3/4 transformation
53 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bones, blood, and scales littered the cracked ground. The ruptures all congregating to Isykle, the young acosian, sitting in criss crossed lotus apple position with a plume of purple ki radiating off him.

He gritted his teeth as white ki faintly glowed off him. He was told the forms of suppression are made by lessening the max amount of ki his cells could use at once. As he put it when he first tried: turning your engine from 6 cylinder to 4 cylinder, he has never succeeded. At least not till now…

The light flashed and disappeared, a silhouette taller and lankier than before. 

A crown of small horns (two inches) grew from his head curving to the right. His mouth, filled with sharp teeth, elongated almost reaching his earholes. His arms and legs stretched beyond comfort. His body lost most of its bio armor, receding into many small blue lines almost like veins stretching to everywhere on his body. The thickest "vains" around the bio gem on his chest straightened more than the rest. His tail thinned almost to a needle-like point, almost on instinct coiling around his long legs.

Isykle was about to jump up and shout his greatness when a wave of weariness and lethargy blanketed him. 

He flopped on his back, trying to get use to the new weaker feeling. Even with this weaker state he was still satisfied because if he can weaken himself in this form, he could make a form to make himself stronger too, turn his 6 cylinder to an 8. Isykle planned to attempt Coolers fifth form, He just needs time to test his theories on how.

He felt glad he left the compound, when Krustallos just watched him fly off as if this was simply a nuisance he thought he was going to be detained quickly. But that day hasn't come yet.

"There's nothing in this land just fucking snow. But I don't think I'm ready to go back yet…

Did I really think this was some elven isekai scenario- where the princess escapes, runs into some weird ass people, and has fun adventures. Woe, couldn't be."

'Actually where are the cities? I've been outside for so long yet I've only seen one compound- mine. We had a few joint lessons with others from our batch, their compounds had to be close, did I fly in the wrong direction?

'Maybe i should have bought Vanilla with me, naah, he's… he's unnerving and cold. What you would expect from somebody sharing Emperor Cold's race.

Talking like my mind hasn't changed. Dulled emotions but anger and a growing superiority complex. Constantly having to ask what Black Star would do or what I would feel…'

"Mm thoughts and feeling and stuff…" Isykle stanced themself and with a deep breath placed his hands to his side, channeling ki into the space in-between them.

"Ka"

"Me"

Pinkish energy begins to fill the room.

"Ha"

It concentrated into a small pink ball. 

"Me"

"Ha!"

A pink beam hit the rock ceiling, drilling it's way through until white light of the sun came through the hole.

Isykle glared rubbing his charred hands. 'Youd think four-ish years of meditation almost every night I would have better ki control. But even that simple beam is so difficult for me, burning my hands. I only get better with time after all that was my first successful one since I got out here. 

Maybe lower forms are more ki efficient, Cooler did only use one big ki attack in the fifth. Or maybe it's just easier to learn in lower forms. Either way I have like three- seven- eleven other moves and a form to experiment with.'

Pushing his ki sense out to make sure nothing was close to see.

'A year… I think it will take a year at the very most to train what I want. If I go back then I still have 10 years of that insufferable place, or I "skip grades" and go straight to the Cold force because I have a fifth form like his son. Then I can travel freely, and talk to others! Without the overhead theme of killing or training!'

*Sigh*

'You put too much faith in fifth form and yourself. Been out here a month yet your destructo disk looks like an overcooked tortilla- puffy. And two years to go down one form. Shit's slow but it's better than at fathers, training on my own time, my own curriculum, not his.'

Mulling over his progress Isykle summoned a ki disk, concentrating on it wholly. The base for the next three moves he wants to make: ki blades, a flat beam, and part of a shield.

A lot

 of work needed to be done.

GROWL

'After hunting.'

funny inside joke for me: this chapter is only 800ish words so its 3/4 of a chapter- paired with him getting monster transformation friezas third form... i just thought it was a neet joke to play on meself...

As always feedback is welcome

2