33. Housewife Training XXVI
1.7k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara didn't remember how she was moved to his home. But when she woke up, she was still naked but in a bedroom that was not hers. She gulped as she looked around. 

"-how-"

"Don't worry, no one saw you." Edmund smiled. Their home was really near, and Edmund had ways of moving her back magically that no one would even recognise. "This will be your bed for the rest of the week."

She felt sweaty, sticky. 

"Let's shower, together."

"Together?" Sara asked, but Edmund easily pulled her off the bed and she was already naked in the washroom with him. His lips kissed her before she could ask more questions. 

"There's no need for so many questions, Sara. Just indulge in your bodily passions, your fantasies." Edmund said, trying to rewire her mind into his personal sexual partner. The tap was on, and he began to lather some soap over her ample breasts. 

Sara tingled, but as she was there, standing so close to Edmund, being bathed and showered by the man who fucked her silly, she felt intimately drawn to him. She wasn't sure whether it was love or it was lust, but she knew there and then, that her life was forever tied to his. She felt his breath on her wet skin, his touch on her nipples and her moist cave down below. 

This was sensual as hell, and she loved it. She never had this sort of moments with her husband. Her husband didn't know how to touch her that well. He was unexperienced, and even when they showered together, James rarely touched her so intensely. 

Her body burned, as she felt her slender waist wrapped by his muscular arms, her soap-covered breast pressed against his muscular chest. She felt his shaft, erect and hard, pressed against her stomach and crotch. "You're- you're just so big."

Edmund kissed, and touched her breasts. "This is big too."

She flushed. "Really? I thought- I thought they were a little too-"

"Oh come on. Which man doesn't like big breasts. I love them. I wouldn't change a thing." 

Sara gulped. Their lips met, and momentarily, all was well. But Sara's heart continued to churn in guilt. She was going to stay over night at another man's home~

"Sara. Let's play pretend." Edmund said, deciding it was time to spring a plan to thoroughly corrupt the housewife.

"Pretend?" Edmund carried her out of the bathroom in her towel, and onto the bed. It was just two of them on a Monday evening on Edmund's home.

"When we're being horny and having sex, you are not Sara. You are Lara Hudson."

Sara froze, her heart pounded. "-I'm Lara Hudson."

"Sara wouldn't enter another man's home. But Lara would." Edmund whispered those worlds into her ears, and her mind jumped on the explanation. It was silly, it was stupid, but allowing her mind to justify herself as having a split personality significantly helped reconciling what she wants to be, and what she's doing.

"Yeah. I'm Lara." Sara said, her mind quickly forming the mental walls to protect her own ideals of Sara. The one that's naked with Edmund now? It's Lara. It became a special passphrase for the two, for her to flip her mindset.

Edmund grabbed her, and kissed her. "And Lara would kiss me passionately."

Sara kissed back, suddenly her inhibitions vanished. It was such a simple thing, to just pretend to be someone else, but it was all Sara needed to fully indulge in the pleasures of the flesh. Their lips connected, and they kissed. Dinner was ramen, and after dinner, Sara immediately got back to having sex-

Edmund's shaft was moving gently inside her, when her phone rang. He naturally passed it to her, but didn't pull out his penis from her cave.

She panicked, but she accepted the call anyway. "Hi James." She felt the penis shift inside her.

"Hi dear!" James said, oblivious to the sin occuring back home. "Is everything okay?"

Sara gulped, but James couldn't hear it over the phone. "~ah. Yes. I'm- I'm fine." Edmund moved slightly more, and he whispered into her ears.

"Lara would do something like this. Having sex with another man while talking to her husband."

A flip activated inside the housewife. Her lower half, her hips swayed to the shaft, but she smiled. "I'm just doing some exercise right now, I'm getting fat."

"Oh." James said. "That's good! You take care alright, I'll take you out when we're back."

Sara nodded. "Okay dear. Don't worry about me~ I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Her hips swayed, and Edmund's shaft continued to move in and out of the housewife. She moaned slightly, but through the static of their phone call, James couldn't be sure. "The phone line's pretty weird, eh?"

Sara's thighs clamped Edmund's body, and pulled him deeper. "~Yeah. It's, it's just static."

"Yup. Alright, dear. I'll call you back tomorrow." James said. "Miss you."

