35. Housewife Training XXVIII
1.6k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Monday again, and Edmund already felt the unsatisfied housewife's desire the moment she walked into the studio.

"Let's get to work!" Edmund smiled. He was going to make the housewife beg for it, and to set it up, he arranged for her to wear very sexy two piece bikinis. 

As the photoshoot went on, she also noticed Edmund checking his phone or looking at his laptop frequently. Her body itched. She was craving it, even though they just did it yesterday, and the entire week before. 

She decided to test the water. "Edmund?"

Edmund looked up. "Yes?"

"Lara's feeling a little naughty." Sara said, as she touched her bikini. She noticed the bikini itself was fairly soft, and her nipples poked out. 

Edmund grinned, but decided to deny her. "Sorry, Lara. We got to catch up on work this week."

Sara frowned. "What~ Really?"

Edmund nodded. "Yup. We got a lot of new stuff we got to get through. Let's keep taking photos!" 

Sara stared at the twenty different sets of bikinis, all slightly different in color, but just mostly the same design. Edmund worked her really hard that day, and made her take a lot of photos. Even lunch was super short, he ordered bento, and once they were done, Edmund ordered her back to the floor to start shooting. 

"You're working me really hard today~" Sara posed repeatedly, and changed so quickly that she was getting quite tired. Yet, her body throbbed. Her lower half itched, and she touched herself. 

Edmund just laughed, and decided to bully her a bit more. "We've been doing it for a week. Endure it for a bit, I'll reward you once we're done with this week."

"A week?!" Sara wasn't sure her body could stand it. 

"I'm sure you can. The Sara I know is a good housewife, right?" 

Sara gulped. If he put it like that, she couldn't say no. "-okay."

***

Sara went home feeling horrible. Her body burned and was horny as hell. Even after work, Edmund brushed her off. "I've got a lot of photos to edit. You can go home. I'll reward you once we're done."

Reward after we're done. Sara thought about it and wondered what kind of reward she'll get. She felt her nipples turn hard and her hole turn sensitive. 

Her husband got some surprisingly early. 

"Oh, hi dear." Sara said. "Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yes. I have. I ate at my desk."

Sara watched as James showered, and feeling horny, she went into the bed. She wore just her panties, and showed off her breasts. When James came out, he glanced at her exposed breasts. "Sara!"

"Hi dear~ I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling kinda horny today. Do you- do you want to do it?"

James gulped, and nodded. They just had sex yesterday! Now, her wife wanted it again? He must've performed really well last night! James naturally pounced on her, thrust his cock into her hole, and proceeded to pound her repeatedly.

"Oooh yeah~" James said.

Sara smiled and pretended to moan. She wasn't feeling it all that much, but it would have to do. "~keep going dear~"

Ten minutes in, James finally ejaculated inside her. "Oh no. I couldn't help myself."

Sara shook her head. "It's okay, I'll get contraceptives. We don't want children yet, right?" 

James nodded. "Yeah. We- we can't afford to raise children."

Sara just nodded, and James collapsed to his side of the bed.

"That felt good, though."

"I know." Sara said. Her husband had a smile on his face, he clearly was pleased with the sex he's been getting. 

"Good night. Love you, Sara." James said, and fell asleep.

Sara nodded. "Me too." But her mind thought about other things. "I'll go clean up for a bit."

James slept first, but as Sara washed up briefly, she still felt horny. Would she really survive the week?

***

Edmund continued to work her hard everyday. From bikinis, to swimsuits, to dresses. At some point, she felt like she was in a daze, trying to manage her unsated desire, and all the flashing lights. 

But she endured. Her body trembled whenever Edmund touched her, to adjust her pose. But she bit her lips and endured. 

This went on for the rest of the week-

James, surprisingly, returned early almost every day, and Sara, unable to get sex from Edmund, decided to do it with her husband. She seduced him every night, and James did have sex with her on Tuesday and Wednesday too.

But on Thursday, when Sara asked for it. James turned her down.

"I- I'm tired. Let's do it on the weekend?"

"Oh." Sara nodded. Somehow, her sexual desire was killed instantly. "It's okay, then." 

They went to sleep that night, and her husband slept easily. Sara tossed and turned in the bed, her body refusing to sleep. In the end, she masturbated again.

***

Meanwhile, Edmund activated his new skill. 

[Get an invitation to dine at home with James and Sara, and bring a "special" bottle of wine - 5 MP. Requires Alcohol and Winery Store.]

