26. Housewife Training XIX
1.9k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her husband went to work excited. He gave her a peck on the cheeks, and was out the door. 

She felt- she didn't know what she felt. She sighed, got dressed in her old clothes, and walked to the studio for work. Edmund smiled and didn't say a word. 

They did some usual photoshoots in the morning, and Edmund didn't try anything funny. He waited for his new event to take place. Her phone vibrated. Sara checked it immediately. 

"My dear! Vice President Stella transferred me to her department! I'm now under the VP's office! I'll be working really late tonight with my new team." Her husband texted, and she felt shocked. She looked at Edmund. 

Edmund nodded. "Good news?"

"How- how did you know?"

"Stella's a good friend, and I'd say a fairly loyal one. I pulled some strings to get her where she is, after all." Edmund said. "She told me last night that she'll try to transfer your husband to her team."

Instantly, Sara understood how everything fell together. She sighed and walked closer to Edmund. Standing in front of the muscular, tanned man, she felt like she was a little sheep waiting to be eaten by a giant dire wolf. She gulped, and bowed. "Thank you."

Edmund smiled. "I hope things are turning around for your family-" She nodded and Edmund looked at the time. "Want to go for lunch? Actually, I think we can skip the rest of the day, so let's just go out and celebrate this little occasion."

Her heart pounded. She knew it in her heart that this was coming. 

"But before that, let's dress you up!"

Her eyes met his, and once more she flushed. "-oh."

***

"This one." Edmund selected a set of grey tulle bra and panties, and handed it to her. Sara looked at it, and gulped. It was so sexy, and unlike the set before, this one doesn't even pretend to be modest. It didn't have any embroidery that covered their privates. "Come, let's change?"

"-okay." Somehow, her body obeyed his voice. After what they did, and how he now has her husband in his fingers, she slowly undressed from her swimsuit and then into the tulle bra. Once she put it on, she walked over to the mirror and checked herself out. 

She looked sexy. Seductive. "Beautiful." Edmund's voice rang in her head and somehow it felt like her body tingled. She didn't know how his voice could do that to her. 

Edmund then picked out a simple silver cocktail dress and a matching clutch bag. Both were from Edmund's Zhein line. They looked beautiful, but their materials didn't look like they'd survive ten washes. 

"Then this."

As she obediently put it on, Edmund walked closely behind, and then hugged her from the back. His hand wrapped around her waist, and he whispered into her ears. She could smell him. 

"You look good- and smell nice." Edmund's lips were so close to her earlobes. She felt her body tingle again. This time far more intensely. She could already feel her nipples perk up. Her heart pounded. 

But then he let her go. 

Her eyes darted back to the mirror in front of her. She looked- she looked like a lady going on a dinner date. She gulped. "-where are we going?"

"A cafe, for a start." 

***

The first stop for lunch was at a beautiful hidden cafe decorated with tropical orchids and various lowers. The vivid colors were a strange contrast to Sara's silver dress, and she felt a little overdressed. Her dress was not appropriate for this place. But Edmund didn't care, and she wouldn't object. She wasn't paying. 

But they had good coffee. Food was overpriced. 

Edmund took a few more photos of her, and as she looked at them, she blushed. In his mind, she was a fairly simple girl. She liked the good life, good food, looking good. Her reaction wasn't as big, but he guessed what she wanted now, was the next part. She probably had a period where she didn't have good self-esteem because of what she had to endure these few years. She may want to show off this lifestyle to her friends. 

Right now, if the photo isn't with her husband, she would never share it on any social media. 

He smiled, and needed to find a way to make himself closer to the husband and wife. 

***

After lunch, Edmund drove her to a tall tower. One of the tallest buildings in Neo Tori City, it had a fancy luxury hotel, offices, and also a few really expensive restaurants at the top. 

"Right this way, Mister Greenhat. Your room is ready." 

"-room?" Sara gulped. Were they going to do it already? Yet, the very thought of sex caused her body to feel excitement. Her body- her body still remembered what he did to her. 

But she followed him. No one seemed to notice, but she was worried. Edmund gave her a facemask and sunglasses to cover her face. 

The room was on the 30th floor and gave them a gorgeous view of the city's many, many towers. Once inside, it was just the two of them, and Edmund grabbed her. He kissed her. And that was when she knew she was doomed. 

