WHAT’S THAT SCREAM
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-1
WHAT'S THAT SCREAM
AMILE-oh~<exhaustively >finally in Korea. We are arrived,now lets go~.
JUDY-ami I can't walk let's take a taxi
AMILE-well I was thinking that to but,,,,, WHO ,,,WILL,,,PAY?????<IN FIGHTING SPIRIT >
KATE-Of course I..
AMILE-ok,decided Kate will pay.<intensely smiling >
KATE-let me finish I was going to say that I will not pay.
JUDY-ok amile will pay.
AMILE-<CRYING >why?wait I know lets decide with stone paper sizer.
KATE-okkk.
RESULT-amile has to pay.
AMILE-(my idea won't work,they all knew my tricks.)<INTERNAL CRYING >
KATE,JUDY-<EVIL GRIN >YES!
AMILE-OK OK GIRLS,DON'T JUMP THAT MUCH AND LET'S GO.
TAXI DRIVER TOOK THEM TO NEXT STAR ENTERTAINMENTS
KATE-amile you know what where we have to go now?
AMILE-as I know first we have to go to the director,he told us to meet him.
JUDY-then what are we waiting for let's go.
KATE-wait a minute,are we going with our luggage,isn't it kind of stupid to walk into office with luggage.
AMILE-yes,your right.so,I'm going to meet the director and you two go to our dorms with luggage and then I'll tell the servant to help you carry luggage,is it ok?
JUDY-ok,then best of luck
THEN JUDY&KATE GOES TOO THE DORM AND AMILE HEADS TO THE OFFICE
(WALKING IN THE DORM THEY BOTH HER NOISES AND EXHAUSTIVELY SAY "WHO ARE THOSE NOISY ONES,THANK GOODNESS AMILE ISN'T HERE OTHERWISE WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE ON THE FIRST DAY." AND ON THE OTHER HAND AMILE IS HEADING TOWARDS THE DIRECTOR'S OFFICE THEN SHE HEARS NOISES LIKE)
GIRL-DAD!I said I like him means I like him,I don't care if he likes me or not I just want him.
MAN-Darling,like you said he'll be yours no matter what I'll talk to him and now you can go.
GIRL-promise?
MAN-Yes, my precious daughter.Promise.
GIRL-Ok dad then I'm going and don't forget your promise.
MAN-I won't, bye darling.
AMILE-(what kind of girl is she, crazy about some guy who don't love her?)
(AMILE CAN' NOTICE THE GIRLS' FACE AND WALKS INSIDE THE CABIN.)
AMILE-good afternoon directer,I am amile.
DIRECTOR-oh amile, you arrived.Nice to meet you and as you already knew the dorm and your members and you can submit your debut song lyrics tomorrow.As you said that you are going to write your own debut song and as for other details you can talk with your manager .
AMILE-thanks director,I'll make sure everything goes well.Then I'll take my leave.
(AFTER THEN AMILE IS WALKING TOWARDS HER DORM AND SUDDENLY SHE HEAR JUDY'S SCREAM)
AMILE-(what happened to her? why is she screaming?)<running fast >
END OF CHAPTER-1

1