***

It was on Friday, that Sara got a text from her husband when she was at work. "Sara, do you want to ask Edmund over for dinner? You can cook that noodle soup for three!"

Sara gulped, but said okay. She immediately asked Edmund.

"I can't today. But how about tomorrow?" Edmund answered.  Sara paused, texted her husband, and her husband was fine with Saturday. 

"Yeah. Okay. Tomorrow then." 

Edmund smiled. "I'll bring some drinks over. You don't have to come in tomorrow. I'll be editing photos tomorrow."

***

Sara was at home preparing for dinner on Saturday, and she felt her body turn incredibly horny. Her husband didn't have to work on this particular Saturday, so he could help her out at home. 

"It's been a while since we hosted someone at home." James said, as he helped to cut the vegetables and wash the plates. 

"Yeah." Sara felt horny, but her husband didn't look interested. Her nipples were hard, and her body itched. Sara began to cook. She checked her phone. She shook her head. This was her home. She needed more self control. This is her safe place. She should protect it.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Oh. You can start cooking, then." James said, as he helped to prepare to home. Their home was fairly basic. 

The bell rang, and Edmund came, wearing just a plain T shirt and shorts. "Hello!"

It was the first time they invited Edmund into her home, and somehow her heart pounded. 

Edmund took out a bottle of wine. "I bought some wine."

"Oh thanks!" James said with a smile as they sat around the dinner table. 

"So, how's Stella treating you?" Edmund teased. 

"She's great. She's serious, focused, and really willing to teach." James answered. "I went on my first business trip too, I learned a lot."

"That's good." Sara brought over the freshly cooked noodles. It had multiple meat slices in them, a big upgrade from their earlier days when they only had one or two. "-well, these noodles look great. Can't wait to try them."

She didn't know why she blushed. James beamed with pride. "Please, go ahead and try them."

"Sure thing. Would totally love to eat this beautiful housewife's-" Edmund said, as he let the word float for a bit. "-cooking."

Sara's body trembled, as if expecting it. James missed the innuendo, and they all began to eat. James talked a lot, and Edmund poured them some of the wine. 

James took a sip. "Wow this is really strong. And good."

"Well, then let's have a toast! I hope Stella gives you a promotion!" Edmund offered James a toast. James drank. And drank. 

Sara noticed, of course, that Edmund was trying to get her husband drunk. She tried to stop him. "James- you shouldn't drink so much."

"But it's a holiday tomorrow!" James said, already tipsy from his first glass. 

"Another toast, for the beautiful couple." Edmund smiled, and offered another toast. James, a little high and giddy, accepted it. 

James drank another glass. 

"Good job. This noodle was really good! Another toast, for the great meal from the beautiful wife!" 

James drank some more. 

By the fourth glass, James was so drunk, that he was talking crap.

"Oh my that's so good." James said. 

Edmund teased. "So, how's your sex life?" 

"Fantastic!" James answered honestly, and Sara couldn't believe her husband admitting it. "We've- we've been active!"

"When's the baby coming?" Edmund asked some more.

"When I get promoted and earn more~" James said, he was clearly losing his ability to stay conscious. Edmund stood, walked over, and offered him another toast. Sara frowned. 

"James, you need to stop drinking." Sara said, her body was excited. She knew something was going to happen tonight, but her heart still wanted to keep everything together. 

Edmund smiled. "James, to your promotion!"

James accepted it. His male ego refused to listen to his wife, and drank. But the fifth glass was all it took to knock him out. He collapsed on the table, asleep. 

Sara panicked. Somehow, at home, this was her 'safe' place. Despite of how sexually frustrated she was, she couldn't do it here. Not with someone else. She grabbed the plates. "-I'll go clean up."

Edmund smiled, and decided to follow her to the kitchen. "You look good in the apron."

Sara blushed, but answered. "You knew this was going to happen."

Edmund leaned closer. "You knew that when you invited me, didn't you?"

She gulped. In her mind, it was all her husband's fault, but she denied it anyway. "-no it's not."

Edmund's hand touched her back, then slowly, went down to her waist. "Really?" He was so close, and he whispered to her ears. "Do you want to do it?"

"-my husband's outside!" Sara stared, furious, but her body shivered in excitement. 

"He's drunk and asleep. He won't wake up from that for a while." Edmund gently nibbled on her ears. Her nether regions turned moist. Her fingers trembled. Her nipples perked up. 

