Part 74: Your snake?
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Then he realized he wanted to know more about his mysterious woman, eager to know her real name, intoxicated with everything about her. Before at the bar, it was just two consensual adults playing the game of carnal pleasure, but now, it was a different story.

This wasn’t just pure sex. This was something else entirely, and he thought he needed to know something about her, even a little bit. “What’s your name?” he asked, his voice shaking with so much passion.

Name? She should lie. “Your Goddess,” she replied, not realizing what she was saying until it left her lips. “My Goddess!” Logan chuckled again, enjoying the game they were playing. He never laughed this much during his midnight exercises.

 This would have to be the first, but by golly, he loved it. But come morning, he’d surely get her name. She started nibbling at his lip.

When she was at the bar, he did notice she had the perfect lips, but to experience them firsthand like this was another matter.

And her voice, Lord, her voice was laced with such thick desire it was driving him insanely hot. It is hot, so hot, Evonne thought. She was boiling. It was like she was a chicken roasting in an oven.

Was this what sex felt like? She was thirsty. She wanted a drink. Another kiss? She wasn’t sure anymore what she wanted, but something needed to give. She felt a tightening in her middle.

Logan felt drunk too, not because he’d been drinking such an absurd amount of alcohol. That he could tolerate, but this, this sensation, this excitement incrementing in his stomach, felt like he was a virgin again, having sex for the first time.

He kissed her again, this time devouring her lips and tongue, wrestling and sucking until he was out of breath. Then he resumed his journey of nibbling along her nape down to the edge of her jaw and her collarbone.

Logan was rewarded when Evonne offered him a sensual moan, which to Evonne was an honest response, as she’d never felt like this before. Logan smiled and knew his woman was ready. Evonne enjoyed being seduced. It felt like she didn’t need to do any work at all.

Ulysses was an expert in this field. She felt like she wanted more, needed more, but she didn’t know what. So she just let Logan do as he pleased until he started wedging her legs apart, which was so foreign to her that she yelped in response. “Wha… what are you doing?” she cried in panic, her voice shaking.

“Baby, you sound like a virgin. Calm down. It’s going to be all right. My snake here just wants to find your Garden of Eden.” “Your snake?” she asked in confusion. “Uh-huh,” Logan said since she wouldn’t be able to see him nod. “You wanna touch it?” “What? No.”

“You should try it sometime.” He chuckled again when he heard her frightened

reply.

“Where… where is this Garden of Eden your snake wants to find?” Evonne asked, a little interested in all the fluffy words Ulysses used during their exchange. Somehow Evonne couldn’t picture Ulysses using such words for anything.

 He looked like the type to rely on more technical terms. Flowery terms came more easily to Logan, Evonne imagined.

Then she shut her eyes even tighter. What was she doing imagining that was Logan instead of Ulysses? Get a grip of reality, Evonne! “Right here,” Logan said seductively, breaking her train of thought, and then her breath was knocked out again as his finger probed into her forbidden passage. 

0