Friend indeed
495 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inoichi was looking at Sato. He wondering who this boy was. He knew all of Ino's friends, but he had never seen Sato. 

As far as he knew, Ino wouldn't act so close with someone she just met, Ino clearly knew Sato for a long time.

Then how on earth was he seeing Sato for the first time?

"Ino! You didn't tell your father about me?? How could you, after everything we have been through?"

But when Sato exclaimed in shock with his hand on his chest, Inoichi's face became hard to look at.

'Everything they been through?? What is this everything brat! Be more specific!!'

Inoichi was screaming in his head, but his lips still formed a stiff smile.

"Ahem, what do mean?"

Inoichi asked dryly, Sato smiled and narrowed his eyes. He looked at the panicking Ino and said happily. 

"How can I say it in public.. so shameful!"

Inoichi's almost flipped the table, he ignored Sato and directly spoke to Ino

"Ino, can you introduce your.. friend..? To me."

Ino gritted her teeth. It's over, her father was angry. 

She was squeezing Sato hand with resentment, Sato was definitely taking revenge on her. She was just kidding back at the tower okay?

"Dad.. that.."

Ino was trying to frame his words, but Inoichi was getting impatient, he was about to run over and grab Sato by collar, when Shikaku patted his shoulder. 

"Realx Inoichi, Sato Nii is pulling your leg."

Shikaku said, easing the atmosphere, Inoichi's hot emotions snapped back to normal.

Now instead of anger, he was sweating. He was almost tricked by Sato. 

'Sato Nii? THAT Sato Nii?? Shit!'

'Thank you Shikaku, if you were any late I wound end up like that Hyuga elder all those years back.'

Inoichi wiped his sweat, Sato was infamous in Konoha, for what he did to the Hyuga elder when he first came to konoha.

Inoichi was sure this bastard was trying to trick him as well. He dodged a bullet!

"Sato Nii, you were joking with me, hahaha."

Inoichi laughed while wiping his sweat. God, how did Ino become so close with Sato Nii. 

'Wait, dad is afraid? Dad is afraid of Sato? Is it because he is a foreign ninja?'

Ino was shocked, she had no idea why her dad could be afraid of Sato. Sato was a great guy! 

Ino simply assumed her dad must be nervous because Sato was a foreign ninja.

"Dad, don't disturb us, it's Choji's treat today."

"Come on Sato kun, let's go!"

Ino hugged Sato's arm, this time with confidence because her dad seemed afraid of Sato.

Sato allowed himself to be dragged by Ino, he just turned back once and smiled at Inoichi. Which was enough to spook Inoichi. 

With trembling lips, Inoichi asked Shikaku. 

"Is Sato Nii interested in Ino? Was he warning me just now?"

Shikaku rubbed his forehead, this was such a drag. 

"I think Ino is the one who's interested in him. He was just messing with you."

"Those four have a good relationship, Shikamaru just told me."

Shikaku patted Inoichi's back, which made the guy sigh in relief. He was incredibly stressed that Sato will take Ino like he took the Hyuga heiress all those years ago.

Back to Sato's group, Ino was feeding Sato while asking questions.

"So she's really your wife not your girlfriend?"

Ino asked, Sato nodded while chewing some barbecue. 

"Yup, we married quickly because her mother was dying, she wanted to see our marriage before that."

Sato explained casually, but Ino was understanding this in a completely different way.

'Sato kun was forced to marry! How cruel.'

Ino smiled and fed Sato another spoon.

"So you don't like you wife?"

Sato looked at her weirdly, where did that one come from.

"What? No way, she's great. Hinata is wonderful."

Sato told his stance clearly, but once again Ino heard something completely different. 

'He's so nice, even if he was forced to marry he doesn't hate her. He is such a dream guy!'

Ino smiled even brighter, it was like Sato was praising her, not Hinata. Sato was weirded out by her, her smell was getting more and more excited for some reason. 

"By the way Sato, I heard there were two teams from the hidden cloud. I only saw one?"

Thankfully, Shikamaru saw Ino's mood and decided to cut in. Making Sato look at him gratefully.

"Sigh.. they were killed Shikamaru, they were killed by Orochimaru in the chunin exams."

Sato dropped top secret news casually, which made Shikamaru, Ino and Choji pause.

"You are joking right? Orochimaru is Konoha's S class rebel. Why would he be at the chunin exams?"

Choji asked weirdly, he was wondering if Sato was joking, but Sato shook his head. 

"I am telling the truth, Orochimaru has snuck into your village, and he killed our team in cold blood."

"This is top secret, I am not supposed to tell anyone. But I think orochimaru might attack again, and I don't want you three to die."

Sato said seriously, as if he wasn't saying everything on purpose, and would actually be in trouble. Joke, he was the leader, who can trouble him?

But Ino Shika Cho didn't know that, they thought Sato was taking a huge risk for them.

"What a drag, we won't tell anyone."

Shikamaru immediately made his stance clear, Sato was trying to help them as a friend. The least they could do was play along.

"Don't worry Sato kun, we will be careful. if Orochimaru is going to attack, I think we should stay together."

"We can run away if we see him."

Ino chimed in and suggested a group up. But Sato hummed and tapped the table. 

"I would love to, but I am thinking of attacking Orochimaru."

"If you guys stay with me, you will be in more danger."

Sato appreciated the gesture, but he wasn't going to put them them in trouble for no reason. 

"What?! Sato kun I know you are upset but that's Orochimaru. None of us can beat him."

"He's a legendary sanin!"

Ino exclaimed, she didn't think Sato was crazy enough to fight Orochimaru. 

"I know, but he has killed people he shouldn't have. I cannot let him go."

"Anyway, don't worry so much. Maybe Orochimaru won't show up. We hurt him pretty badly in the forest of death."

"Maybe he ran away."

Sato was putting it lightly, he had straight up killed Orochimaru.

Orochimaru will have to reincarnate in a new body before attacking Konoha.

His best option was cancelling the attack on Konoha. 

'But if Orochimaru was going to cancel his attack, sand village wouldn't be here. The attack will happen.'

'Knoha crush has to happen, I am just wondering how Orochimaru will make it happen.'

'Without a suitable body, it would be difficult for him to fight the third Hokage.'

Sato tapped the table, Orochimaru had taken him by surprise once, this time Sato will return the favor. 

He will figure out Orochimaru's plans and trap him in his own game. Nobody messes with Sato and gets away scot free.

Advanced chapters ahead on patréon

www.patréon.com/ImagineMaker

20