Few Truths
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Apollo is a figure of international importance, Babel was careful not to disregard all the other players on that board. The Kingdom of Svalbard suffered 4 out of 7 public incidents, so the kingdom's capital, Redsnow, was chosen as the venue for the meeting.

In Redsnow is located the hearing dome of the Supreme Court of the kingdom, the perfect place to hold the trial. But not only Svalbard figures are present at the meeting.

In fact, out of all 100 seats in the hall, only 10 are occupied by people from Svalbard. As the northernmost kingdom in Sihir, much of Svalbard is covered in snow and ice, making life and development difficult for this region.

Therefore, about 800 years ago, the Empire of Svalbard was downgraded to just Kingdom of Svalbard, a decision not so well regarded at the time but which time has shown to be the right choice.

As it was demoted, the other 4 empires decided to offer commercial benefits, protection treaties and free trade, in addition to sharing technologies and skilled labor to help the survival and development of the Kingdom of Svalbard.

But in exchange, the Kingdom of Svalbard would have to cede some terms to its partners, whether in the form of natural training camps, lower profits in economic agreements, alienation of young people and children with high potentials and prodigies, etc.

But what really matters is that the Kingdom should cede part of the exploration and mining rights in areas to the extreme north of the planet, an inhospitable and infernally freezing area, but which has the greatest reserve of precious minerals such as Horustite, Jasmitite, Parvitite, Mecatium and Tecnatium.

In the current situation, the Kingdom of Svalbard has reached an unprecedented level of development because of the agreements with the other 4 empires, but there is a whole opposition about how the kingdom has been completely alienated by the other empires and is now nothing more than a world inn for citizens all over the world earn money.

There are several opinions about the situation of the kingdom, but not many people are willing to change this situation, either because they don't know what to do better or because they don't have enough power to face the other empires.

Whenever a meeting between countries is set up, a number of representatives are sent. Each current empire has a number of seats for its representatives according to their relevance. The Wallbur Empire has 16 chairs, the Astanium Empire has 18 chairs, the Bordium Empire has 22 chairs, and the great Thanax Empire has 24 chairs.

Leaving the 10 chairs for the Kingdom of Svalbard and 10 chairs for the Tower of Babel, a large military organization of global scale, responsible for investigating crimes, capturing criminals and killing evils around the world.

"I'm guilty, I have no excuses for everything I've done. I've become what I swore to destroy, I don't deserve defense"

Apollo, with a firm and hoarse voice, said looking directly into Helena's eyes his most sincere thoughts.

"Even if I want to leave you in the Abyss for the rest of your life, I don't have that right."

Saying that, she walked away and returned to position herself on the sidelines of the stage, letting everyone's gaze fall on the now lucid Apollo.

"You will be condemned by a council of 9 people, and your sentence will be decided according to your crimes. But don't think that your crimes were covered up by Babel. All members gathered here are responsible for gathering and collecting information about your crimes."

She pointed to where the 10 Babel representatives were sitting.

"Today will be the first of 7 meetings, only at the end of all seven meetings will we decide your final sentence."

Once she finished speaking, she nodded to one of the 10 Babel representatives. A man got to his feet and started moving towards the stage. As soon as he reached the stage he began his presentation.

"I'm Pietro Durvas, Babel's senior investigations manager, I'm responsible for managing and coordinating the collection of evidence and solving crimes for Babel's investigations department. All investigations into the crimes committed by Apolo Kairis on the 5 continents are under my responsibility. jurisprudence."

If Babel needed someone to lie and hide the truth from very important people, Helena would not be responsible. On the contrary, for Babel, Helena would be the figure responsible for speaking the truth openly and apologizing to important figures or to the people.

Helena is a tall woman, around 193 centimeters tall, strong from her warrior training and has very dark skin, with black hair in dreadlocks arranged neatly behind her head. With white eyes, a thin face and small lips, she has a few tribal tattoos around her shoulders to her breasts.

And through Babel, and mainly because of Apollo, she reached the rank of Great Knight of the Aura at the age of 27. And now, at just over 32 years old, she is approaching the rank of Master of the Aura.

She is an internationally recognized beauty born in the Thanax Empire. She exudes pride and confidence, but has a very high sense of justice, even for those who think they are righteous.

Being young and having no experience with the subject, she would not have the necessary mental capacity to deal with the emotional stress that lies, manipulations and betrayals would cause in her mind.

Babel prefers that she remain firm and fair, which is exactly why Helena has what the organization classifies as a "Meritorious Plan". A type of scheme where Babel gives out huge rewards whenever the plan participant manages to reach a definite goal.

But only the Council of 15, the leaders of the Tower of Babel, knows about the plan and selects the individuals. On the other hand, Pietro Durvas is the perfect character to shamelessly manipulate and lie in any kind of occasion. And he will be the director appointed by Babel for this play.

Pietro Durvas is a man 175 centimeters tall, has pale white skin, but his face is that of a handsome and fragile man. His well-trimmed straight black hair and his well-groomed clothes show that he values ​​his own image.

However, her well-rounded and innocent eyes fool many people. He is a sharp-tongued man who manages to gain affection and attention with a few words.

"According to investigations, the complaint made by the First Princess of the Kingdom of Svalbard is incomplete and numerous location and communication errors were found. Very imprecise, but my team was able to gather more details about what happened, which I will share now."

And with those words, like a shepherd leading a flock of sheep, he began his performance.

1