Hero
422 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When i woke up it was currently 2:32 in the morning it felt so good to finally sleep in a bed again mom and dad wasn't home yet so i had the house all to myself or so i thought .

As soon as i left my room i heard music blasting from downstairs so i went to go check it out as soon as i got down there i noticed that there was a massive party going on from what i could see it was like 400 people maybe even more .

I didn't know anyone here so i who could have thrown a party at my house. I went to go find the maid when i finally found her she was wasted so she couldn't be of any help at the moment. Then i heard someone yell my name as if they knew me or something. The guy was 6'1 he was the same shade as my new dad he had black short dreads and brown eyes.

Before i could finish observing him he picked me up as if i was a baby. EVERYONE THIS IS MY NEW BROTHER CALEB!" he yelled. I was shocked why wasn't i told that i have an older brother now. When he put me down i was going to ask what his name was but i was stop when a crowd of people started coming over. 

Immediately i had girls coming over asking me am im a single. Some guys started asking me do i play any sports. I didn't have to many social interactions so i just stood their frozen until my brother told everyone to calm down.

We then went upstairs to have a chat. My new brother finally introduced himself.

Mykel Joyner

Good morning Caleb sorry for all the commotion downstairs i was just throwing a party for summer break. Well my name is Mykel Joyner im your new brother, im 16 years old, i currently attend Stuyvesant High School, im also a player for are highschool football team. Um Caleb where did you get that ring from.

Caleb Hart

I honestly don't know." I replied as i stared down at my fingers. It just came out of nowhere it must be a gift from above. Well can i see it?" Mykel asked with a curious face. Sure just don't do anything weird with it." I replied. I was trying to take it off but it was like the the ring was stuck on my finger. 

I then let him try, he started tugging at and then out of nowhere it shocked him and he passed out. Worried i picked him up took him to his room and laid him on the bed as if he was sleep.

Now i had to convince everyone to leave. When i walked downstairs i noticed a dj set to the side so i decided to use this to get everyone out. I picked up the mic and told everyone that Mykel fell asleep and that it was time for everyone to leave. They all complied to my command as everyone was walking out the door i noticed the maid still asleep .

With Mykel and the maid asleep i had to clean up everyone's mess. I really didn't want to do it and then suddenly green clones of myself started to come out of my ring they seem to be constructs. All 4 of them just started to clean up the house for me. But what surprised me the most was that they were able to fly.

After they got done cleaning up they had disappeared. Then a good idea came to mind i was going to jump off the roof and see if i could fly too. I ran up stairs and opened up the window then i steadily climbed my way up the roof. When i looked down i started to countdown from 5 to 0.

5 4 3 2 1...

With that i leaped off the roof i tried to stay calm but as i got closer to the ground began to panic. OWWWWWWWW i screamed as i hit the ground but i then realized that the contact with the ground didn't hurt as much as i anticipated.

I thought that maybe the ring was enhancing my endurance. I then looked at the ring with a smirk as i went back in the house to grab something. Earlier this year while at the orphanage there was articles about a new superhero in New York that went by the name of Spiderman. While reading about him i noticed that he always wore a mask so that he can keep his identity secret. So i decided that i would put a mask on over my face so that i could hide mine.

I ran upstairs to get a mask but suddenly my ring started to act weird. I tapped on it to try and get it to stop but that's when the clothes that i was wearing was replaced with a green and black suit it even had a masked to cover my eyes.

There was a emblem on my left chest that was very similar to the one on my ring but it was all white. The suit was made out of some type of armored material that i didn't know about. I then went outside to see if there was any crimes happening at the moment.

It have now been 20 minutes since i first stepped outside i was beginning to get tired. I was thinking about giving up but that's when i spotted some thugs wearing baby face masks robbing a corner store. I ran as fast as i could to the store and before i knew it i was already their. 

I greeted the thugs with a deep voice. Hey leave this store alone you losers." I stated. As soon as they heard that all 3 of them started shooting at my chest but the bullets was just bouncing off. With a quick step to the first on i grabbed his head and slammed it on my knee after that i threw him out the store.

Who are you." The other to thugs asked as they stared a me.

Im your worst nightmare." I replied since i never thought of a name to use . Now get out of this store unless you want the same treatment as your friend." I threatened them. They quickly ran out the store and picked up there friend and vanished.

Can i get some donuts." i asked the guy behind the register. He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

0