28. Housewife Training XXI
1.9k 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was setting and it was getting dark. 

"Dinner's just upstairs." Edmund said as he got up. He picked up her dress. "Put this on and let's go there."

Sara blushed as she realized her bra and panties were torn. Edmund was just too forceful. "-I don't have a spare bra or panties."

"Doesn't matter. Just wear this." Edmund teased. Sara gulped. She never wore a dress without panties or bra before! But as she put it on, and looked in the mirror, she somehow still looked great. Edmund came over from the back, and kissed her cheeks. "Still damned beautiful, with or without bra. You don't even need it to augment your chest."

Sara blushed at the mention of her bosoms. She looked at herself in the mirror, the silver cocktail dress looked extremely sexy. 

"Let's go." 

Each step she took, she had to walk carefully. It felt like her vagina was still sore and sensitive from all the pounding earlier. It was a good thing the restaurant was just upstairs from their hotel. It was once of those fancy rooftop restaurants the hotel had. 

It felt airy, and some steps she took, she could feel the airconditioning's gust of wind down inside her skirt. It was a strange, tingly sensation. "~I- I've never done this before." 

Edmund smiled. "There's a first time for everything." The dinner was at a quiet corner, and the pair was seated on a small round table. But they were not seated facing each other, but instead, it was diagonal, such that they both could have a view of the city outside. Edmund specially requested it this way, so that Sara reminded within his reach. 

Sara gulped. When it came to first things, she certainly never had such long sex before. Even now she felt like there was something still throbbing inside her. Her mind thought back to all the condoms they used, and she asked, her heart a little worried. She whispered. "-did you- did you accidentally- uh-"

"It's fine. I checked." Edmund held her hand. She gulped. The waiter served them food, and they ate. It was alright, but to Sara, it tasted wonderful. So much better than everything she had normally. The waiter came over to offer her wine, but she refused. Nothing good came out of it the last time, and she- she didn't want to go home drunk. 

Sara stared at the view and felt melancholic. She always wished for something like this. A fancy dinner for two. A celebration with her husband. That would be nice. 

Edmund looked at her and smiled. "Do you want to have this life with your husband?"

"I do." Sara said with a sigh. 

Edmund nodded and sipped his wine. "I'll see what I can do."

Sara didn't look too hopeful. She wasn't sure she could pay the price. But Edmund's mind swirled with ideas.  There are ways about it, and all he needed to do was check the system. 

Edmund placed his hand on her lap. Sara noticed, blushed, and felt her body tingle. Her body somehow loved his touch, and she didn't understand it at all. 

His chair somehow got closer, and his hands went up higher, touching her thighs, and then, snuck into her dress. She looked at him and whispered- "-there are people~"

"~people paid to look away." Edmund whispered back, and his fingers touched her still moist vagina. She tingled, and she immediately grabbed his hand.

"Please don't~ I don't- I don't want to get caught."

"Just endure it a bit, then I'll stop."

Sara locked eyes with her landlord, and then nodded. "You promise?"

"Of course." She nodded, her face flushed and red like she was drunk on pleasure. His fingers teased her little button, and she almost orgasmed. She already orgasmed so many times, and yet, somehow, her body still could orgasm some more. 

Then he stopped. She glared at him hatefully. "-you're doing this on purpose."

Edmund smirked. "Let's go."

"Let's go?" The bill was paid for, and Sara followed. Her body burned, because her body still held at the edge. So close to orgasm, but unable to do so. 

"Are- we're going back to the room?" Sara asked as she noticed Edmund pressed the elevator's button.

"Of course. Your husband will be very late today." Edmund knew exactly when her husband would leave work. Because Stella was there to supervise her husband's work. He was right next to her, and so, squeezed her. He whispered into her ears, and it felt like she melted. "It's what you wanted, right?"

She wanted to say no. But her body felt like it was a fire begging for fuel. Her exposed vagina leaked, and she could feel her love juices flowing down her thigh. She gulped. 

Once they were in the room, Edmund didn't even undress her. He just lifted her dress up, unzipped his pants, and began to kiss her.

His dick was almost going to pierce her-

"-wait- a condom!" She said, but Edmund looked around. 

"We used all of it."

