The Stolen Pokémon
349 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once again, the gang was lost in the forest on the way to Vermilion City, which really annoyed Mairin.

Luneth sighed as all she spied in the grass was Spearow, "Nothing but Spearow's around here."

"Right now that's the least of our worries." Mairin glowered at her from where she was slumped on the ground, their packs on a tree stump between the three. "I'm going crazy! Where are we?!" She shouted to the sky.

Alain took out his PokéNav and checked where they were on the map. He moved it around until he saw a red 'P' which indicated that a Pokémon Center was nearby. "Well, we seem to be in the middle of nowhere."

Mairin groaned at that.

"But Route 24 will take us to Vermilion City, and it seems that we're on the right path for it." Luneth added.

Mairin perked up on that, "Really?! Then let's get the show on the road!" She cheered.

So then Luneth, Alain, Mairin and the Pokémon headed out.


The gang was walking along the road when they heard some bushes rustle near them. Suddenly something came out of the bushes. The trio were shocked at what it was: a shiny Fennekin!

"A shiny Fennekin? What's it doing here?" Alain questioned.

Luneth took out her Pokédex and scanned Fennekin:

[Fennekin, the Fox Pokémon. Fennekin expels hot air that can reach nearly 400 degrees. It likes to snack on twigs. Note: This different coloration indicates that this Pokémon is a shiny Pokémon.]

"That's a very good question." Luneth answered.

Luneth noticed the small scratches on the shiny Fennekin. Ginko quickly ran over to the shiny Pokémon.

"Eevui? Eeve? (Do you need help? Is something wrong?)" Ginko asked.

"Fenn, fennekin fenn! (Please, my friends need help!)" Fennekin replied, panicking.

"Eeve? (What do you mean?)" Ginkko asked.

"Fenn fennekin! (They've been captured by Pokémon hunters!)" Fennekin exclaimed.

Luneth and Ginko gasped.

"What did Fennekin say?" Alain asked.

"Her friends were captured by Pokémon hunters!" Luneth exclaimed.

Alain and Mairin gasped.

"Then we got to go save them!" Mairin shouted.

"Fennekin, could you lead us to where they are?" Luneth asked.

Fennekin nodded, "Fenn. (Okay, follow me)"

Fennekin led the gang to where the Pokémon hunters' camp was.


Soon enough, Fennekin led the gang to the camp where the Pokémon hunters were. There were a numerous number of cages with Pokémon in them. Some were shinies and some were from the other regions. 

"Wow, they caught some really rare ones." Alain commented.

"Just wait until I give those hunters a piece of my mind!" Luneth growled lowly.

"I'll join you. But first we must find a way to distract the hunters before we free the Pokémon." Alain stated.

"Right," Luneth agreed as she began to think of an idea.

"Choko and Nabi could use Sleep Powder and Stun Spore on the hunters." Mairin suggested.

{A/N: Choko (Beautifly), Nabi (Butterfree)}

"But the hunters might catch sight of them and attack them." Alain pointed out.

"Well, we got to distract them while they use Sleep Powder and Stun Spore." Luneth stated.

"Eevui. (I'll distract them.)" Ginko declared.

Luneth and Fennekin turned to Ginko with surprise. They didn't think that Ginko would volunteer to be used as bait for the hunters.

"I'm taking a guess, but did Ginko volunteered herself to be bait?" Alain guessed.

"Yeah." Luneth confirmed, "Are you sure, Ginko?"

Ginko nodded, "Eevui. (I'm sure.)"

Luneth stared at Ginko uncertainly. She didn't want to put her partner in danger. But Ginko was firmed with her decision. She wanted to help stop these hunters and save the caged Pokémon. Then Luneth nodded her head with determination.

"Alright, let's do this." Luneth declared.

And so, their plan had begun. 


Ginko and Fennekin jumped into the camp where all of the hunters spotted them.

"Hey look! Two shiny Pokémon!" A Pokémon hunter shouted, pointed at the two.

"What luck!" Another hunter exclaimed happily. 

Without their notice, Choko and Nabi sprinkled Sleeping Powder on the hunters which caused them to fall to the ground one by one.

"Good job, everyone." Luneth complimented the Pokémon. 

"Hey!" A male voice called out.

Luneth and Alain turned to the voice.

It was a Pokémon hunter. The two wondered how they missed him. Luneth figured that he was probably out of sight which they didn't notice.

"I didn't think that there would be a bunch of annoying trainers to come around here." The hunter snarled.

"Clearly you didn't think at all." Luneth retorted.

"Guess I have to deal with you two myself." The hunter declared.

Suddenly, orange colored powder was sprayed on him which caused his body to freeze and fall onto his side. Then Luneth walked up to the paralyzed hunter who grunted in anger.

"You know what happens when you come across two trainers who hate Pokémon hunters?" Luneth smiled sweetly while cracking her knuckles.

The hunter stared at her with fright. If he could move, his head would shake his head and tremble in fear. But he could definitely feel a shiver go down his spine.

"You're about to find out." Luneth smirked.

The hunter gulped.

Then a masculine scream was soon heard throughout the forest.


Luneth stretched out her arms, making sure her muscles didn't hurt. Choko and Nabi used String Shot and tied up all of the hunters. So they won't be able to get away.

"There, all done." Luneth said.

"You must be happy to beat up that hunter." Alain guessed.

"Yup. He rightfully deserved it." Luneth smiled.

The hunter was out cold and had a black eye along with some missing teeth. Luneth was definitely happy with the result of his present look. Alain didn't really feel any pity towards the guy. He had to admit that the guy really deserved it.

