DON’T DRIVE,AMILE (2)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-2
DON'T DRIVE,AMILE
(AFTER THEN AMILE IS WALKING TOWARDS HER DORM AND SUDDENLY SHE HEAR JUDY'S  SCREAM AND RUNS TOWARDS THE ROOM BUT WHEN SHE ENTER SHE SAW A LIZARD ON THE FLOOR AND RAPIDLY UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING AND BURST INTO LAUGHTER)
AMILE-Girls,you still afraid of lizards,ha ha ha ha.
(A BOY SUDDENLY ENTERS IN THE ROOM)
BOY-what happen I hear screams?
(AMILE SUDDENLY Realizes THE VOICE AND TURNS BACK )
BOY-Hello,miss are you okay?
AMILE-<STUNNED >
BOY-are you okay?
AMILE-<STILL STUNNED >
BOY ASKS JUDY-What happen to  her?
AMILE-No..oo..othing(gives Judy eye sign to not to say anything)It's just a lizard.
KATE-PARK JUNWHI.
AMILE-(don't wonder ok ok you have to keep your attitude and act you don't know him)(again she signals with eye to Kate to don't say anything)Kate you know him?
KATE-what are you saying you don't know him?(why is she acting weird she read his profile almost 10000 times)
JUNWHI-Oh so,you don't know me then it's my honor to introduces myself.I am park junwhi member of boy  group "make way".you don't know us it's a pretty famous group
AMILE-so,what do I do, huh?
(AFTER SAYING THIS SHE WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM WITH HER LEGENDARY HAIR FLIPPING ACTION AND THEN AFTER REACHING SOME DISTANCE FROM THE ROOM SHE CATCHES HER BREATH)
AMILE-<smiling smiling >(ohh he talked to me he talked to me wow wowowowowowow)
ON THE OTHER HAND
KATE-<EYE LANGUAGE >(HEY JUDY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER)
JUDY-<EYE LANGUAGE >(DON'T KNOW)
JUNWHI-um I think I should leave,bye
(on leaving Kate and Judy saw that make way group are their neighbors and they suddenly realizes that someone is watching them with a deadly smile)
JUDY-wh..who is there?
AMILE-ME! <deadly smile >
KATE-why are you smiling?
AMILE-nothing. la la la la. oh I remembered we have to  buy the supplies.
JUDY-Yes! I remembered but we don't have a car and the market is far away. what should we do then?
AMILE-don't worry about car.The director said that we can you the company cars.
KATE-we can take but me and Judy don't know to drive and we don't let amile drive.so,the question how can we use the car?
AMILE-what's with this world,a friend can't trust a friend.what are you saying my dear friend don't you trust me?
JUDY-no.
AMILE-How rude.
KATE-we know how you drive ok miss racer.
AMILE-I promise i'll drive slowly,ok then.
JUDY-We know your slow will get fast after getting into car.
KATE-So what should we do.Can't we take a taxi?
JUDY-no  that's too expensive.
KNOCK KNOCK..
AMILE-i'll check.
SHIN CHANGMIN-Hello miss I'm shin changmin you can call me shin I am from "make way".I am here to say hello to our new neighbor.
AMILE-oh who don't know you please come in.
JUDY-who is on th...  SHIN CHANGMIN. WOW , nice to meet you I am Judy.<can't  control herself >
SHIN-well nice to meet you too.
KATE-hello.
SHIN-Hello.
AMILE-Take a seat,please.
JUDY-amile and please how can they both meet(referring to please)?
AMILE-oh  judy why can't i say please.
KATE-aren't we getting late what are we gonna do?
SHIN-what happened?
AMILE-It's no...
JUDY-we have to go to market we can use company car but I and kate don't know to drive and we don't let amile drive.
SHIN-why?
JUDY-because she drives so fast and after that we both feel dizzy that's why.
SHIN-don't worry i'll drive for you,is it ok?
KATE-ok then.
END OF CHAPTER-2

0