29. Housewife Training XXII
1.7k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara was at home, and she couldn't sleep. She walked home with a bag, still in the dress Edmund gave her. When she showered, she could still feel his love juices flow out of her vagina, and all she felt was a hot, sensual pleasure. She looked in the mirror, and cried. 

"What- what have I done?" Sara was alone and didn't understand it. She thought she knew herself quite well, but now she suddenly felt like she didn't understand herself at all. She spent an entire afternoon and night fucking, and she felt damned good. Was she such a sex-driven person all these while?

She washed herself up, and then dressed in her normal home clothes. It was an oversize white shirt and shorts, and sat on their bed. Her phone buzzed. 

"Don't wait for me, dear. I'm still on the way home." 

She sighed. She was clean, in comfy clothes, and sat on her bed. Yet she felt dirty. She felt she has sinned. But then, her mind drifted to the call between her husband and Edmund, and her heart twisted into knots. She remembered how her husband thanked the man who fucked her the entire afternoon, and felt a strange, twisted feeling in her heart. 

She sighed. She wanted to talk to her husband. But exhaustion claimed her, and she went to sleep. 

***

[You've obtained 5 Building Points and 15 Minion Points! Your target, Sara Hudson, is now in Corruption Level 7!]

[Edmund Greenhat - The Rising King]

[Current Buildings Owned : Sunlight Apartments, Small Photography Studio (upgraded), Small Swimming Pool and Sauna, House of Curses and Special Events (R1)]

[Unspent Building Points : 20]

[Unspent Minion Points : 20]

[Building points generated per month : 0]

[Minion points generated per month : 6 (8 produced, 2 consumed)]

[Buildings that can be purchased. Buildings come fully equipped. Building Points used to Building new buildings]

[Small office : 3 points (Max 1)]

[MALL - Fashion retail outlet - 10 Points (Max 1)]

[Small Swimming Pool and Sauna (Upgrade) - 10 Points]  

[House of Curses and Special Events (Rank 2) - 10 Points]

[MALL - Alcohol and winery Store (Rank 2) - 10 Points] (new)

[DESTINATION - Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel (Rank 2) - 10 Points]  (new)

[MALL - Beautiful Cafe with a special area - 5 Points] (new)

[Minion that can be purchased. Minions are mind-controlled minions that obey every order. Minions can be deployed to work at your buildings, or infiltrate other companies. Minion points are used to hire and control minions.]

[Office Assistant - Rank 0 - 3 points (max 1)]

[Office Manager - Rank 1 - 10 Points (1 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)]

[Photography Assistant -Rank 0  - 3 points (max 1)]

[Beautiful Female Photography Assistant 2 - Rank 2 - 5 points (max 1)]

[Janitorial staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 2)]

[Mall retail staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1 per MALL store)]

[Female Photography Assistant - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1)] [Employed]

[Beautiful Female Office Vice President - Rank 2 - 30 Points (2 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)] [Employed]

[Sauna and Swimming Pool Operator - 5 Points (max 1)]  [Employed]

House of Curses and Special Events

[Send James Hudson on a Business Trip - 1 Week - 5 MP. Can be activated again after one month's cooldown]

[Get an invitation to dine at home with James and Sara, and bring a "special" bottle of wine - 5 MP. Requires Alcohol and Winery Store.]

[Special Outdoor Dining- 5 MP. Requires Beautiful Cafe]

[Organise a "special" dinner for James and Sara - 5 MP. Requires Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel - one off. Corruption Level 10 required.]

[Take Sara out on a hot springs vacation - 5 MP. Requires Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel and James to be on a business Trip. Corruption Level 10 required.]

[A Beautiful Day with James and Sara at the Sauna and Swimming Pool - 5 MP. Requires upgraded Swimming Pool and Sauna]

[An office party with Sara, James, and the Vice President - 5 MP. James must have went on two business trips with the Vice President.]

[Meeting with the Cheating Friends (Round 2) - 5 MP. Sara meets her cheating friends again.]

Edmund frowned. Sara was only at Level 7, but some of these options needed level 10. The business trip, and the special dinner at home could be activated already, but he needed some these upgrades. The new list of special events was also amusing, and he was tempted to try it out already.

Level 10 meant these options could be selected later. He'll be able to gain more MP and BP once the reached those corruption levels anyway. Looking at it, he should select the Winery and Cafe options first. That'll cost him 15BP, but with the next 3 levels, he'll gain 15BP. So he would have enough to select the Luxury Hotel Option later.

