27. Housewife Training XX
1.9k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edmund pounded her repeatedly. 

Their hotel room was filled with moans, as Sara succumbed to the pleasures of the flesh. Her body loved the first time they had sex, and this second time where Edmund pounded her multiple times? She was hooked. As the sensations from her body overtook her, her mind tried to protect itself. Her legs curled around Edmund's body, and tried to imagine her husband. That was the only way she could pretend everything was okay. She imagined it was her husband making her feel this way.

She knew she was cheating. 

"-James." Sara moaned. Her eyes closed. She felt Edmund's shaft pound her in places her husband couldn't reach. Her legs tingled in ways she never felt before. Her fingers and hands could do nothing else but pull Edmund closer, deeper.

Edmund frowned, of course. He thought he already had her, but even though they were having sex, her mind still tried to crawl back to her husband. His body moved like a piston, pounding her. He could see the look of incredible ecstasy on her face as her lower half was properly ploughed. "Still thinking of your husband?" 

Sara opened her eyes, naturally, knowing the person doing the deed wasn't her husband. Her heart twisted, even as her body melted from the pleasure. She forgot how many times she came since he ripped her panties off. At this point, her mind was so full of sex and pleasure. "-yes. I-"

"You feel you shouldn't be doing this." Edmund spoke her heart's thoughts. 

She nodded.

Edmund thrusted. Then she arched backwards from his thrust. Her body tingled. She knew she was sensitive, but not this sensitive! "Oooooh~"

Addiction. Edmund had her addicted to this. He was sure she would come back begging for it. Edmund smiled and adjusted his position. He went on top, her cheating body naturally spread open to allow him in. He whispered. "It's good you feel that way. You've been a loyal wife for so, so long." 

Her body twitched. "-what?" In the heat of pleasure, her mind couldn't understand a thing. Why was the conversation going this way.

"Sara, let's keep this- professional." Edmund said. It was a lie. He wanted everything. But he had to give a concession at this time. "Your husband can keep your heart, and your beautiful marriage. But this- what we are doing now- this is just satisfying your body. Think of it like working."

"This is work?" Normally, she would absolutely detest it. It degraded her into a whore that sold her body for benefits. 

"Yes. You're just fulfilling a need. A gap in your soul. An emptiness in your body. It's work."

Her body convulsed in pleasure. He leaned closer to her and kissed. Their lips met while Edmund's shaft repeatedly explored her dark cave. 

"I will satisfy your body, and turn him into a man worthy of your beauty." He repeated. 

"~James." Sara called her husband's name. Trying her best to keep it together. She knew she shouldn't do this, but with the challenges her marriage faced, she had to do her part. After so long, she didn't see another way out. 

Edmund sensed it. "You're doing this because you have to. It's just work."

"It's just work-" Sara repeated, as she felt her body twitching, and then she screamed. "-oooooh~" She came again, and her breathing was ragged. 

Edmund repeated it, Whispering it into her ears. "It's just work."

She nodded. "This is just work." 

"You're helping your family." The suggestion weaved into her mind easily, allowing her to cook her own excuses. While she caught her breath, her mind began to justify her own actions. 

This was work. This was how she was helping the family. This work helped bring connections to her husband, allowing him to move further in his career. This was good for both of them. This work satisfied her needs and improved their future. It allowed her husband to keep his ego. 

He pounded her for a bit more, and some time passed. Sara was exhausted, Edmund rested next to her and pulled her into his arms.

She rested her head in his broad, muscular shoulders. Edmund smirked and whispered. "Imagine if I didn't introduce Stella to your husband."

Sara stared at the man. Her marriage would be in trouble anyway. If her husband got retrenched, they wouldn't even have money to pay rent. Her family would look down on him, and his ego would be crushed. He would never be able to face her family, or his own family like he used to. Her friends would laugh at her for choosing the wrong man for her husband. Once they couldn't pay rent, divorce was not far down that future. 

Edmund wanted her to enter into a spiral of self-justification. He felt her mind work, and then she looked at him with a funny face. 

She couldn't say it. She was getting fucked and played with by this man. And she was feeling grateful?! That- that didn't make sense. 

Edmund whispered. "Whatever you are thinking about, is it my fault, or is it someone else?"

Sara stared into his eyes, and realized- he had a point. Someone would've taken advantage of them, one way or another. She realized, what happened so far was all because she had a night where her defenses slipped. When she kissed him. Edmund smiled. 

"Let's not think of such depressing things." Edmund said, and got back up. His cock was hard all this while, and now it teased Sara's cave entrance once more. 