Their lips met. Their tongues coiled together, and Sara's body exploded in lust and desire. It was as if it was a trance, and her dress fell the floor. Edmund's clothes somehow vanished, leaving him just in his boxers. Their tongues battled it out, licking, touching, pushing. Their saliva mixed. Yet Sara didn't feel repulsed. She wanted this. She wanted this really badly. 

They kissed somemore until Sara had to catch her breath. She didn't know how she was on the large king-sized bed on the hotel room, sitting on his lap suggestively. "You're getting good at kissing." Edmund teased, as his fingers ran down her cheeks, then her neck, then over her breasts. It was just a simple brush of his fingers, and yet her entire body tingled. Sensitive. 

"-you're too good." Sara said, her body unsatisfied. Despite all the guilt in her heart. She wondered whether this is all he wanted. "Are- are you done?"

Edmund pulled her closer, so close that her lips almost touched him. "No. We're just getting started." 

They kissed somemore, and they tossed around the bed. Their body coiled together, inseperable. Sara never felt like this with her husband. Even when her husband was rough and forceful, it only hurt. But here, even as Edmund tossed her around, all she felt was excitement. This was exciting! This made her heart pump. Her face was red. She looked at him, as he nibbled her cheeks, and licked her neck. Her body trembled.

She began to sweat even though the air conditioning in the room was strong. Her bra and panties felt tight and wet. She wanted to take them all off.  "I'm- I'm a normal- good woman." She thought to herself. Why was she having such lecherous thoughts! 

But her husband couldn't satisfy her, and all these few weeks of being with Edmund just made her natural level of desire rise so quickly. Edmund touched her waist and felt her turbulent heart. "You're thinking." 

"-yeah."

Edmund pulled her closer. "You promised to listen to your desires when you are with me." 

She gulped, and his words caused her mind to spin. "-ah. That- I-"

His lips kissed hers, and once the lips connect, her mind's ability to resist faded. It's as if his tongue could suppress her mind's ability to think. Their tongues tangled for a bit more, her heart pounded. 

His fingers touched her waist, then down to her privates. It was already moist, but the moment his fingers touched her special place, her mind was overwritten with sex and pleasure. As his fingers began to knead and fondle that special place, her body screamed to her mind. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck so much. 

A little bit of her mind struggled against her own desires. "I'm a married woman. A woman- I'll make sacrifices, but there are limits-"

But those thoughts, trying to bring her back to the proper path, were crushed. His lips connected again, while his fingers touched her down there, slipping through the grey tulle panties. She was so wet. Her body, stimulated by his fingers, was swamped with desire. She wanted to fuck so much. There was an entire box of condoms at the side of the bed. She stared, and blushed. 

"-Ooooooh." She moaned. The stimulation robbed her of her ability to control her body. 

"Sara. Could you help me too?" Edmund asked gently. His boxers looked like they were a few sizes too small for the monster within. She gulped, but slowly pulled his boxers down. The gigantic pole popped up.

She was instantly attacked by the scent of the pole, and somehow, her hands and tongue moved naturally. She began to lick and pleasure him. Edmund sat, and while she was entranced, took a few photos of her giving blowjobs. 

The housewife sucked and licked the shaft passionately. She didn't know why, but the moment she held that hot, throbbing shaft, her mind just wanted to attack it relentlessly. She did so for about a few minutes, until the shaft was all went from her saliva, and she felt it tense up. It was coming. 

She wanted to pull away, but Edmund quickly held her head, and he came inside her mouth. Sara felt the thick stench of the semen on her tongue, and her entire body tingle. She wanted to spit it out-

"Swallow it." Edmund whispered, and she gulped. The semen went down, and instantly, her entire body exploded in pleasure. 

She trembled, unsure why just swallowing his semen made her entire throat felt and stomach feel electrified. She felt the hot thing flow down to her belly, and the moment it settled in there, it gave her a warm, pleasant buzz. Her eyes widened, in both pleasure and shock. How- how was this possible! But she couldn't form words. All that came out of her mouth were moans. 

Edmund whispered, he penis still hard. "Let's continue." 

Her drenched panties were no use. Edmund easily took them off. 

She gulped as her head rested on the hotel's pillow. Yet, her leg spread open willingly. She felt a raging emptiness in her lower half. One that needed to be filled. "Please~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

29