buffs I've given you all handles hydration, while another solves fatigue... and Wanda is easily excitable.  Honestly, I've no idea if she'll turn it off herself or if the timer will.”

David stares at Wanda, starting to drool slightly… “That mammalian state looks like such fun….”

I shrug, “Bit much for me; I prefer my partners be able to think and tell me what they want… and I need mental stimulation… but Wanda's insatiable.” I should know. I wrote her that way.

Alfred also just sort of stares, “Think she'd mind if I…”

I interrupt, “Very good odds she'll be fine with it. She's the single most willing woman you'll ever meet. So if you want to replace one of the pistons, or one of the cups, or stick your member in her hand to massage… she'll probably happily comply. In fact, you can probably just ask her. Hold a moment…” I replace the party Interplanar Telepathic Bond spell, “There. A Telepathic Bond spell.  You should be able to just think at her with intent to convey a message and she'll get it.” I used the Interplanar version from Spell Compendium for a reason. Telepathy at any range - including across planar boundaries - once the spell is established. So it doesn’t matter that her mouth is full, and if we ever get separated… well, it's got the absolute maximum range possible.

Alfred pauses, and a moment later he pushes aside the piston on her mouth, and starts pumping away while she milks his rod, taking it all in and using her hands to trace his scales. In the meanwhile, he uses his claws to squeeze her melons.  Yeah, that sounds bad, but they both have a LOT of buffs up - from me, of course. They won't hurt each other accidentally when they both have damage reduction of twenty that always applies: The Greater Shield of Lathandar spell is nice for that.

David just watches, mesmerized, as Alfred gets his rocks off three times down Wanda's skilled throat, then pulls out and puts the piston back in place as Wanda licks her lips. Alfred has quite the goofy grin on his face… both of them; I have true Seeing, and get to see both his cat form and his dragon form at the same time… as he goes and curls up to sleep.

…of course, I'm not going anywhere either…

Until I feel something running down my leg.  “David, would you like to…”

He seems to be thinking along similar lines. “Yes, please.  You have bedrooms here, right?”

“Of course…” I touch him and Greater Teleport to one of the suites. I've never actually been there, but Greater Teleport just requires a reliable description, and I created the rooms with a spell, so I know the entire layout well enough.

As we arrive in the suite - basically a modern furnished luxury apartment, although we'll need to wait until it rains for the water systems to work - we both hear a voice in our heads, “Can I join in?”

I answer David's question before he asks, “It's my familiar, Buttercup. She is also fully buffed up, so she can be full-sized if she wants.”

David smiles, “The more the merrier, then. Come on, Buttercup, I'd love to get to ‘know’ you!”

I toss off my amulet as she reverts to her fairy form briefly, and watch her take on the form of a Tiefling with the Shapechange I left on her. Now, it takes a few hoops to do that - a Tiefling has the outsider type by default, and Shapechange won't do that - but the hoops are there. Specifically, there's a racial alternate trait that makes them count as humanoid - Pass for Human - and that lets Shapechange handle the form. As for why a Tiefling? In the Alternative Physical Features section, they have the option of “hermaphroditic” - which, if you're unaware, means a full set of both male and female organs. Which of course leaves me on the receiving end… which will scratch that itch just fine.

Buttercup smiles at me, “I know you miss it. I'll trade you for the night.”

Oh. OH. The Soulswitch spell. Basically lets me trade bodies with my familiar for a while - my soul and mind in her body, her soul and mind in mine. A nice little loophole to the shape-shifting problem when carrying. “Yes…” I begin from my body.

“... Please.” I complete from within hers.

I watch as my body shucks my clothes and lays down on the bed, her legs open invitingly.  David reads the room and holds off for a bit while I pilot my familiar's form between my legs, and thrust her long lollipop into my well formed flower. She smiles at me with my face and closes my eyes. I savor the feeling for a moment, just standing there, and then remember this wasn't just intended as a show.

And Buttercup thoughtfully picked a form that could handle both.

I lean forward to kiss my own body as I whisper to David, “Feel free to join in,” as I wiggle Buttercup's behind and use that Fly spell I have running to lift and spread her legs, revealing my familiar's flower is in full bloom as well.

I hear a, “YES MA'AM,” and some cloth hitting the floor before I feel him sliding into my familiar. Hmm… full and filling. I push back a bit out of my own body, which of course pushes David's drumstick into Buttercup, then slam forward, filling up my tunnel.  Out and in, in and out, I find I'm bouncing between two slices of heaven as David starts thrusting in time with me, and my body starts squirming around my borrowed magical meat.  We're all breathing hot and heavy, but of course I have twice the stimulation, so Buttercup's body fires first.

Which feels fine: I get the rocket and the earthquake.

David goes next, then Buttercup gets hers… and we all keep going for a good hour. Magically enhanced stamina rocks.

But eventually, I do dismiss the spell and return to myself. There's work to be done.

15