She gulped and her eyes locked on Edmund's body. She wasn't going to say yes. She resisted with her entire willpower. "-no. I can't. Not- not at home."

"Really?" Edmund's hand touched her cheeks, then her neck. One of his fingers caressed the top of her shirt, just around her breasts. "Alright."

Edmund stood next to her, and actually began to help her with the dishes. She looked at him, unable to believe it. She thought he would continue to tempt her. The two cleaned up soon after. 

"There. Done." Edmund said, as the last of the dishes was done. He then leaned over and whispered. "Let me know if you need any other cleaning."

Her body throbbed. She thought he was going to push it further. Instead, Edmund walked outside and sat on their sofa. Her heart pounded, but she tried to calm herself down. She looked at her husband happily sleeping on the table. 

"You- you're planning on just sitting here?" Sara asked. 

Edmund smiled. "Should I leave?"

"-yes. My husband's asleep." 

"I'll leave after I get a hug and a kiss."

"-what- no." Sara said. 

"Just a hug and a kiss, and I'll go out the door." Edmund repeated. 

Sara sighed. "Fine." 

Edmund patted the sofa seat next to him, and Sara sat down. Their lips met, and Sara's body trembled in excitement. After a week of work from Edmund, her body craved his taste, and she kissed him passionately. Once their lips were locked, her mind was shut off. She hugged him tightly, and Edmund did the same. 

Their tongues tangled. His fingers fondled her body. The desires she tried to control began to leak out. 

Edmund touched her, fingered her, and squeezed her sensitve parts some more. He could feel her panties turn moist. Her nipples were erect. She was so close, and naturally, he pulled his lips away. "Well, one kiss, and one hug. I'm leaving now."

Sara was conflicted. Her body was so close to getting the relief it so needed. "-You!"

Her husband was sleeping. He whispered into her ears. "You want more?"

Her heart pounded, and once more, her willpower battled against her desires. This time, her willpower lost. "-yes."

Edmund smiled, as he fondled her some more. His lips continued to kiss her some more, and he touched her until she came. She moaned as Edmund's fingers cause her to properly orgasm. "ooooOOOooohhh~"

Her eyes were hazy. Edmund whispered, and carried her up. He fondled her as he slowly moved her closer and closer to her sleeping husband.

"~what~ what are you doing?" 

Edmund whispered. "I think it's quite exciting to hear you moan next to your husband."

"~oooooHooo~ No~~ please~ no~~~" Sara begged, but her body lied. She shivered again as she orgasmed. She panted, and breathed heavily. She felt his fingers touch her really wet hole, and she felt like melting. 

"I'm gonna make you orgasm from touch, while your husband sleeps there." Edmund whispered, and she shivered some more. Her body convulsed as somehow she orgasmed a third time. She was horrified at herself, at her lewd body. 

She prayed her husband wouldn't wake up.

Edmund hugged her, and fondled her. He kissed her, and kissed her some more. Her brain felt like mush. Her lips tasted like Edmund. Her panties was wet from her own fluids. 

She came. Again. And again. Each time, her control over her moans weakened. Yet her husband still slept there. On the seventh time she came, Edmund decided it was enough. He's screw her in their home the next time. 

He placed the housewife back on the sofa. Her body was still trembling from all the orgasms, her fingers shaky. "Well, that's it for today." He gave her one more kiss, one flatly on the lips, and got up. "Good night, Sara."

Sara looked at him, her body overstimulated that she couldn't even frown at him. He walked out. Sara rested for about fifteen minutes on the sofa, before she could get up. She walked over to her husband, and shook him. "James~ You're drunk."

"Oh~" James regained some of his senses. "What happened?'

"You got drunk and fell asleep."

"Where's Edmund?" 

"He left." 

"Oh." James walked into the bedroom, and collapsed on the bed. "I'll- I'll sleep first. I'm feeling too dizzy." 

But Sara wasn't sleepy. In fact, her mind swirled with unsated desires. Her mind thought about her neighbor, and a plot was hatched. "I'll- I'll go and take out the trash, alright? I- I want to buy something from the convenience store."

"Yeah~ Okay." James rolled into his side of the bed. 

Sara gulped, walked out of the house, and stood right outside Edmund's door. She trembled, unable to believe what she was going to do. But she knocked on his door anyway. "Oh? Sara?"

"Can I come in?" She asked. 

"Sure."

34