He couldn't decide. With so many options, he wasn't sure. He decided to just wait, and try to corrupt Sara further. If he had no progress, only then he would try to use his abilities.

***

The next morning, it was almost a month since Sara started work with Edmund.

"I'm going to go off first." James looked happy when he woke up.

"So fast?"

"Yeah! Vice President Stella is really the slavedriver." She could tell that James regained that energy and drive he once had when he started work, and hopped out of the door. He kissed her on the cheek, and out of the door he went.

"Oh." Sara wasn't sure whether that's a good thing. If her husband is busy all the time, what about her? But that just made her feel like she's selfish. Her parents were traditonalists and believed that the husband should be the provider. THe wife shouldn't get in the way of her husband's work. If her husband wanted to work late, she should try her best to support it.

Sara sat there, in her room, and watched her husband disappear. 

She wanted to talk to him. 

***

Sara walked to work later that morning. 

"Hi Sara!" The minion was there to greet her, and soon escorted her into the photo area. "We're doing swimsuits. We got plain conservative styles today! I bet you'll look great."

"Oh." Sara sat. She looked at Edmund, and Edmund just smiled at her normally. She didn't know why, but her heart somehow expected some kind of special reaction. 

The minion helped her change into the swimsuits. The swimsuits were in the style of school swimsuits, but slightly sexier with more holes. But overall, despite of the enhancements, still fairly conservative. She began to pose, and the photos went well, at first.

She looked at Edmund, and wondered why he had no reaction. He was still just taking photos as if everything that happened between them didn't happen. Was he so good at separating work from pleasure? Was this her problem? 

Her focus strayed. 

"Sara, are you alright?" Edmund asked. "You look- you look bothered. Do you need some time off?" 

"Ah- wait. I'll - I'll be fine." Sara insisted. Yet every time she looked at the camera, she saw Edmund and her mind recalled their intense bedroom activity the day before. 

Her mind still struggled to cope with her newfound relationship with Edmund. What- what was their relationship? He mentioned this was work? Edmund looked at the minion, and the minion went away. 

He approached her, she was still in the 3rd set of swimsuits, and sat next to her. "You're not well." 

Sara turned away, her heart beating quickly. How could she say it was because of him? Because of what he did to her! Now that he was close, she could smell his scent again, and it made her horny. Edmund smiled. Yesterday was probably too passionate for her. Sometime in the future, he would need to take a step back, and let her come to him. Just being close to her like this would give her all the mental suggestions she needed to eventually crave him. 

But for now, he needed to make sure she was properly imprinted by his body. 

So he whispered into her ears, she was still in just a swimsuit. "You still want it?" 

She gulped. She looked at him. She was so confused, but her body was honest. Her nipples perked up. She wanted to say no. But the moment his lips touched her earlobes, her hands moved by itself. She grabbed him, Edmund carried her to the changing room, and locked the door. 

They kissed, and Sara's inbuilt desire exploded. They fucked like rabbits in the room. She orgasmed repeatedly, as the changing room was filled with her screams and moans. 

"We are physically so compatible." Edmund teased. 

Sara didn't want to admit it. But her body didn't lie. The way his shaft easily hit her inner part, and all her orgasms and moans said everything. 

Edmund pounded her for about thirty minutes, and then someone knocked on the door. "Everything alright, Sara?"

Sara panicked. The minion. Edmund smirked, and slowly pulled out. As the shaft exited her cave, all she felt was an electrifying throbbing in her nether regions. "-Yeah. Edmund's- he's helping me with something."

"Alright. I bought lunch already." The minion said, and she heard her walk away. Edmund smiled, kissed her. "That's enough for today. Let's clean up."

Somehow, Sara's internal frustrations vanished. She felt as if she was clearheaded once more, as if she just had a post nut clarity. All her worries and concerns faded, and she was gifted with focus on the present. On the now. 

They had lunch together in the studio, and she glowed in the afternoon session of photo taking.  

***

Once everything was over, it was already 5pm. The minion cleaned up and went home.

Yet Sara stood around, and looked at Edmund. "-my husband's not coming back for dinner."

Her body throbbed. It's been hours since sex, and now her sexual frustrations reemerged. She looked at him expectantly, hoping he'd take the lead. "I'm eating at home, tonight. I'm going to order takeout."

"-oh." Sara felt deflated.

"But you can join me."

She gulped. 

26