On the edge of something idk
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'A young rogue arcosian hovered in the air, the feeling in his chest pushing him to get closer to the hill- no mountain of snow below him.

Something was in it, it called to him, or did he lust for it… oh he's flying off. I guess he'll come back? He stopped, something is glowing in his hand, OH SH-'

...3RD Person...

"Rrraaah"

With a mighty grunt Isykle pulled out a giant creature from under the snow. It looked like an eel if it hand nothing but protein powder for its entire existence and as long as a 18 wheeler. The thing thrashed in the air, but being split open the long way it was clear it was no threat and already dead. Uselessly flailing like a octopus when sprinkled with salt.

'Weird fuckers, jump at any sign of prey, one even jumped at me in the air!

Though this one didn't move, not even when I got close by accident. Would it have jumped if I got closer to that mountain? Welp, who cares, the behavior of beasts is not my problem.'

The young acosian flew back to where he came, the batcave.

Once at the deepest room he threw the carcass to the side, and went to the large wall in the back.

On that wall was a series of crudely drawn breasts and underneath them numerous lines connecting to make many eight pointed stars 

After searching the wall he found a drawing similar to the creature he killed, ki smoothly extended from his hand as he created a new line for the only incomplete star.

Sighing with discontent with his work he moved to the beast the ki around his hand warped slightly as he began scooping up the bones and organs that didn't fall out.

'Carving and cooking is pointless; raw meat is digested just fine. It's barely any good practice with my ki blades. Even though they aren't big or very threatening, the only way to improve them further is a real experience, as with most of my moves really…'

 *Solid snake eating noises*

'I miss soda and entertainment while eating.' 

"COUGH"

'Anyway I finished most of the moves I wanted out here even improved the few I had. Disks, control tech, lazers, beams, blades, bombs, and blasts are now in my arsenal! Yes, 3/4th of them are unoriginal but for a self taught lad like myself who doesn't have an affinity with outputting blasts, recreating moves I hardly remember with no guidance in ten months is fucking incredible.

The only things that elude me are the shield and creating a fifth form. Regarding the barrier however I just had to put it on hold, it just feels like its level locked right now. Like getting an endgame weapon before the tutorial is finished,

But ascending, oh man I'm close. I could practically jizz on it if I had the organ… that was gross. I should have never thought that out loud, but the statement is true! Imagine I, in less than a year, have done something that only Cooler, a prodigy overshadowed by his brother, took years to create!

What has Vanilla, Kammeis1German for needle ice, or even GlaeIs2 just glacier said funny done in this time? Get beat up more, learn two or three more forms? More history, discipline, the little bit of art this race cared about, science, law?! All of that can get fucked! Strength is the only thing this world abides by: strength above the law, strength to bend physics, strength to-

COUGH COUGH COUGH

"God damn" 'nothing like a good coughing fit to kill your mood, what even did that? Ki already burns most illnesses except organ failure and poisoning…'

Sighing he gets comfortable on a pile of snow and looks out the hole in the mountain roof.

'I already had a lengthy internal debate over what to do if the royal family decided to share how to gain such a form. Almost everything was planned out, I just wish there was a bigger event than just going back to the compound. A grand entrance, unfathomable transformation, and a win worthy of me.'

…Krustallos pov…

Deep below the mansion in a large training room where my pupil and I were sitting.

"Your brother will be back soon…" I said abruptly, snapping Vanilla out of his break. I've been teaching him lesser versions of my personal moves.

I'd be damned if they lost and I had to train them more. It'd be beyond perfect if they did well enough to join some elite squad and I'd have my retirement back.

"I will kill him then, prove your teachings superiority." Vanilla's voice was so calm it bordered on monotone. 

"Good. You will." The expected response. Those two never seemed to like each other. Isykle- always thinking of something beyond here, only asking questions about space when he does talk. And Vanilla focused on the here and training, staying inheriting my techniques.

"Break over, use 'Jade Pursuit'." 

Heeding his command Vanilla charged simultaneously threw three balls of energy, each spiraling and curving to the dummy's side before converting on the target.

*KABOOM*

'I might not like having company but keeping you here while the oldest batch registers will be best. I won't be made a laughing stock because I 'lost a child' and the other died in a premature test.'

…Vanilla pov…

'Will he actually come back? You told me the same thing a month after he first left. You didn't care thinking he would rather be here saying "there is nothing but snow out there". 

It was only when the other parents found out at joint lessons you got annoyed.' 

"Hm. Lapidot lance." The young acosian raised his hand, pointing his fingers bracing his wrist with his other hand. Immediately a bright concentrated beam pierced the dummy.

'They laughed at you, at us! Our pride, that's why you started training me so hard." Flicking his wrist the beam spiraled, severing the target into many pieces. "To kill him, I will make them respect us again!"

wowue a whole 2-3 hours late, works been long... ill have the second chap out in... idk before i beddy bye.

1