Part 73: Come to bed
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It made her stomach do a little crazy dance. And then he went in for another plunge, sucking her lips with no small appetite. This was beyond passionate. This kiss put out so much emotion that it made her moan. 

"Okay, I promise we'll keep this night anonymous," Logan vowed, relishing in the moan from his mysterious woman. It sounded a little like that Apple, and Evonne's face popped into his head.

No, get out! Don't think about the Apple tonight. Logan pushed Evonne's image to the back of his mind again. Tonight, you are going to get laid and have the time of your life. But still, that voice from his mysterious Lorddess sounded different from when they were at the bar. 

Probably it was the loud music that was affecting his hearing, which was why in this quiet and intimate environment, she sounded different.

Anyway, having his mysterious woman with him right now was better than brooding about that Apple. And since she wanted to keep things between them anonymous, he was only too willing to oblige.

If the liquor didn't taint his ability to think properly, Logan would have thought his mysterious woman was trying to seduce him, now standing on tiptoe to wrap her cute arms around his neck and whispering soft words into his ears, which when the message was relayed put a huge grin on his face and his eyes sparkled with heated desire. Guess she did want to play the mysterious girl and go along with their plan all along.

"Come to bed." Logan heard her speak. Come to bed? Evonne shivered mentally. Where did she learn to spout out that line? She sounded like a dutiful wife awaiting her husband after he'd been away for a long day of hard work. "Anything you say, sweetheart," Logan crooned huskily, sending sparks to her fingertips.

Sweetheart? That sounded like something that Lothario Logan would say. Then Evonne smacked herself in the head, mentally of course, because Ulysses would never use the word sweetheart. What kind of endearments would Ulysses use?

 Not one to disappoint his woman, Logan immediately took charge of the whole situation and carried her to the bed again, then heaved himself on top of her. With one arm supporting his weight, he gazed into her pupils.

Shit! He couldn't see a damn thing, save the light of the moon that didn't illuminate much but that speck of heated pupils that shone brightly. But since his sight wouldn't be useful in this situation, Logan relied on his other four senses to make sure he got the best out of this experience.

With his olfactory sense, he inhaled her peach and orange blossom scent, which drove him mad, making him crave her even more. With his haptic perception, he gently caressed her smooth skin, slowly undressing her until she was completely naked and under his mercy.

And with his gustatory perception, he licked her, sucked her, tasted her, always hungry for more, and his auditory senses picked up all her moans, her groans, and the gentle writhing of her body, begging him to give her more.

Evonne, who was not used to this situation, only blinked rapidly and tried to stay still like a doll. Logan chuckled and proceeded further with his seduction. 

Feeling this wasn't enough, he started searching for her crooks and crannies, kissing underneath her chin, on her cheeks, and up her forehead again, before he released her with a haggard breath.

Gulping enough air into his starved lungs, he plunged in again, this time leaving slower, gentler kisses. Since he had all night anyway, he began by caressing his mysterious woman's cheek and playing with her hair before kissing her lips subtlety again.

0