Chapter 241: Taking Zi Yan as a Disciple!
233 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 241: Taking Zi Yan as a Disciple!

Zi Yan!

With a moment of thought, Gu He immediately recalled the petite figure described in his memories.

Thinking that his main purpose for coming to Jia Nan Academy was to take Zi Yan as his disciple, a smile of joy appeared on Gu He's face.

Sensing her location through his soul power, Gu He's figure gradually disappeared from where he was standing.

Soon, Gu He appeared at the end of the last corridor here.

At this moment, standing beside Gu He was a little girl in white clothes, who reached only up to his waist. The little girl seemed to be only about twelve or thirteen years old, with light purple hair that fell to her waist. Her cheeks were extremely delicate, her appearance was adorable, like a finely carved jade.

"Ah!"

When the little girl suddenly found Gu He appearing beside her, she let out a tender voice. Her big, black, sparkling eyes showed a bit of panic, clearly startled, and the golden fruit she was holding slipped from her hand.

Seeing the golden fruit falling to the ground, Gu He's gaze sharpened, and the fruit immediately stopped its descent, floating in mid-air.

After seeing Gu He clearly, the little girl noticed the Jia Nan Academy elder's robe he was wearing and thought to herself, "I didn't expect to be discovered just after entering. What bad luck!"

"Do you want to eat this?"

Gu He walked forward, picked up the golden fruit, and handed it to the little girl.

Seeing Gu He handing the golden fruit to her, the little girl, with her innocent big eyes, took the fruit and then spoke in a child-like tender voice, "You are an elder of the academy, aren't you? Why have I never seen you before?"

"It's normal that you don't know me. After all, I have just joined the academy's elder council!" Gu He explained.

"Oh, no wonder!"

Hearing Gu He's answer, the little girl nonchalantly replied, then took the golden fruit in her hand and bit into it. The crisp sound of biting, like rocks breaking, echoed within the spacious room.

She bit a small hole in the golden fruit, where a few teeth marks could be seen, and drops of golden liquid dripped out, landing on the white jade floor, looking striking.

"Crunch!"

"Crunch!"

The little girl chewed on the fruit, her teeth continuously moving, and a stream of golden liquid spilled from the corner of her mouth, eventually trickling down her chin. The hard fruit, in the mouth of this little girl, seemed like an ordinary snack, easily crushed and swallowed.

Seeing the little girl eating the fruit, which was used as a medicinal ingredient, Gu He sighed internally. Indeed, having the bloodline of the Taixu Ancient Dragon, she could disregard the wild medicinal strength of the ingredients. If he could take her as a disciple, his cultivation would surely surge again.

Thinking this, Gu He, with a smile, asked the little girl, "Little one, does this taste good?"

Hearing Gu He's question, the little girl quickly swallowed the fruit in her mouth and then mumbled, "It's not tasty! Actually, it's very nasty!"

But after saying this, the little girl showed a pitiful look and added, "But, if I want to grow up, I must eat these things."

"Oh, is it because of the powerful energy contained in it that you eat it?" Gu He asked with a smile.

"Mhm!" The little girl nodded, then continued to nibble on the golden fruit in her hand.

"Do you want to eat delicious pills made from these ingredients?" As he spoke, Gu He lifted his hand and drew a medicinal herb that looked like a white radish from a jade plate on the counter.

"Refining?"

"You are an alchemist!"

The little girl exclaimed softly, and under her curious gaze, a blazing pill flame appeared in Gu He's hand, instantly illuminating the entire room with a red glow.

After quickly throwing the radish-like medicinal herb into the pill flame, Gu He took out a cherry-sized red fruit from his spatial ring and added it to the pill flame.

In less than a minute, the two ingredients were compressed and fused into a pill the size of a longan, adorned with red and white patterns.

"Ah, it smells so good!"

Sniffing the fragrant aroma emanating from the pill in Gu He's hand, the little girl's eyes immediately lit up as if they could glow.

"Here, eat it!"

Gu He handed the pill to her without a second thought.

Hehe!

The little girl giggled, excitedly took the pill from Gu He's hand, and swallowed it without hesitation.

Chewing gently, a look of sheer enjoyment appeared on the little girl's face.

Soon, the pill, chewed up and swallowed by the little girl, turned into streams of pure and wild medicinal strength that flowed throughout her body.

"It's sweet, so tasty! Can you refine some more for me now?"

After finishing the pill, the little girl licked her lips, looking utterly satisfied.

"This..." Seeing this, Gu He pretended to be somewhat troubled and said, "Well, refining these pills does take quite a bit of effort, but..."

"But what!"

Seeing Gu He hesitating, the little girl became a bit anxious.

"If it's for my disciples, then a little effort is nothing."

"Disciple?" Catching the important piece of information in Gu He's words, the little girl mumbled, "So, being your disciple means I can eat such delicious pills every day!"

"Correct, my disciples get to eat these kinds of pills every day!" Gu He affirmed with certainty.

"Then I want to be your disciple too!" The little girl suddenly tugged at Gu He's trousers excitedly, "Please take me as your disciple."

"I don't even know what your name is, little one!" Gu He asked with a smile on his face.

"Zi Yan, my name is Zi Yan." Zi Yan quickly said, still shaking Gu He's trousers.

"Alright, stop shaking. Remember your master's name. Gu He!"

"Gu He!"

Repeating the name, a look of ecstatic joy appeared on Zi Yan's face.

"So, you agree?"

"Hehe! Can teacher refine a few more of those pills for me now?"

"Yes, but we'll have to wait a bit. Let's get out of here first," Gu He nodded and said.

"Oh!"

"If that's the case, then I'll take a bit more with me."

After saying that, Zi Yan reached for the jade plate, the seals on it seemingly having no effect on her. She took seven or eight herbs before stopping.

However, what Gu He did next made Zi Yan's eyes widen in shock.

With a gentle lift of his hand, all the medicinal herbs on the cabinets along the entire corridor flew towards his storage ring.

(End of Chapter)

I will do a mass release today. number of chapters is unknown even to me. but it will be 3 chapters minimum.

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

9