36. Housewife Training XXIX
3.9k 10 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You did that on purpose." Sara said as she walked into Edmund's living room. She was dressed in a white oversized top and a pink cotton shorts. 

"Yes, I did." Edmund conceded. "Why did you come?"

She didn't reply. Her mind was twirling in confusion. Now that she was in Edmund's home, her brain was at war with itself. 

Edmund sensed her hesitation. There was something she wanted to say, but she couldn't. So Edmund took the hint, and changed the question. "Why is Lara here?"

She sat next to him, and thought about her alter-ego. It was easier to admit it when she referred to it in third person. "Lara's feeling horny. She- she didn't have enough sex and she wants to be filled up here." 

Sara touched her belly. 

"Then, will Lara join me in the bedroom?" Edmund smiled, as he walked to the bedroom. 

Sara's eye brightened. She quickly followed the man to his room.

Edmund stripped naked, and lied down on the bed. His shaft was erect like a pole. "I'm a little tired, so I'll need Lara to work at it."

Sara took off her pants and panties instantly, and climbed onto the bed. The mere whiff of his penis drove her wild, and somehow, here in Edmund's house, all her inhibitions vanished. Here, in Edmund's home, she is Lara, his sexual partner. She squatted over his body, and slowly guided the giant pole inside. 

She didn't have to push much, she was so wet and slippery, and her vagina received the entire pole. She felt the tip of the penis hit her babyroom, and she twitched in pleasure. "ooooOOOohhh~ This is so good."

Edmund smiled. "Is it better than your husband?"

"~Yes. It's so much better." Sara wouldn't be able to admit it normally. But her mind had been tweaked. She was Lara, and Lara would admit it. 

"Good. Lara's so much more honest." Edmund praised, as their bodies began to move. Her hips moved up and down as she felt his shaft smash into her babyroom repeatedly. She orgasmed. 

"~Yeah. Lara's honest." Sara admitted. "Lara loves sex." 

Edmund smirked and Lara rode his penis for the next ten minutes in a trance. She loved how deep it went, and how each time she moved, it hit just the right spot near her vagina. It made her feel like melting, and eventually, she collapsed into his arms, naked and sweaty. Their lips met again, and Edmund changed their position so that he's on top. 

He lifted her legs up, and began to pound her, mating press style. If riding Edmund cowgirl-style was pleasurable, Sara was hooked on getting mating-pressed. It fulfilled a raw, primal instinct within her to mate with a dominant partner, and with each thrust, even her soul was chipped away. 

Edmund kissed, and then unloaded a full load into her babyroom. She convulsed in pleasure, and twitched.  She felt so hot down there.

"Go home, Lara. That should be enough for you to sleep now. Don't be away from your husband for too long."

Sara thought about her husband, in a moment of post-coital clarity, even as it was flooded with another man's juices.. "Oooh. Ooh dear. Yeah. I- I should go."

Sara got dressed, but she didn't shower and bath. As she walked home, she felt his hot juices swirl inside her, and she felt- she felt good! Sara laughed a little crazily, a little tear in her eyes. "-I'm such a bad- bad wife." 

Her husband was still asleep. Soundly. Her heart pounded. 

"Phew. It's a good thing you're so weak to alcohol." Sara breathed a sigh of relief and climbed into bed. She slept next to James that night, with Edmund's fluids deep inside her body. She felt a pleasant warm buzz that made her fall asleep quickly. 

***

"Oooh." James woke up feeling like his head hurt. "Man, that was some strong alcohol. I feel like I have a hangover."

Sara was still asleep. After all, she had some extra activities last night. 

"Huh. She must've slept late." James said, as he noticed his wife was still in her plain white shirt and pants. "-hmmm. She smells strange." 

James sniffed, and noticed Sara smelled like sweat and alcohol. He rubbed his nose. 

"Must be the wine yesterday." James shrugged it off, and got out of bed.

When Sara woke up later, she noticed her panties was drenched. Some of the fluids had flowed out, but she slept so well last night. She quickly cleaned herself up.

"Oh- I thought you don't normally take a shower around this time?" James was quite surprised to see Sara taking a quick shower. 

Sara smiled meekly. "-I was really sweaty, and I thought I smell funny."

James nodded and just continued playing with his phone. Sara breathed a sigh of relief, again. She quickly changed into fresh clothes. 

***

The rest of the Sunday, James took Sara out for lunch at a nearby ramen shop, their usual joint once more. Sara naturally had grown sick of the taste, her tastebuds already altered by Edmund's training.

"You don't seem to like this shop, these days." James said.

Sara's heart sank. She looked at James, and thought about the ramen shops she tried out with Edmund, and reluctantly nodded. "-yeah. It- Maybe my tastebuds changed a little?"

James shrugged, not thinking much into it. "Yeah, I guess that happens. Let's go shopping."

They went window shopping at the nearby mall, but ultimately didn't buy anything. They were just there to pass the time. Sara didn't know why, but as she held her husband's hand in the mall, a naughty part of her wished she was working instead. She wondered when her husband will go on a business trip again. "Do you think you will have another business trip, dear?"

James paused. "Maybe in a month. I think it depends on what VP Stella thinks about our business with that customer."

"Oh. Do you think this is good for you?"

"It is!" James said. "I get more high profile role, and more visibility in front of the customer. I feel more useful!"

Sara nodded, pleased that her husband's career finally felt like it was headed somewhere. "That's- that's good." 

She didn't know why, but her hands touched her belly, imagining Edmund's deal with her again. She wondered- could she ask for Edmund to help him even more? 

She didn't mind paying the price, after all, she enjoyed it anyway.

Hi There! I finally ran out of fumes. This is the most I've ever written in a single month. Almost 50k words in a month! 

But now I'm exhausted as fuck, and I have my main piece of work that I need to worry about. So uh, I'll update when I update. See ya next time, thanks for your support!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

41