31. Housewife Training XXIV
1.5k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A full month has passed, and he felt his minion points increased by 6 points

[Unspent Building Points : 20]

[Unspent Minion Points : 26]

***

The next day, it was Monday. 

"Sara." James was about to go to work. "Let's ask Edmund out for dinner?" 

Sara was shocked. "-really? But you work late all the time-" 

"Vice President Stella texted this morning. She's out for a meeting today. She won't be in, so I'll be able to leave on time." 

"Oh. I'll ask him later." Sara's heart pounded. She wasn't sure this was a good idea.

"Yes, please. I'd like to thank him in person as well." 

***

"We're doing Zhein shoots today." Edmund said, and the shots began. It was all poses, and Sara felt her residual dissatisfaction from yesterday slowly emerge. She was still horny. Last night after her husband slept, she masturbated, and still felt empty. 

Sara decided to pop her husband's request. "Edmund? My husband wants to invite you for dinner tonight." 

"Oh, sure."

As the photoshoot commenced, Sara's body thrummed with desire. She needed something else. Something more vigorous. Yet somehow, Edmund looked busy today. He was constantly on calls. Naturally, this was because Edmund could sense it. He knew the conversation between the couple, and could feel her sexual frustration from their date on Sunday. 

She was hinting it already. Her poses were unusually suggestive. 

He wasn't going to let her have it so easy. So, a convenient phone call came.  Edmund answered it, and quickly said to Sara. "-actually, Sara, let's take a break for today. I'll meet you for dinner tonight, I have somewhere to go. Got to meet someone big."

Sara nodded reluctantly. What could she say? As Edmund ran off, the minion came. "Go home and rest, Sara. Boss probably won't be back so soon. I think it's one of the big customers."

"Oh. Okay." Her body throbbed. 

***

Sara returned home. It wasn't even time for lunch yet, but she was still unsatisfied. She looked at herself in the mirror, and began to touch herself. Her mind didn't think of her husband. Her mind thought of Edmund's big shaft pounding her like she was a ragdoll. His big warm hands groping her breasts, his lips kissing her vigorously. His hands slapping her butt. 

She moaned. Her fingers touched her clitoris and entered her vagina. 

It was pleasurable. But it wasn't the real thing. 

She moaned at the thought of Edmund, and had a small orgasm. Immediately, she was hit with post nut clarity and felt like shit. 

"I- I'm sorry, James." She cried after she masturbated. "I'm- I'm such a terrible wife." 

Yet, her body still craved sex, and she masturbated some more. 

***

Edmund knew he wouldn't be able to do much in this dinner. But he wanted to use it to set up the subsequent dinners. That night, they met at that same nearby restaurant where Edmund introduced Vice President Stella.

Sara looked tired. She had spent the whole afternoon masturbating, and her body was still throbbing. 

James smiled. "Glad you could come, Edmund."

"No worries. Was everything okay?"

"Yeah. We're working hard now, and I think everything's going well." James said with a smile. "Thank you. I'll buy you this meal, alright?"

"Sure."

Edmund and James made a lot of idle small talk. Then, as James got slightly more drunk, Edmund began to tease him. 

"So, when are you two making babies?" Sara flushed at the thought. 

James shook his head. "Not so soon. We're not financially stable yet."

"Oh." Edmund said. "If I were you, Sara would be pregnant with her fourth child already."

James laughed, taking it like a joke. Sara, however, immediately imagined Edmund impregnating her every day and blushed red. She couldn't even look at him, because every time she did, her mind was reminded by their exciting bedroom activities. Her vagina throbbed. James patted Edmund on the shoulder. "-Four kids is too much! We'll be so broke!"

Edmund laughed. He could feel James was drunk enough to take lewd jokes. "I wouldn't care. I wouldn't be able to resist it. If I have her in bed, all I want to do is get her pregnant. I hope you get her pregnant soon."

Sara's face was red. James laughed. "Haha. I'll get to it once we are ready."

"Okay. Cheers." Edmund smirked. Sara just looked down at her cup of tea. She didn't drink. James happily accepted his toast. 

Once dinner was over, James was high and happy, and Edmund helped him back to their home. 

"You're a good man, Edmund. Thank you for helping me." 

Edmund laughed, and responded. "Not as good as you think, James. I'm a terrible, terrible man. The secrets I hide will scare you."

James chuckled. "You helped me, and that's all I care about."

"Well, Sara helped me too." Edmund teased. Sara looked horrified. She- she didn't want James to know what they've been doing. "-At work."

"That's good." James said.

"Alright, good night. Sleep well tonight." Edmund said. "We'll have dinner again, alright?"

"Sure!" James said. He was tipsy, and staggered into his home. Sara walked behind him. The husband and wife settled back into their home, and after they both took a night shower, they sat on the bed. 

"He's a funny guy." James repeated. "He's also pretty cheeky."

Sara just nodded. Her body still throbbed. James kissed her. 

"I'm gonna sleep."

"-okay."

***

Edmund decided to avoid Sara the next few days. He sent her a text, and told her that he's busy with something so she didn't have to come in. Sara at home, only felt her sexual frustration grow. Her fantasies of Edmund's big shaft just grew day by day. It didn't help that James was working late again. 

He avoided her for the rest of the week. On Sunday, Sara seduced James to have sex again, and they did. But it still didn't satisfy her at all. Her cravings was bubbling up, like a monster that almost consumed her. Then, Edmund activated his ability.

[Send James Hudson on a Business Trip - 1 Week - 5 MP. Can be activated again after one month's cooldown]

On Sunday night, James received the command from Stella. "Dear, I have a business trip." 

Sara looked at her husband, amazed. It was the first time he had a business trip. "How- how long will you be away?"

"A week."

She gulped. "Okay. Safe trip, okay?"

James nodded, and quickly went to pack. Sara was now alone for a week.

 

26