"How is it that you're still so hard after so many times." Sara was genuinely amazed. Her husband could do it once, and then would be so tired that he fell asleep. 

"A secret." Edmund said, and continued to pound her. The room was filled with her sensual moans once more, her mind unable to process anything but the pleasures of the flesh. 

More time passed. It's been almost three hours since they checked in, and the sun was beginning to set. Sara's legs were still spread open. They've been through more condoms that Sara bothered to count, and somehow, he was still going at it. 

It was past the official work hours.

Then- Edmund's phone rang. Edmund would normally ignore it, but it came from James Hudson. He smirked and accepted it. 

"Hello James." Edmund answered, his penis still inside Sara. Sara, who was in a daze from all the fucking, immediately tensed up. Edmund looked at the housewife, amused, and then placed his phone on speaker mode so that the housewife could listen to the entire conversation.

Sara immediately covered her mouth in shock.

"Hello Mr Greenhat. I- I wanted to call you to thank you. Vice President Stella just transferred me to her department."

"Oh, that's a small matter. And please call me Edmund. Stella's an old friend, and we're close. I'm happy that she took you in." Edmund said, his penis gently moving. He placed the phone, still on speakermode, next to the bed, and then held Sara's legs. 

"Yes. She mentioned you saved her a few times and so she's indebted to you." James said on the phone. He was a little surprised that the call was on speaker mode, but he wasn't going to say too much. 

"Yeah. We go way back." Edmund smiled, his dick continued to pound James's wife. Sara's face was absolutely horrified, but her body couldn't lie. 

"-are you okay, Mister Greenhat? I hear some weird sounds-"

Sara tensed up. Edmund answered, "Oh it's nothing. Just working out and stretching my muscles."

"Oh! I'm sorry for disturbing your workout."

"It's nothing. Sara's been very helpful at work, that's why I thought of giving you a hand in your career." Edmund changed the subject, and Sara didn't know why her entire body felt on fire. She wanted to moan so hard, but with her husband on the line, she grabbed a pillow and covered her face. 

"That's great. I feel bad for relying on her connection-"

"No worries. Work hard, alright? Stella's a real hard worker, but if you do well, she'll reward you." Edmund said, and then, pulled the pillow away from her. She was shocked. His penis was still deep inside her, wriggling, and she had no strength left to resist. Not after all the earlier sex. 

"-yeah. Thank you again for connecting us. You saved my career- and my marriage." James said earnestly.

"Really? It's that bad?" Edmund said, immediately pulling out his dick. Sara almost moaned but she managed to cover her mouth. A bit of it still got out. "Sorry about that, one of the other exercise partners just moaned."

Edmund picked up the phone, and rested on the pillow. Sara tensed, but Edmund's arms wrapped around the naked housewife, and pulled her so close so she could listen in.

"Oh, it's fine. But yeah. I was- I was going to get retrenched." James confessed to Edmund. Sara immediately felt offended that her husband couldn't admit it to her. "-and we're in financial difficulty. We're really lucky you gave Sara a job, a loan, and now, you gave me a job too."

"No worries, James. I'd like to see my neighbors do well too. That way they can pay my rent!" Edmund said. 

"Certainly! We'll pay you back on time." 

"Good. Work hard. Don't waste my effort introducing you to Stella."

"I will."

Edmund looked at Sara in his arms, and squeezed. "Oh, don't worry about your wife, alright? She's doing well at work, and I'll take good care of her."

James nodded, taking it normally, and obviously missing the real meaning. "Oh. That's good to hear. We'll be in your care."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"No. Thank you again... Edmund."

"No worries, James. We should have dinner together sometime." 

"Yeah. That sounds good! When work isn't so busy."

The two said their goodbyes. The phone clicked. The call was off.

Sara stared at Edmund, and sighed. It was a long, long sigh. Edmund naturally lifted her face to look at him. "Oh, why the long sigh?"

"He- he didn't tell me he was going to get retrenched."

"But you know, don't you?" Edmund said and Sara nodded. In her mind, she thought about that pride her husband had. She used to admire it. Yet, today, being on the receiving end of that ego, she felt sad. She felt unappreciated. Like she couldn't be trusted with his troubles. 

Yes. It would be painful to be retrenched. But- but at least she could adjust their lifestyle, cut it even more- 

Edmund's hand was around the housewife's waist. He called her. "Sara."

Sara's thoughts were interrupted. She turned. "-yes?"

"It's time for dinner. You're eating with me tonight."

She gulped. She wondered whether she was on the menu. 

***

 

27