The right thing to do was to stop. But Sara wasn't in the best state of mind. Her vagina twitched. Inside her mind, there were two forces competing. The logical, rational one lost the moment Edmund nibbled her ears. "-just- just don't shoot inside."

His dick naturally found itself inside her once more, and she screamed in pleasure. Her vagina felt every fold and bulge on his penis. Every single throbbing blood vessel. The union of her vagina and Edmund's penis felt so good, she orgasmed just from the pulses of his blood vessels. 

He pounded her repeatedly.

"OoooOoh~" She moaned. 

He thrusted his penis deep into her slippery moist cave.

"OOOOOOOOH~" She screamed in pleasure. She couldn't feel anything else, her brain faculties only focused on the sensations coming from down below. Overwhelmed, her eyes were wide open but couldn't see anything. Her fingers gripped the bedsheet tightly, trying to hold on. 

But it was no use. Edmund's penis pierced and attacked her sensitive spots, and she screamed.

"OAAAHAAAA~" She panted. "Hah~" 

Edmund continued to pound the housewife, and the housewife's sense of time, space, and reason was slowly bent even more. 

Sara felt the shaft leave her cave, and it made her feel an unnatural sense of emptiness. She didn't even know she could be filled this way, and it was so much better than doing it with a condom. She gulped, as her eyes wandered back and looked at the gigantic thing. "How- how is it still hard?" 

Edmund laughed. "I've got to make love to a beautiful woman, why wouldn't it be hard?"

She blushed, but she didn't understand it. Was her husband that bad in bed? No. She met her girlfriends and knew that everyone else wasn't that satisfied with their sex life either. It's either that, or Edmund was just really, really good in bed. "-men- most men can't last that long."

"Oh?" The landlord smirked. "Your husband can't last that long?"

She felt bad. There was no good answer here. If she answered yes, she was saying her husband sucked. Even if it was true, she couldn't say it. 

Edmund kissed her and fondled her breasts. "Are you ready to go home? Or do you want to go again?"

Sara wanted to say go home, but once he started playing with her already sensitive nipples, that thought vanished. She wanted to go again.  Her body craved even more. They've done it so many times, and Sara never realized how strong her sex drive was. She looked at her landlord and moaned as his fingers pulled her nipples. "~you're touching me."

"Oh?" Edmund leaned closer and licked the edge of her earlobes. It's already red and wet, but now it's even more sensitive. "Say what you want."

Sara's face turned red. He was doing this on purpose! His fingers continued to please her nipples, while his tongue gently toyed with her ears. "-I- I can't."

Edmund fondled her and pleasured her some more, up until when she almost orgasmed. Then he stopped. 

Sara stared at him hatefully. It's not the first time he did this. "~no. Con- continue."

"Say what you want, Sara. Then I'll give it to you."

She gulped, "I- I want it."

"What do you want?" Edmund teased, fondling her, keeping her body hot and lustful, but not enough to reach the peak. 

She hated herself then. Why after Edmund hammering her the entire day, she still wanted more? She didn't understand it. She looked at him and at his erect monster. She gulped, and then conceded. "I want you to fuck me again."

Edmund did. Somehow, the pleasure from the insertion was even more intense. "Ooooh you're really trying to squeeze it!" 

Sara wasn't. Her lower half was just moving on instinct. She felt like an animal in heat, mating out of pure passion. The fact that Edmund wasn't wearing a condom only made her body go crazy. She felt the penis twitch inside her, it's subtle shaking and moving amplified the pleasure of being fucked. Her legs coiled around him and refused to let him go. It was instinct. 

Her body wanted it. "I'm going to come!" Edmund roared as he thrusted.

It was too late to stop him. He ejaculated deep inside her, and she felt an intense hot fluid explode inside her baby room. She convulsed, her body overwhelmed by the sensation. It was so hot that she orgasmed together. Her breathing was ragged. "Oohhh--- oh no."

Edmund kissed her. "That was good." 

She rested on the bed, her body soaked in pleasure. She didn't want to move. 

Edmund rested next to her, and waited for a while. "I've got a contraceptive. Take it later."

She felt relief. 

Edmund kissed her. "Let's get you home after this."

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

29