Sara felt her vagina twitch in pleasure. "~Miss you too."

The phone line cut off, then Sara glared at Edmund. But Edmund had the perfect response. "Lara's such a horny woman, isn't it? Having sex while talking to her hubby."

She trembled, her mind trying to reconcile it. Her mind latched on the excuse. "Yeah. Lara's a horny woman..."

"But that's good, because she's not going to get much sleep tonight."

Edmund and Sara fornicated the entire night until she was exhausted and slept.

***

At 4am in the morning, Edmund watched as Sara slept in his bed, and smiled.

[You've obtained 5 Building Points and 15 Minion Points! Your target, Sara Hudson, is now in Corruption Level 8!]

[Edmund Greenhat - The Rising King]

[Current Buildings Owned : Sunlight Apartments, Small Photography Studio (upgraded), Small Swimming Pool and Sauna, House of Curses and Special Events (R1)]

[Unspent Building Points : 25]

[Unspent Minion Points : 36]

[Building points generated per month : 0]

[Minion points generated per month : 7 (9 produced, 2 consumed)]

[Buildings that can be purchased. Buildings come fully equipped. Building Points used to Building new buildings]

[Small office : 3 points (Max 1)]

[MALL - Fashion retail outlet - 10 Points (Max 1)]

[Small Swimming Pool and Sauna (Upgrade) - 10 Points]  

[House of Curses and Special Events (Rank 2) - 10 Points]

[MALL - Alcohol and winery Store (Rank 2) - 10 Points] (new)

[DESTINATION - Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel (Rank 2) - 10 Points]  (new)

[MALL - Beautiful Cafe with a special area - 5 Points] (new)

[Minion that can be purchased. Minions are mind-controlled minions that obey every order. Minions can be deployed to work at your buildings, or infiltrate other companies. Minion points are used to hire and control minions.]

[Office Assistant - Rank 0 - 3 points (max 1)]

[Office Manager - Rank 1 - 10 Points (1 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)]

[Photography Assistant -Rank 0  - 3 points (max 1)]

[Beautiful Female Photography Assistant 2 - Rank 2 - 5 points (max 1)]

[Janitorial staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 2)]

[Mall retail staff - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1 per MALL store)]

[Beautiful Female Office Trainer - Rank 2 - 20 points (2 points upkeep needed) (max 1)] (new)

[Luxury Hotel Crew - Rank 2 - 10 points (max 1 per DESTINATION]

[Female Photography Assistant - Rank 0 - 5 points (max 1)] [Employed]

[Beautiful Female Office Vice President - Rank 2 - 30 Points (2 point monthly upkeep needed) (max 1)] [Employed]

[Sauna and Swimming Pool Operator - 5 Points (max 1)]  [Employed]

 

House of Curses and Special Events

[Send James Hudson on a Business Trip - 1 Week - 5 MP. Can be activated again after one month's cooldown] [On cooldown]

[Get an invitation to dine at home with James and Sara, and bring a "special" bottle of wine - 5 MP. Requires Alcohol and Winery Store.]

[Special Outdoor Dining- 5 MP. Requires Beautiful Cafe]

[Organise a "special" dinner for James and Sara - 5 MP. Requires Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel - one off. Corruption Level 10 required.]

[Take Sara out on a hot springs vacation - 5 MP. Requires Fancy Luxury Restaurant and Boutique Hotel and James to be on a business Trip. Corruption Level 10 required.]

[A Beautiful Day with James and Sara at the Sauna and Swimming Pool - 5 MP. Requires upgraded Swimming Pool and Sauna]

[An office party with Sara, James, and the Vice President - 5 MP. James must have went on two business trips with the Vice President.]

[Meeting with the Cheating Friends (Round 2) - 5 MP. Sara meets her cheating friends again.]

[Send James on training for a few days. - 5mp. Improves his income and likelihood of sales success. Requires beautiful office trainer.]

***

Edmund mulled the option over, and decided to select the Alcohol Store, and also the Fancy Luxury Restaurant. If he needed them anyway, he might as well select them now. He also hired one Mall Retail Staff to populate the alcohol store, and also added the Luxury Hotel Crew. He felt the buildings fall into his control, and smiled.

[Unspent Building Points : 5]

[Unspent Minion Points : 21]

He touched the naked, sleeping Sara's hair, and kissed her.

 

 

27