32. Housewife Training XXV
1.7k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara watched as her husband went out to work with a luggage bag. It was the first time he did so, and Sara gave him a kiss goodbye. He kissed her back. 

"I'll be back sooner than you think, darling." James said. James was feeling happy, of course. Lately, he felt his sex life with his wife was better. She seemed to really enjoy having sex with him, and that made him feel good about himself. 

"Okay. Don't worry about me." Sara said, but she was worried about herself. Her frustrated body throbbed and craved. She felt like she was going crazy from her sexual urges. Once her husband was out the door, she checked her phone.

She worried for a bit, then sent a text to Edmund.

Edmund replied. "Yes, I'm back. Come in."

***

Sara went to the studio that day, her bodily cravings going insane. She felt like she could think of nothing else but sex. One week of sexual starvation made her so horny, that at night, she thought of going over to Edmund's house and just knock on his door. 

She walked in and saw Edmund. "Hi Sara."

She looked around. "Where's the assistant?"

"She's out for the week." Edmund said and walked to her. He was just within arm's reach. 

She gulped, her excitement rose. "Oh." She still pretended to be a woman, but her desire to mate was strong. The mere whiff of Edmund's body made her skin tingle. "Let's get to work?" She asked.

"Sure." Edmund smirked.

Once inside, Sara didn't even ask what she was going to wear. She wanted Edmund to fuck her, so she began undressing in front of him. 

"Oh- I haven't told you what we are wearing-"

"You can tell me afterwards." Sara teased, as she took off her top and bra, revealing her beautiful breasts. She then took off her pants, and her panties. She was absolutely naked, and Edmund noticed she was drenched down there. 

Edmund smirked, sat down, and whispered to her ears. "If you want me to fuck you, kneel down and beg for it."

Sara's face flushed red. "-you!"

Edmund didn't give in. He sat down, and waited. Sara glared at him angrily, but her urges were too strong, so, still perfectly naked, she kneeled down on the ground. 

"~please make love to me."

Edmund laughed and thought he wanted to push the housewife a little further. "Call me Master Edmund. And say you want me to fuck you."

Sara was embarrassed, but she had gone this far. She was already kneeling on the floor, naked, how much worse could it get? Her vagina throbbed, her nipples were hard and tingled. After a week of sexual frustration, she was too horny to resist his requests. She purred. "~Master Edmund, please fuck me." 

Edmund smirked. He took off his clothes, took off his pants, and the studio turned into a sexual playground for two. 

***

"Swallow." Edmund started by asking Sara to suck his cock. Naturally, he came in her mouth, and this time, insisted she swallow. "Or you're nothing getting the rest of it."

Sara pouted, but she swallowed the hot semen down her throat. It made her entire body burn, as if she just consumed a powerful aphrodisiac. She said after you're so bad. "~you're so bad."

"Good girl. Not too bad, isn't it?"

She felt a warm, pleasant buzz from her tummy, and wasn't sure whether she wanted to admit it. He leaned over. "You don't have to be impatient, Sara."

"-what?"

"I know your husband's on a business trip this week."

Sara gulped. She stared at Edmund, wondering what crazy stuff did he plan to do to her. Was this one of Edmund's plots through the Vice President?

"So you'll be staying over at my place this week. In fact, that's all we will be doing this week. I'll still pay you for your usual work, but we'll just be at my place." 

Her heart pounded. Her body tingled. She- she was staying at another man's house for a week?! She looked at Edmund, her body still unsatisfied. Just sucking his penis wasn't enough. Her lower half throbbed. She resisted, but it was half-hearted. "-no. I- I'm a married woman. I can't do that."

Edmund looked at the housewife in her birthday suit, licking his penis. "Really? At this point, you're still trying to say no?" 

"-yes. I mean, no. I can't-"

Edmund laughed. She wouldn't be saying so soon enough, as he pulled the housewife into his arms, and began to kiss her. In the photography studio, a man and a woman that's not his wife kissed, and his fingers fondled her thoroughly moist and stimulated nether regions. She was a woman in heat, even if she didn't admit it. 

They kissed for a few minutes and Edmund fondled her vagina till she orgasmed twice. "-I don't know how you do it." She said in a sultry voice. "Just a simple touch and I feel so damned good."

Edmund didn't have to say her nerves and senses have been hacked. His fingers continued to play with her lower half, and her moans got louder. "You can scream if you want to. This photography studio has so much soundproofing and padding that no one can hear you outside."

Sara took it as permission to scream, and she moaned loudly to his fingers touching her down below. "~You~ You're so good with your fingers."

He kissed her lips, and then whispered into her ears. "Do you want it inside?"

She gulped, and nodded. She asked as an afterthought. "-do we have condoms?"

"No." Edmund smiled. "But I think you're safe, isn't it?"

Sara gulped. "-I- I don't know." She never bothered to track her period, but suddenly she felt like she should. That way she could take his cum inside her raw- "-what am I thinking!" 

"You want it inside, raw, don't you?" 

Sara trembled. Her body seemed to recognize the question and shivered in pleasure. But her mind struggled, trying to say no. She couldn't get a word out. 

His fingers touched her moist cave. "Let's do it." 

Edmund was seated, and his penis was rock hard. He spread her open, for the sitting cowgirl position. She gulped, and her legs opened seemingly naturally. He helped her up, and spread her thighs wide open for his penis to pierce inside her cave. Her body trembled in pleasure; she shivered as her skin became bumpy. His shaft was inside, and Edmund slowly adjusted her movement. 

"~It's so big." She entered a trance, as her hips began to rock back and forth, Edmund's penis entering in and out of the woman's cave. "~I love it so much."

Edmund smiled. Her eyes were hazy, her body was hot. As it turned out, that was how the rest of the day went. 

They fucked from morning, till lunch time, when Edmund ordered a pizza delivery to the studio. They ate naked, while his penis was inside her. 

"~I~ I can't eat like this." Sara purred, as his penis poked her vagina. She should've been sore by now, but Edmund's powers meant she would never feel pain. Instead, the two were like a pair of newlyweds in the heat of passion. 

Edmund took the pizza, and fed the naked housewife. Then, he placed the pizza on her breasts, and ate it off her chest. She frowned, but when she felt his tongue licking the tomato sauce and cheese off her breasts, it was incredibly stimulating. "I love eating you."

Sara blushed red, at this point, her husband had vanished from her mind. She was a beast of passion, she only ate two slices of pizza and went back to the real focus of her desires. She wanted to fuck some more.

Edmund laughed as the housewife finished eating her food and stared at his penis. "You're such a sex maniac."

"I've- I'm not normally so horny." Sara didn't say the second part out. When I'm with you, I feel like a sex goddess and I want to just fuck all day.

Edmund smiled, and eventually, fucked her until it was time for tea. By then, they had fucked for some six hours, and so they were all sweaty and smelly. Sara was genuinely exhausted, and so she rested on the studio's sofa, naked and drenched in his juices. He gave her a kiss, and the kiss knocked her out. 

She fell asleep naked, and rested for the next three hours. 

Because Edmund didn't plan on letting her sleep tonight. 

 

 

 

29