Kiala vs the Dai Hito
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the worst possible situation, but she couldn't falter. One wrong move could end her venture. The hundreds of volleys she had surrounding herself ignited on command, then began launching off at the enemies before her.

All five of them leaped up off the rock wall, dodging the onslaught. However Kiala switched with one of the rocks targeting Delgan and socked him, before he got away safely.

Namia gritted her teeth, as she and Tose, shifted into third gear, while Tisgo and Dema immediately powered into the second. Lightning began to strike overhead, with occasional rings of thunder.

With quick instincts, Kiala blocked a strike from Tisgo, appearing with a blur of electricity, as her own hair began to glow full silver. Then roundhouse kicked him, with fire backwards, right as Dema came in to follow up.

Only to be blinded by a flare of fire Kiala released, before telekinetically repelling her back. 'Just a few minutes, I can hold them off.' She thought to herself.

Instinctively she raised both of her hands up, as Namia blurred in striking her with a fiery fist. Spewing violet flames all around them. Their eyes met, as Namia's delivered the disappointment and rage she felt from her attempt to escape, but Kiala didn't care.

As she was about to retaliate, a rush of ice grounded her from below. She glanced back seeing Tose grin, then returned her focus on Namia, beating away at her as she tried to find an opening.

Kiala grimaced and grabbed her arm, after dodging a strike, then swung her into Delgan, coming up right behind her, in third gear. Then she boosted flames through her feet, freeing herself from her constraints and began summoning lightning.

She glanced at each one of them, prepared to take her down. She wondered which one would be her highest priority. 'Most likely Namia, she seems to be the strongest, but Tose and Delgan are equally as dangerous.' She paused her thought process, as a strike of blue lightning from Tisgo, was blocked by an umbrella of ice she manifested above her.

"Their trying to distract me... Where is...?" She said to herself, as she started to notice cracks appearing in the sky, shaping into a dome around them, with Dema, floating at the center. She had her hands stretched out to her sides as she continuously poured in more energy.

Kiala, started to become wary of what she was doing. 'But for what?' She thought to herself, surprised that her question would be answered in the next second. The other four Dai Hito disappeared, then reappeared striking her in blips faster than she could react to.

Each time she caught one of them, or struck where she felt their iko appeared, they had already teleported. Leaving her frustrated as she swung at nothing. Then got struck in the back, from unanticipated attacks.

Thankfully none of their strikes were lethal, but she could tell that they were trying to incapacitate her. She grinned then laughed out loud, as she blocked a random strike from Delgan, before he disappeared once again.

She could feel the ship leave the hangar, and begin to take flight. 'Just a little more.' She thought, then began summoning lava and rocks up to her. A few more volleys of ice, fire and rocks, struck her, but she braced it and crushed a magma rock in her frozen hand. Igniting it in flames and electricity, before pointing up at Dema.

"Ignite: Static Shock!" A beam of electric fire, raced towards Dema, who was defenseless. She started to panic, but in seconds Namia and Tisgo appeared before her.

"Daio Nivo!"

"Regora Ans, Fior!"

They both yelled, as they countered Kiala's strike. "Thanks," Dema said thankfully. Defending against the beam would have removed the current technique she had in play.

"No problem, just stay focused, we almost have her." Namia replied back, then turned towards Tose. "Tose, stop the ship!" She ordered.

"Right!" He responded, then allowed himself to be teleported near the ship. He raised one hand up, preparing to freeze the ship in place.

"No!" Kiala spoke outloud, stopping the beam and simultaneously raising a steel sword, while forming a golem, out of the rocks she raised. The golem, made its own magma like sword, and moved in unison with her, as they both struck down towards Tose, at lightning speed.

"Static: Cross Absolution!" The golem swung an arc of lava, diagonally, while Kiala allowed lightning to touch her blade high above her head. While reinforcing it with violet flames and matching her golem's timing. Tose, unable to see what was coming was slashed through, in an 'X' shape from behind.

He floated speechless, as he turned his neck back to see his comerades, one final time, before he fell apart. Dema screamed, as Delgan immediately rushed towards Kiala, but was stopped by the golem.

Namia and Tisgo stared in disbelief at Tose's death, but quickly shook themselves awake. "Dema! Calm down!" Tisgo yelled back at her, as lightning struck him manifesting an armor of electricity over his body. "We'll get her."

Dema quieted down, and wiped her tears away. She placed, her hands out to resume focus, while staring Kiala down with murderous intent.

Namia smiled, then laughed. "They were right, she is strong." Her next words, didn't need to be said, but it helped synchronize their thinking and alleviated any restraints they had left. "No more holding back! Aim to kill but don't kill her. We can always bring her back from the brink of death."

"Ai!" Her three comerades said in unison, then went back into formation, with Dema teleporting them all over the domain.

