25. Housewife Training XVIII
1.9k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sara Hudson will now produce 6 Minion point per month!]

[Edmund Greenhat - The Rising King]

[Current Buildings Owned : Sunlight Apartments, Small Photography Studio (upgraded), Small Swimming Pool and Sauna, House of Curses and Special Events (R1)]

[Unspent Building Points : 15]

[Unspent Minion Points : 40]

[Building points generated per month : 0]

[Minion points generated per month : 7]

[Buildings that can be purchased. Buildings come fully equipped. Building Points used to Building new buildings]

[Small office : 3 points (Max 1)]

[MALL - Fashion retail outlet - 10 Points (Max 1)]

[Small Swimming Pool and Sauna (Upgrade) - 10 Points]  (new)

[House of Curses and Special Events (Rank 2) - 10 Points] (new)

[Minion that can be purchased. Minions are mind-controlled minions that obey every order. Minions can be deployed to work at your buildings, or infiltrate other companies. Minion points are used to hire and control minions.]

[Office Assistant - Rank 0 - 3 points (max 1)]

[Office Manager - Rank 1 - 10 Points (1 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)]

[Beautiful Female Office Manager - Rank 2 - 20 Points (2 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)]

[Photography Assistant -Rank 0  - 3 points (max 1)]

[Female Photography Assistant - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1)] [Employed]

[Beautiful Female Photography Assistant 2 - Rank 2 - 5 points (max 1)]

[Janitorial staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 2)]

[Sauna and Swimming Pool Operator - 5 Points (max 1)]  [Employed]

House of Curses and Special Events

[Target : James Hudson  - Reassigned to the New Female Boss - (5mp) needed: (Requires a Beautiful Female Office Manager or a Beautiful Female Vice President assigned to the target's Company)]

***

Edmund stared at the new options while Sara slept on the table. He could feel that she was overwhelmed from the sex, and would probably need another 30 minutes before she would wake up. He took his phone, and took some photos. Just as blackmail material. He hoped never to use it, he significantly preferred more seductive methods, and didn't like direct blackmail all that much. 

He was more of a corruption kind of person. The use of force wasn't all that appealing to him. 

He looked at his options, and smiled. He'll get that later. For now, he selected. 

[Beautiful Female Office Manager - Rank 2 - 20 Points]

[Do you wish to assign this person to Nora Electronics?]

Edmund naturally selected yes.

[Upgrade option available. Spend additional 10 MP to upgrade your minion to a Beautiful Female Vice President?]

Edmund wondered what the effects are-

[Vice President's ability to influence target's career, working hours, and job significantly increased. Your minion will be able to send him on a 1 week business trip outside of town (requires Minion Points). Other Curse and Special Event options also increased.]

He grinned. "Well, don't mind if I do."

Instantly, he felt himself gain control over a Beautiful Office VP who now worked in Nora Electronics. 

***

When Sara woke up, she was still naked. She was resting on Edmund's lap. 

"Hello, beautiful." Edmund said, clearly enjoying the sight of a beautiful housewife. 

Her face was red as a tomato. "-oh no." 

He leaned in and whispered. "I accept your downpayment. I'll be able to make the introductions tonight."

Her eyes widened. "-really?"

"Yes. Text your husband. We'll meet at the Restaurant along the road." Edmund gave her phone.

"Okay." She sat on Edmund's lap, and texted. Her husband naturally agreed. 

Edmund smiled. "Now, let's rest for the day." 

***

That night, her husband came back on time. Sara wore her usual old top and skirt, and her husband didn't change out of his office wear. Instead, they both walked to the agreed meetup point, which was a restaurant not far from their place.

Edmund smiled happily, as he shook James and Sara's hand as if they just met. Sara just kept looking at the floor, and away from Edmund. 

"Thanks for coming." Edmund said. "I wanted to introduce you to someone. Thought she might help you."

"She?" James looked at Edmund, curious.

At that point, a beautiful woman with a bob cut, wearing an office suit walked in. She walked over the Edmund, and smiled. "Hey Edmund, long time no see."

James stared and had a look of horror on his face. Edmund smiled. "Hello, Vice President Stella. This is James, and this is his wife, Sara. James works for Nora Electronics like you."

Sara stared. "-Vice President? Is that high?" She was not sure of ranks in Companies.

James immediately looked at Sara like she was stupid. Sara felt offended, but she quickly looked away. Her husband never gave her that look before, and somehow, it hurt. "Of course! She's above the office manager!"

Edmund nodded. "So, Stella recently moved to Neo Tori City, as the new Vice President for Nora Electronics. I figured that since you worked there, it's a good idea to introduce you to her." 

James looked at Edmund like he was his hero. "I'm James Hudson, a junior executive at Nora Electronics' Sales Administration department."

"Oh?" Vice President Stella nodded. "That's cute. I suppose you're well connected after all, eh?" 

Edmund laughed at the minion. "Well, Stella and I used to be old friends. We met during one of our holiday trips together. Since Stella's new, I'm sure she'll want to make some changes, right?"

Stella nodded. "Exactly. Since you're working at Nora Electronics, why not you tell me what you know of the company? I'd like to hear the perspective of someone on the ground."

What continued was a passionate talk between Stella and James. Her husband barely looked at Sara, and just kept talking shop. Sara looked at Edmund with a mix of thankfulness, and guilt. Her husband barely ate that night, he just kept talking and talking to the Vice President. Eventually, the dinner was over, and it was time to go home.

***

"I didn't know the landlord knew someone so powerful in my company! Did you think I made a good impression on her?" James asked, they were both at home, and he changed out of his office wear.

Sara nodded. "I think so. I hope she can help you."

"I must really thank the landlord for this. I thought he looked like a scummy rich man's son, but I was wrong. We should invite the landlord over for dinner some time, once Vice President Stella manages to help me out. She said she'll talk to HR about my role." 

"She did?" Sara sat there and listened. A part of her was happy that there was life and energy in her husband. She couldn't tell him about the price she paid.

James came over, gave her a kiss. Yet, the kiss felt nothing to her. She didn't feel any excitement from it. "Yeah. I- I'll sleep first. Thank you, darling. Thanks for asking the landlord for his referral."

Sara nodded, and wondered whether he'll finally admit to the issue in his office. "Is- is everything okay in office, actually?"

James paused. "Well- not really. I'm in a tough spot, you know, that manager doesn't like me. So I'm just not going anywhere-"

"Oh."

"But that's all, really. I hope Vice President Stella can give my career a boost." 

Sara felt slighted. Even now, he wouldn't admit about the retrenchment watchlist? She sighed. 

***

Edmund smiled. That night, in his home, he activated the Special Event to transfer James to Vice President Stella's Department.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

24