30. Housewife Training XXIII
1.6k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dinner was a bento set by one of the those delivery apps, it was fairly normal. But it was the first time Sara went inside Edmund's apartment. It was large. Edmund's apartment had the largest space of all the five units of their floor, and surprisingly tastefully decorated. It had solid teakwood tables, a faint incense in the air, a coffee machine, a wine cellar, and a big TV with all the creature comforts a man could ever need. 

Magic. 

"This is a nice, large place." Sara admired the painting and sculptures throughout the house. Then she noticed somehow they were all phallic in nature. There was a sculpture of a monstrous man with an equally monstrous shaft in meditation. There was another painting of a man and woman fornicating in ecstasy. It made her blush, but also excited her body. "-and your sculptures are so lewd."

Edmund laughed, and they ate together. 

Sara was in another man's home, and somehow, her body obeyed when Edmund patted the seat of the sofa next to him. She sat next to him obediently. 

Edmund leaned over and kissed her. "It wasn't enough, was it?"

She gulped. She wasn't going to admit it. Edmund didn't need her answer. He knew, so he quickly undressed her. Her simple top and pants came off easily, and soon she was nude in his living room. Edmund's clothes came off too, and they fucked. 

They fucked for two hours, until Sara could not take it anymore, and they ran out of condoms. Then he sent her home just next door. 

When she showered, she still felt her body throb. She looked in the mirror, and touched her face. She looked more beautiful, somehow. As if she glowed. The warm sensation from down below made her feel- contented. 

She never had much self-control and she sighed. She did it again with Edmund. Even though she knew all of this was wrong. She gave in to her own desires. Her unfulfilled sexual urges. 

She sighed and was too tired from the sex to think. Once she rested on the bed, she drifted to sleep.

***

"Good work today." Stella said, as James finished his report for the day. It was already 11pm. "You're getting faster at this."

James nodded. "Thank you, Vice President."

"Keep it up." Stella said. "Go home, I'm going back now."

James smiled. "Yes, maam."

James walked to the train station happy. It's been a while since things were looking up for him. He was no longer at risk of retrenchment, and for the first time in his career, he felt appreciated by his superior. It helped that his superior was also a powerful Vice President, and not just a regular office manager. 

He still didn't get a raise yet, but if he performed well, he should be able to get something. Then they could start paying off all their debts and take Sara out for the things he always wanted to give her. 

When James got home, Sara was already asleep. He showered and found the toilet to have a strange scent. But he didn't think too much about it. Maybe it's just the perfume. 

He sat next to Sara, and noticed Sara smelled different. It was a more musty, more manly smell, but he couldn't be sure what it was. He kissed the sleeping Sara on the cheeks, and whispered. "I love you, Sara." 

Sara moved slightly, as if replying out of instinct. "Love you too, dear."

James smiled and went to sleep. Things were really looking up. 

***

The next few days was mostly a repeat of that day. Edmund took photos during the day, Sara's body would crave his penis, and they would fuck in the changing room, or in the studio itself, on days when the minion wasn't around. 

She didn't notice it, but her sense of self control weakened over the course of the week, as Edmund pounded her day after day. The fact that the number of photos taken per day was reducing didn't matter to her. It wasn't her problem. And at night, Edmund would take her out for dinner, and then bang her at his home. 

Sara knew it was wrong, but once it became a routine, she didn't question it anymore. Not when her mind was filled with pleasure. Not when her body twitched from all the sensations. Her body's compatibility was undeniable. Her enjoyment of the process unmistakable. 

***

Then finally, it was the weekend. Sunday. James wasn't working that day. 

"Sara! Let's go somewhere nice today." James said. 

Sara nodded. "Okay." 

"You've been working hard to pay back Edmund for the loan, right?" James said, and Sara absolutely didn't remember the loan or the money at all. At this point, she was going to work to get fucked inside out. 

She panicked, but quickly managed to compose herself. Her memories just flashed with all the sex they've been having. "Yes. There's- there's a month left, I think. I'm not sure." 

"Edmund's a nice guy." James admitted. 

Sara's heart didn't know how to answer. She decided to just nod. 

James took her to a cafe for the first time. "I figured since you've been growing our savings account, I think- I think we can afford to eat in a cafe for once. You never came here, right?"

Sara froze, as James took her to the exact same cafe as Edmund did. She had to pretend she didn't know. "Yeah."

James looked at the menu, and asked Sara what to order. She gulped. She remembered Edmund ordering some stuff that was tasty, and that coffee. She- she wasn't dressed nicely. She was just in her normal house clothes, and it felt- she felt out of place. 

James noticed his wife looking at the menu, unaware of her worries. "Is- is everything okay?"

Sara panicked, and lied. "No- It's just- It's just it's the first time I'm at a cafe with you. I- I don't know what to order." 

"Ah. Let me check the reviews, or maybe we can just ask the waitress?" 

The waitress recommended the same thing she ate last time, and James nodded. The food came, and as Sara ate it, her mind drifted back to the man that now owned her body. Edmund. Her nether regions twitched. She pinched herself, and decided to ask her husband for sex later that day. 

"You didn't look so comfortable." James asked. "The cafe is a little pretentious, isn't it?"

Sara shook her head. "No- it's not that. I was just-"

She walked closer to her husband, she felt her vagina was moist. 

"-I'm just horny."

James felt his own penis rise at his wife's flirting, and once they got home, he pounced on her. 

***

James poked her, and smiled. "Oooh you're so smooth and wet today. I can get it in easily!" 

James moved and moved, and fucked Sara. Sara's eyes was wide, trying her best to feel her husband's penis. But it wasn't as big as Edmund's. She hugged her husband, and kissed him, as her husband worked his best to make love to her. 

But even without a condom, her body wasn't responding to it. As he moaned and thrusted, Sara's mind kept thinking about Edmund. She knew she shouldn't, so she tried to encourage her husband. "Keep going, dear! I'm almost there!" 

Her husband tried earnestly, and pierced her repeatedly until his legs and hips were like jelly.

"Oooh, I'm- I'm going to come!" James said, and Sara remembered that Edmund left some contraceptives in her work bag. 

Sara nodded. "Just come inside. It's okay." 

James came, his hot sperm splashed inside her womb. But it wouldn't make her pregnant. Not with Edmund's magic swirling so strongly inside her vagina. She felt a warm sensation, but it didn't feel like the explosive pleasure of Edmund's penis. It was mild, but she looked at James' ecstatic face, she could only pretend.

She pretended to moan, mimicking how she moaned for real. James, clearly drained by the act, collapsed next to her. He felt too good to notice Sara faking it. 

"That felt great!" 

Sara nodded. It didn't. She felt nothing. It was like a little bump, not the crazy heights she felt with Edmund. Her husband kissed her. She kissed back. 

But her body was unsated. 

 

 

32