Kiala smiled, knowing she hindered them a little, but their newfound determination unnerved her. The ship had just taken off in the opposite direction. She need to at least let it get near the stratosphere before she could hop on board, as the Dai Hito may be able to still tail her.

She made a hasty decision and poured in as much of her energy as possible, summoning another golem to manifest and pulling back the one that held back Delgan. The two surrounded her while stretching their hands out in front of them, then raised whips of lava stretching the radius of the domain in both hands. While Kiala raised her makeshift sword to the sky.

"Static: Hellscape!" On cue. The golems by her side, began whipping their whips of lava in all directions , as they rotated in orbit around her. Simultaneously hundreds of thousands of lightning strikes, struck down, leaving no room for anyone to escape.

Dema was shocked by the outpour of energy, but refused to give up. Blood began dripping down her nose, as she strained herself even more trying to keep her comerades alive. They trusted her with their lives, but as she took in the scene before her, she could only admit to herself, 'This girl is a monster.'

A flash of lightning nearly broke her concentration, as a dirt dome surrounded her just in time. "Thank you Delgan," she said, knowing he couldn't hear her.

As he and the other Dai Hito, kept teleporting to safety, barely getting a second, to gauge their surroundings. Namia fired volleys at the golems, breaking one of their arms and creating an opening. Tisgo was teleported in, as he took the chance to smash the broken one into pieces.

The other golem intensified it's whiplashes as Tisgo was struck down by lightning. Namia continued to fire more flame volleys, as Kiala blocked them with a barrier of ice, covering the fallen golems position, while focusing the lightning towards Namia's direction.

"Just give up! You're never getting away from us!" Namia yelled out, trying to get in her head.

"I like my odds, might as well give it a try!" Kiala replied back.

Suddenly hundred of magma golems rose from the ground, but were constantly being destroyed by the rain of lightning and ropes of lava. However they continued to make their way undeterred. Propelling one another, until two of them finally made it, and grabbed hold of Kiala's golem, stopping its attack.

Delgan appeared before it just as soon as the whips stopped and obliterated it with a single punch. However Kiala took that chance to strike at him, cutting one of his arms off, as he tried to protect himself, and left a shallow wound across his chest.

He was teleported out in the next moment, screaming out in pain and holding his chest. While Namia teleported in finally seeing an opening, as the lightning has calmed down. She unsheathed her sword, striking down, but met Kiala's blade.

Both of them grinned, as they traded strikes until Kiala's blade broke. However she molded it within secondsto hook onto Namia's in the same moment and disarmed her as well. Then continued to try and punch her down with her frozen arm.

Namia instinctively matched her strike, with her own fist on fire. The resulting collision resounded shockwaves below. However Kiala's frozen arm crumbled apart, as a sting from the stub of her arm, jolted through her.

She had only been given crude medical attention on her way to Alta, after she cut it off. She didn't think ignoring it could actually effect her, but it had barely healed and her body was used to cryomed treatment. Which meant the pain of long lasting injuries, were new to her.

With haste, she tried to recompose herself, but Namia had already taken the chance and roundhouse kicked her side, sending her flying. Tisgo appeared in a blur beside her midflight and knocked her to the ground, causing a low earthquake in the vicinity.

Delgan came in trying to finish her, however Kiala was gone. Teleporting right outside of Dema's range, and jetting towards the ship.

"She's trying to escape!" Dema yelled, no longer feeling her presence.

All four of them caught site of her, flying away. Namia turned towards Tisgo. "Get me up there!"

He nodded back, as they both jetted towards the ends of the domain. Dema was not happy, she couldn't let Tose's killer escape and felt as if she had not done much to help the group. Which caused her to think outside of the box.

She stopped focusing the energy on her comerades and decided to teleport the edge of the range of her domain, while bringing it with her. At the same time, Tisgo, head prepared himself charging up his right leg, with the maximum amount of power he could hold. Then struck himself with lightning to hold the charge.

Namia hopped onto Tisgo's leg, just in time to kick her into the air. She boosted onwards, at highest speed she could reach. She felt Dema's energy reappear, up ahead and smiled. Happy that she didn't give up.

"Dema!" She called out to her.

Dema nodded back. "Get her!" I'm the blink of an eye, Namia was teleported right in front of Kiala.

"Regora Ans, Rozel." Namia yelled, punching Kiala, with the hottest violet flames she muster. Striking her back down to the ground.

The Dai Hito landed all around her, falling unconscious and seizing. They were also experiencing side effects, from overusing their abilities in such a short time, but didn't falter.

Namia looked up at the sky, then pointed her palm towards the ships direction. "Burn." A ball of fire, shot at the speed sound and constantly increased its acceleration, until it hit its target.

"You're still a child, yet thought you could play with us?" Namia shook her head.

Kiala, watched the plume of smoke and fire, from what was her escape, fizz out in the night sky. Then her eyes drooped shut.

0