They were now waiting for Mairin and Alain's Charizard to return. Mairin and Charizard went to the nearby Pokémon Center while Luneth and Alain handled the Pokémon hunters. Luneth and Alain went over to the cages and gently coaxed them. Then Mairin, Charizard and Nurse Joy appeared along with Officer Jenny and the officers.


With some effort, all of the Pokémon were brought to the Pokémon Center for healing while the officers took the hunters away.

A few hours later, all of the Pokémon were healed of their injuries. A few of the Pokémon were going to be returned to their trainers who reported them missing. The gang managed befriending all of the Pokémon they saved. Luneth befriended a shiny Charizard along with the shiny Fennekin she first met. Alain managed to befriend a Hisuian Braviary and a Shiny Squirtle while Mairin befriended a Grookey.

"I can't thank you kids enough for catching these hunters. Now the missing Pokémon will be able to go back to their trainers." Officer Jenny stated.

"It's no problem. We just wanted to save the Pokémon." Luneth admitted, holding the shiny Fennekin in her arms while Ginko was on her left shoulder.

"What about those who don't have trainers?" Mairin asked.

"Yeah. What about Charizard? Is anyone looking for her?" Luneth questioned, pointing to the female shiny Charizard.

Officer Jenny sighed sadly, "I'm afraid no one has reported about having a missing shiny Charizard." She answered.

"Rawr rawr. (I'm actually a wild Charizard.)" Shiny Charizard admitted.

"You're a wild one?" Luneth gawked.

Luneth was definitely surprised. She never expected that this shiny Charizard was a wild one!

"Rawr. Rawr raw rawr. Rawr, raw raw. (I lived in Charicific Valley. I was never liked among my siblings even when I became a Charizard. So I ran away, but then I got caught by one of those hunters.)" Shiny Charizard explained.

"What did Charizard say?" Mairin asked, holding Chespie while Grookey sat on her head.

"She said that she's from Charicific Valley. She ran away because she wasn't liked among her siblings. But then she got caught by the Pokémon hunters." Luneth explained.

"So she has no trainer." Officer Jenny realized.

"Yeah." Luneth nodded.

"Why don't you adopt her, Luneth?" Alain suggested, Squirtle on his left shoulder and the Hisuian Braviary standing next to him.

Luneth and Charizard turned to Alain.

"I believe that you two will get along great. I have a feeling that the two of you will get stronger together." Alain explained.

Luneth was surprised by Alain's suggestion. She had always wanted a shiny Charizard from Pokémon GO in her previous life but never got the chance. But seeing a live shiny Charizard in front of her, she would love to have her on her team.

"Charizard, would you like to join my team?" Luneth asked.

Charizard stared at Luneth and soon nodded, "Rawr. (I would love to.)"

"Can I name you 'Freya'? I think that the name would suit you." Luneth suggested.

"(Freya huh? I like it. So I'll be named 'Freya'.)" 'Freya' decided, smiling.

Luneth smiled and took out a Pokéball, "Welcome to the team, Freya." 

Freya tapped her claw on the button and was sucked inside of the Pokéball. The Pokéball instantly dinged which meant that Freya had joined Luneth's team.

"Now I'm assured that Freya is now in good hands." Officer Jenny said.

"She will and I'll make sure that she's being taken care of." Luneth promised.

"Fenn? (Can I join your team too?)" Shiny Fennekin asked.

Luneth looked down at shiny Fennekin, "Are you sure?" She asked.

Fennekin nodded, "Fennekin. (I'm sure.)"

Luneth smiled softly and took out another Pokéball and held in front of Fennekin, "Welcome to the team, Rogue."

'Rogue' the shiny Fennekin smiled happily and tapped her nose on the Pokéball and was sucked inside. The Pokéball instantly clicked.

Squirtle and Hisuian Braviary decided to join Alain and Grookey decided to join Mairin.

"Well, now I'm very assured that Fennekin, Squirtle, Braviary and Grookey will be taken care of." Officer Jenny stated.

"I'll make sure to take care of Freya and Rogue." Luneth promised.

"Squirtle and the Hisuian Braviary will be safe." Alain added.

"Grookey is going to be a great addition to my team of Grass types!" Mairin beamed.

"Good to hear." Officer Jenny smiled.

Then they heard a rumble outside. They turned to the window and saw that it was pouring rain outside. 

"I guess I have to wait this out." Officer Jenny commented sheepishly.


Pokémon Obtained:

Luneth: Shiny Eevee (Ginko)(F), Pidgeot (Cardinal)(M), Sandshrew (Digger)(M), Scyther (Hecate)(F), Shiny Riolu (Cairo)(M), Shiny Snivy (Minerva)(F)

Alain: Charizard (M), Metagross (Genderless), Unfezant (M), Steelix (M), Zubat (M), Shiny Zorua (M), Frigibax (M)

Mairin: Chespin (Chespie)(M), Gogoat (Grazer)(F), Paras (Kinoko)(F), Clefairy (Pixie)(F), Petilil (Lily)(F), Sewaddle (Taylor)(F)


Professor Oak's Lab:

Luneth: Nidoran (Fonda)(F), Beautifly (Choko)(F), Swablu (Avaley)(F), Mankey (Bruce)(M), Buizel (Itachi)(M), Clefable (Shayla)(F), Shiny Feebas (Moana)(F), Shiny Charizard (Freya)(F), Shiny Fennekin (Rogue)(F)

Alain: Beedrill (M), Nidoran (M), Scyther (M), Tyranitar (M), Chestnaught (M), Hisuian Braviary (M), Shiny Squirtle (M)

Mairin: Butterfree (Nabi)(M), Clefairy (Pixie)(F), Flabébé (Bébé)(F), Grookey (Hiro)(M)

5