WHO IS  SHE? (4)
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-4
WHO IS  SHE?
(new day,after getting listen to a 4 hr lecture and a good night sleep,everything don't becomes the same)
judy-hey Katie has amile awaken yet?
kate-don't know gotta check my calendar to check on which date she is awaken early.
amile-<exhaustively walking out of the room >
kate-are you awaken yet?
amile-no i am sleep walking.
kate-look judy she is sleep walking to get strawberries.
judy-<killer eyes,looking at amile >
amile-<cute face towards judy and a sudden expression change of fiery eyes at kate >(don't worry i'll take revenge)
judy-so you are awake,kate look from where does the sun rise today?
amile-of course i have to wake early because now i am going to be a idol and an idol is always the best.
kate-cut the crap whats the real reason?
amile-ok,boss asked me to submit our group details and the lyrics of our first song.So,i have to wake up early to get ready for a great first impression but that doesn't really matter i am a Scorpio(zodiac sign) that is why i always look good.
judy-ok stop your daily astrology channel and go take a bath and then eat your...
kate-strawberries.ha ha ha ha ha
amile-<sneaked into bathroom >oof,barely saved. of course i am very fast.
(after getting ready she eats her breakfast and head out for the boss's cabin but on the way she found someone in a really different way)
(walking across the hallway,on the turn she bumped into a boy and her papers got scattered and she fell on the ground)
boy-oh sorry i didn't mean to,let me help you<helping her getting up >
amile-<refuses help >you wait a minute you scattered all my lyrics and info,if any of the page went missing i am going to kill you.
boy-<stunned by the words >
amile-what not gonna help me gather them so ungrateful,you're not even guilty.
boy-oh sorry i'll help<have no choice >(she is so bad tempered, wish i better not bumped into her)
amile-ok give them to me, let me check<looking at the papers, suddenly stopped >where is the main page,the first page of this document?
boy-<intensely feared >(oh shit, one page is missing ,what is she going to do?is she going to murder me?>
amile-my page , where is my page ?you wait..
(after that amile beats him to death and the funeral is going to held tomorrow remember to come,just joking after that she raise her hand to beat him and suddenly stops after hearing something)
kate-amile~<catching her breath >wait a minute what happened why are you beating him?
amile-Katie,<tells her whole thing >
kate-oh that paper,the thing is i am here because you forgot that paper at home.so,i came here to return it to you.
boy-what an impulsive lady.
amile-what did you say?
boy-nothing.
kate-sorry from amile it's just,she got impulsive sometimes.
boy-oh no need to say sorry,anyways i am song jin ho ,you can call me jin.
kate-i am kate nice to meet you.
amile-ok i am going.
kate- you should introduce yourself.<eye language >(sweep up the trouble you created now)
amile-(huh introduction)huh jhfu hcdshufhcf kjkgf (understand now)now bye.
jin-looks like your friend don't know how to speak Korean.
amile-who said i can't. my name is amile and it's not my pleasure to meet you,bye.
(and she lefts,after that she goes to boss's office and submit her group info)
END OF CHAPTER-4

1