34. Housewife Training XXVII
1.7k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Edmund's training continued. The pair did not leave his home the entire week, as Edmund continued to pound the woman from morning till night. But he made sure he was there, deep inside her, when Sara's husband called.
 
 
***
 
Second day of the business trip, at night-
 
"Dear, everything okay?" James asked, Edmund held the woman in a missionary position, his penis deep inside her. She squirmed, but Edmund already accepted the call for her.
 
"Ah~ hi dear~" Sara answered sultrily. She was in a state of extreme lust, after all, there is a huge penis inside her cave that still moved in and our. "~I'm fine."
 
James laughed. His wife rarely sounded so seductive. She must really miss him. "Miss you." James said
 
Edmund's penis shifted, her moist cave stimulated like crazy. Sara struggled to keep her voice, she wanted to moan so bad. Her breathing was ragged. "Hah~ hah~ me too. I miss you two." Sara said, holding her phone but her eyes was looking at Edmund hatefully. 
 
***
Fourth day of the business trip
 
"Dear!" James called when Sara was hugging Edmund, he was naturally deep inside her. 
 
"~Oh. Hi darling." Sara purred sensually. She felt Edmund's warm hands fondle her breasts, while her hips rocked back and forth.
 
"Everything okay?"
 
"~Yeah. I'm just- uh- exercising~" Sara panted, the stimulation from her nipples was too much. 
 
"Oh. Just a few days left." James said. "Everything's okay here."
 
"That's good~" Sara moaned. 
 
James, on the other side of the call in a city not too far away, felt his own penis get hard. His wife's voice can be so sexy sometimes. "I miss you."
 
"Me too~" Sara's hips swayed as Edmund held her slender waists. 
 
***
 
On the sixth day of the business trip. James would return the next day-
 
"Hi dear, I'm coming back tomorrow!" James was excited to return home.
 
Sara's chest was on a table, her hips and back was up. Edmund was doing her standing doggy-style. He naturally handed her the phone. "~Oh~ That's great~" Sara moaned as her babyroom was pounded. 
 
"Can't wait to see you."
 
"Me too~" Sara moaned some more. James, in his hotel room, felt his penis get hard. He would masturbate to his wife that night, while Edmund pounded her all night long. 
 
***
 
So, the one week passed by. Every day, she woke up late because of how intense the night was. The afternoon and evening was filled with sex, and molesting. But every night, Edmund took the sexual intensity up another level, pounded her until she couldn't do it anymore, and filled her womb with his juices. She would go to sleep, sweaty, sticky, with hot throbbing juices in her vagina. At first, she didn't enjoy it, but by the fifth or sixth night, she began to enjoy the sensation of being thoroughly filled, and the warm throbbing feeling from Edmund's hot juices. 
 
"Your husband is coming back." Edmund said on a Sunday morning. Sara woke up with a panic. "I believe he'll reach home around lunchtime."
 
Sara panicked. After an intense night of lovemaking she woke up almost 11am. There was barely enough time. She ran home and quickly began to clean up. Her house was a little dusty after being abandoned for a week. 
 
She barely managed to clean up on time, and cook a simple noodle lunch, when her husband walked in.
 
"Dear!" James ran and gave his wife a hug. She merely smiled, a little relieved. 
 
"Oh, sorry. I was still cleaning up." Sara said. 
 
"That's okay. I really, really missed you." James said. 
 
Sara nodded, as James told her everything about his business trip, about who he met, what he did and all that. Sara just smiled, and explained how she was just working like normal, and then at night she did some exercises. 
 
James smiled as he happily ate his noodle lunch. "No wonder you look tired."
 
"I do?" Sara panicked, and she walked to their bathroom to check on herself. She did look a little exhausted, and immediately thought of all the late-night pounding Edmund did to her. It made her vagina twitch a little. She still felt warm down below, and looked at her husband. 
 
When she was in Edmund's house, she didn't feel guilty at all. It was as if she was in a trance, and that entire week was just a fever of passion. Now that she was back in her own home, she felt dirty again. She sighed, but washed her face anyway. She was tangled in this too deeply, and she didn't know how he'll react.
 
Given his ego, she didn't think he'll take it well. 
 
All because she kissed another man, and things just spun out of control. 
 
The couple rested for the rest of the day, but at night, Sara began to feel horny. Her body had been subconsciously tuned to desire sex at night, and so, she decided to seduce her husband. Her husband naturally pounded her.
 
"You're so wet." James tried to talk dirty.
 
Sara blushed as she felt her husband's cock enter her hole. It wasn't filling her up like she wanted it to. But she still had to pretend. 
 
"I love you so much." James said, as he tried his best to fuck his wife properly. 
 
"Me too." Sara said, but lately, she began to find the words feel a little hollow. As if it was an obligation to say so. They had sex for about 15 minutes, and after her husband shot inside her, he was so tired that he fell asleep. 
 
Sara sat on the bed, naked, and watched her husband sleep naked. She grumbled to herself. "It's always like this. One shot and you're too tired." 
 
She felt unfulfilled. Empty. Her vagina throbbed, craving more. It was a feeling she had ever since they got married. Last time, she thought it was just a normal side effect of sex. That after sex, it was normal to feel this tingle, horny feeling. But now after experiencing sex with her landlord, she realized it was just sexual frustration. Sex with Edmund never gave her this feeling. Instead, all she felt was a pleasant, warm afterglow. 
 
She curled up and hugged her legs. She wished that her husband could perform in bed like Edmund. "It's all your fault."
 
But that was not the right way to think. After all, she was the one who kissed another man out of desire and lust. Her husband didn't do anything wrong, he just wasn't good enough in bed. 
 
But Sara's mind was already under stress, and at this point, all she wanted to do was blame someone else for her problems. So, inside her heart, she blamed her husband. If her husband could do her properly, she would never feel desire and lust for another man. 
 
She masturbated herself to sleep that night. 
 
***
[You've obtained 5 Building Points and 15 Minion Points! Your target, Sara Hudson, is now in Corruption Level 9!]

[Unspent Building Points : 10]

[Unspent Minion Points : 36]

Edmund made a fistpump when he received the notification. 
 
31