15. It’s What She Wants…Is It? (18+)
1.1k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Treat you like a slave…?” I asked, scanning her face for the remote chance of finding any sort of sign she was joking. But joking seemed like the last thing she’d ever do, and her current expression reflected that. Not even a subtle change lay in those beautiful features. “But…why?”

She placed a hand on my chest. “You said to do whatever I wanted. This is what I want. That’s all that matters.” Slowly, she began to undress. She unbuttoned her clothing and let the dress she’d been wearing all day drop to the floor. Her pristine body glittered under the faint moonlight behind me.

Once again, I was in awe of the girl before me.

She stepped closer, our bodies nearly touching. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes, her soft pink lips slightly parted. They were the same lips that had been on mine moments ago, yet it was almost unbelievable that they were.

I placed my hands on her bare shoulders and kept her at a distance. "I know I said what I said, but..."

"You expected something else?" She finished for me.

"I expected you'd want nothing to do with what you've been forced to do up till now," I answered as honestly as I could.

She looked down, her lashes hiding her eyes from sight. She brought a hand up to one of my wrists and pulled it away from her shoulder. She placed it on her breast, looking into my eyes once again. "Then just take this as me wanting to dispel the curse for today. That's it."

Right, the curse.

It might’ve not been unbearable like it had been the night before, but she still had that pinning her down and forcing her to have sex, if not every day, at the very least as often as possible. If it was that much, I guess I could comply. But as for everything else her statement came along with…I wasn’t sure if I could very well do it.

Shaking away those thoughts, I came to grips with what I had to do.

My mind went blank for a moment…at some point. Whatever had happened right after I cleared my mind was a mystery. All I knew was that I was having sex with Misaki, right on the balcony too.

I held on to her hips, my fingers sinking just the slightest bit as I moderately pressed down on her. Misaki, with her back towards me, held on to the balcony rails as I swung my hips. Her spine craned back with every thrust, her magnificent blue hair moving along rhythmically with her.

Her reserved moans lightly echoed through the night as our skin-on-skin contact overshadowed everything else.

That soft warmth that reeled me in last night worked its magic once more. Her insides clung on tightly as I pulled out, and nearly tried rejecting me as I thrust back in. Again and again.

My grip on her waist became stronger as my swings quickened.

The wet noises coming from her vagina became louder and louder, dripping love juice down her legs and onto my pelvis.

Without thinking, I let go of her waist with one hand and wrapped it around the front of her neck, pulling her off the rail and bringing her head right next to mine. With my other hand, I switched from her waist to her breast, not stopping my thrusts as I did.

Even though I couldn’t see her face, the quickening of her breath let me know that she was feeling it as much as I was, if not more.

Unexpectedly, I heard words escape my lips. “You like that don’t you?” I squeezed the grip around her neck as I pinched her nipple with my other hand. Her breathing became fainter, but she still nodded as she let out a quiet affirmation.

I moved my hands down to her hips and continued pounding away, not caring whether or not I was hurting her. The pleasure was too great to let me care. I could feel her getting wetter with every second, her body tensing up as I thrust.

I tightened my grip on her hips and increased the force of my thrusts, pushing her harder against the railing.

Her moans became louder and louder with each passing moment.

Pulling out for a moment, I flipped her, so she faced me, and I raised both her legs and held her up, resting most of her weight on the railing. Without saying anything, Misaki grabbed my dick and put it back inside her and I immediately started thrusting again.

The moon shined brightly in the sky as I held on to Misaki with everything I had. Her body was amazing; her pussy felt so good and her tits were perfect. I wanted to enjoy the moment while I had the chance.

Still, her face only displayed a moderate change from her usual. Certainty, it was blushed, but there were no extreme emotions clearly present. Was she just really good at hiding them? No, it was something different. There was no emotion being hidden. It was almost as if she didn't even know what emotion was, let alone how to hide it.

I leaned in and kissed her, holding her up against the railing. My tongue explored her mouth, feeling every single part of it. I held her thighs against me tightly, her legs wrapping around my waist.

Her pussy tightened around me, gripping even harder than it was before. My breathing grew more rapid as I continued to make out with her, our tongues intertwining with one another.

After a few more thrusts, I pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air.

"Are you ready?" I asked, the words still feeling like they weren’t coming from me.

She nodded silently as her arms wrapped around my neck. "Yes, please cum inside me," she replied.

With that, I began thrusting again, this time faster and harder than before. She was so tight, it felt like I was about to explode. I looked down at Misaki, she was staring right back at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

I leaned forward and kissed her once again, this time more passionately than before, while continuing to thrust, not slowing down for a moment.

I thrust as hard and fast as I could, gripping her thighs tightly. I broke the kiss and gasped for air, looking down at her.

"Misaki..." I said as I closed my eyes and buried my head into her chest.

"Please do it, master," she replied.

As those words left her mouth, I felt my dick pulse as I came inside her. I pushed myself as deep as I could. It was like my body was trying to reach as deep inside her. To make certain I would reach her womb.

After a few moments, I finally stopped.

I pulled out of her and she slid to her knees. She rested her hands on the railing and looked up at me.

Then, without any warning, she reached out and grabbed my dick, wrapping her soft lips around it. I felt her tongue swirl around it, tasting the mixture of both her and me.

She started bobbing her head up and down, her tongue swirling around my shaft. I placed my hand on the back of her head, guiding her movements.

My breathing became heavier as I felt the pleasure building up in me. Having just cum, it was a much more intense sensation than before.

She pulled away from my dick and looked up at me.

"Please, master," she said in a soft voice. "Please cum in my mouth."

With those words, and because my mind was in an odd state, I grabbed the back of her head and forced her back onto my dick. Her throat tightened around me as I pushed further into her, and I held her head tightly as I thrust in and out.

Her eyes were watering as she looked up at me, pleading for more. I began to thrust even harder, not holding back.

The sensation of her mouth was unlike anything I’d felt before. It might’ve not felt as good as her pussy, but it was still good enough to send shivers up my spine.

Finally, after thrusting again and again, I couldn't take it any longer. With one last thrust, I shoved my dick as deep as I could and came down her throat. She swallowed without losing eye contact before I let go of her head and she pulled away.

"Thank you, master," she said softly.

She got up from her knees and stood before me, still naked and glistening in the moonlight.

"Now, please, master. Fuck me like the slave that I am."

I stared at her, unsure of what to say or do. Obviously, the conscious part of me didn’t really want to go any further. At this point, I had already cum inside her twice. I really only needed to do so once inside her pussy, and doing so in the mouth was already pretty pointless, but even having reasoned all of that, I didn’t have the will in me to actually stop.

While I tossed that around in my mind, she stepped closer, her breasts pressed up against my chest. Her hands ran along my sides as she leaned up and whispered into my ear. "I'm your slave, master. You can do anything you want to me, and I will be happy."

Her words sent a chill down my spine, and I felt my cock grow hard once again.

I looked into her eyes and saw the same emptiness, with just a bit of something else on top of that.

Ignoring that conscious side of me, I leaned down and kissed her, our tongues dancing together as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes once more.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her by the hips and dragged her inside before throwing her on the bed.

25