Chapter 239: Alchemy!
322 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 239: Alchemy!

Following that, Su Qian introduced the elders present one by one to Gu He, making Gu He officially a member of the Jia Nan Academy's Elder Council.

After successfully joining the Elder Council of Jia Nan Academy, Elder Huo, a fifth-grade alchemist of Jia Nan Academy, and the great Elder Su Qian were exceptionally enthusiastic in showing Gu He around the inner courtyard. Along the way, they briefly introduced some of the distinctive features of Jia Nan Academy to Gu He.

When the trio arrived at a spacious square, what appeared before Gu He was a sunken terrain housing a massive black tower, deeply buried underground, with only its tip and a dark entrance visible on the surface.

The tower buried underground?

This somewhat peculiar scene, which Gu He had not felt much when flying over previously, now surprised him at close range.

Moreover, as Gu He's gaze swept over the part of the tower protruding from the ground, he noticed that the space around the tower seemed to be subtly distorted and wrinkled.

Gu He thought to himself: This must be the seal left by the headmaster of Jia Nan Academy! Perhaps the seal was very strong initially, but after so many years, its power has weakened a lot. If I want to enter, others will not notice at all.

Seeing Gu He's gaze linger on the black tower, Su Qian pointed at the tower and introduced: "Elder Gu, this is our Jia Nan Academy's inner courtyard's so-called cultivation accelerator, the Sky-Blazing Qi Refining Tower! However, it needs to be temporarily closed for a while due to some recent issues."

Gu He guessed that the issues mentioned by Su Qian were likely due to the turmoil caused by a Falling Heart Flame. Without revealing anything, he sighed, "Oh, so this is the legendary Sky-Blazing Qi Refining Tower, no wonder it's so majestic."

"Haha! All these are the achievements of the predecessors of Jia Nan Academy."

Hearing Gu He's praise for the things within Jia Nan Academy, a proud smile appeared on Su Qian's face.

"When the Sky-Blazing Qi Refining Tower is open again, I must enter and experience it for myself!"

"Good, since Elder Gu is interested, I will definitely inform Elder Gu in time!" Su Qian nodded seriously.

...

"Let's go! Let's see other places."

After staying there for a short while, the three of them left.

Walking continuously, Gu He noticed that Elder Huo, who was following beside him, always had a hesitant expression on his face.

Seeing this very clearly, Gu He directly said, "Elder Huo, do you have something you want to tell me?"

Hearing Gu He's question, Su Qian also turned his gaze.

Seeing the looks from both of them, Elder Huo's face turned red, and he somewhat embarrassedly said to Gu He, "Elder Gu, I have collected some materials for refining a sixth-grade medicinal pill and would like to ask for your help in refining it."

Gu He did not expect that the first person to seek him out for alchemy after joining Jia Nan Academy would be Elder Huo, the highest-level alchemist there before his arrival.

Looking at the alchemy materials handed over by the other party, Gu He narrowed his eyes and did not immediately respond.

As a high-level alchemist, if he agreed to any request for alchemy, how would that reflect his value?

"Haha!"

In this silent atmosphere, Elder Huo suddenly laughed, breaking the somewhat awkward scene.

"It was impolite of me. Elder Gu has just arrived today and must be tired. Here, I have prepared three sets of materials for refining a sixth-grade medicinal pill. You can take them first and refine them when you have time," Elder Huo said, taking out two more sets of identical materials from his storage ring.

"Since Elder Huo is so sincere, how could I refuse?"

Seeing this, Gu He discreetly accepted all three sets of materials.

"Seeing how eager Elder Huo is for this medicinal pill, I will refine it for you now."

As he finished speaking, a blazing alchemy flame appeared in Gu He's palm, to the astonishment of Elder Huo and Su Qian.

"Elder Gu, are you planning to refine without a cauldron?" Elder Huo was shocked by Gu He's technique and, after regaining his composure, his eyes widened, not wanting to miss any detail.

With just a glance at the materials provided by Elder Huo, Gu He knew what kind of pill he was expected to refine.

It was a pill similar to the sixth-grade Huangji Pill in effects, but its effects were even more potent, significantly aiding those at the Dou Emperor realm in enhancing their strength.

Given Gu He's current realm and his control over alchemy, he was fully capable of refining a sixth-grade medicinal pill without the need for an alchemy cauldron.

Moreover, he was using the most basic Dou Qi flame for alchemy.

Under their watchful eyes, the alchemy flame in Gu He's hands grew increasingly intense.

He took out one precious herb after another, which then floated in the void in front of him, enveloped in a strong Dou Qi, shining like tiny, glowing orbs, quite dazzling.

"This power is... the peak of the Dou Emperor realm."

"Wasn't it rumored that Gu He was only at the Dou King level? Even I failed to detect his true strength just now."

Su Qian was also greatly shocked by the power of Gu He's Dou Qi.

At this moment, Gu He reviewed the method of refining this particular pill in his mind, then without any delay, started adding the precious herbs into the alchemy flame.

Under the refinement of the alchemy flame, these herbs were quickly turned to ash, and drops of pure medicinal liquid were enveloped by Gu He's soul power at the center of the alchemy flame.

Seeing Gu He's rough method of pill refining, Elder Huo's face grew tense.

There were only three sets of materials in total; he hoped not all would be wasted.

Despite his worries, Elder Huo dared not interrupt Gu He at this crucial moment.

In his widened eyes, the dozens of different colored medicinal liquids were divided into four groups, each merging separately.

In the end, only four slightly larger drops of mixed medicinal liquid quietly lay in the center of the alchemy flame.

So fast!

Watching Gu He refine pills from close quarters, Elder Huo was finally convinced by Gu He's methods.

Such alchemy techniques were beyond anything he had dared to imagine before.

To control four groups of medicinal liquids to merge separately required an immense amount of soul power and alchemical knowledge!

Moreover, this was done without using an alchemy cauldron.

Seeing this miraculous technique, Elder Huo was no longer worried about Gu He failing in the pill refinement.

(End of Chapter)

🌟 Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! 🌟

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

📚 Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

💬 Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

👏 Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

10