Warm (Power) Up
44 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beeep beeep beeep

Krustallos looked at his office computer notifications. Bezel #4963 active and slowly approaching. Telling Vanilla to come to the door, he got up, disappointed in his eyes. 

He didn't expect the boy to improve but for his power level to drop? It showed incompetence, someone of his status could never let his charge bring him shame. If his peers ever saw this he'd never live it down, he had to make sure Vanilla ended him rightly.

Krustallos sat on a large rock while Vanilla leaned beside the mansion's giant doors. Gradually a figure came to view.

A lean muscular body. Seamlessly transitioning from the light blue of his skin to the darker blue of his biosuit that covered the outside of his legs, covering a large part of the axilla -under his underarm- with a wavy outline. Until it reached his scapulas, where they become rectangles. On his wrists two dark blue lines traveled up to his shoulders and to the sky blue gem in his chest.1 just think ultraman geed or something

'Finally off his high horse he must be gravely injured to crawl back here. Wouldn't it be more right to kill him now, save him the suffering and groveling?'

Agreeing with these thoughts a beam was shot from his hands. With a loud crack it hit its target, creating a cloud of snow.

"Wow, not even a welcome back, Hello? Well, hi to you too then!" From out the cloud a disk of energy cut through the door before Vanilla could even move. 

His eyes widened at the state of the gate behind him, cleanly cut horizontally, if he doesn't have his defenses up would it do the same to him?

"How come you teach ki blasts the moment I leave, you know how much I asked for that, huh Krustallos?" 

Krustallos smiled from his rock, "Spite." 

"Eh, sounds about right from you. And how have you been Van? Still can't fly?"

"Still lording over that, yet you walk today, crawling back to us. Couldn't make it out there, that is why you're back? Should have just died out there, save me the trouble."

"Crawling, that doesn't sound right. I've more than made it out there, I just need to get one thing from this place. A way off this frozen rock. Maybe a meeting with the royals" Isykle glanced at Krustallos, trying to judge his reaction.

"The only way you're getting off is from the underworld!" The snow blew away as Vanilla dashed towards his brother, his fist tore through the air. But Isykle was just as quick dodging and flying just out of his range.

He glared at Isykle anger clear on his face

"Wow so you really can't fly! What have you been doing krust-" a lazer cut off his taunt. Isykle glanced at Vanilla pointing his finger at him. 

"Fine. I guess no taunts, just fists." Saying this he lost his smile and dropped on his brother before he could fire again.

Vanilla caught the devastating sledgehammer fists, grabbing Isykle's wrists and slamming Isykle to the snow. Stomping on his stomach as he charging a beam aimed at Isykle's face a massive pain in his leg caused him to misfire. 

Kicked off he fired several lasers. Ki exploded out from Isykle covering him as he gets up.

Throwing his own ki blast he charged after Vanilla. Getting in close he started his assault with a swift jab to the face followed by a knee to the gut.

Isykle twisted out the way of a haymaker, extending his arm to put him in a lock. Tripping him and sprawling to the ground the captive struggles to position his hands to hit Isykle with ki.

Pew Pew Pew

Blood sprayed from his arm, he kneed his brothers back before kicking him away. 

Watching him easily use the momentum of his kick to pop himself up he thought.

'Wow, he's almost as strong as me physically. Makes sense as I didn't train that while he had a coach. His moves and form are ok, they haven't drastically overshadowed mine… getting him to overextend and fall into old habits would be the quickest way to end this.' 

Isykle lifted his arm watching the blood slowly stop and smiled. "Surely this isn't all you have? I'll have to attack 'dear father' to show my progress."

Rage flared in Vanilla's eyes as he unleashed combo after combo which was met by his opponents own techniques. 

Liver punch, straight to the chest, kick to the head all much faster than before. Isykle let a few slip in, slowly controlling the flow of the battle, biding his time.

Vanilla threw a kick to the shins aiming to lower the others guard, but that was exactly what Isykle was waiting for. He concentrated ki into his fist and front leg while stepping in making them increasingly sturdy. A crack was heard as Vanilla's leg bent against Isykle's steadfast leg, and a powered fist drove into his brother's face.

Hastily blocking it while off balance Vanilla stumbled backwards. His body felt numb after that hit, but the arm he used to block was unresponsive and his leg was shattered. He could barely feel his arm as it dangled limp.

"I advise you to stay down if you get enough feeling to move again, If I hit you again after this, you'll die." Isykle spoke turning to Krustallos.

Taking a few deep breaths he moved his ki with delicate precision '3,5,7,11,' he once more got into a fighting stance as he felt a familiar electric run through his body '17,23,29,31'. He didn't know how these numbers helped him but the funny voices in his head tell him to do it so he does.

His muscles bulged as his bio suit grew across his body like thick armor. Almost completely encasing him except for the gaps where maneuverability was a must as well as the 'T' shaped area for his eyes, mouth and nose. Two spikes formed going down his spine his spine. 2 just imagine ultraman the next if that was all gibberish to you

"Well, Yujiro, how about we catch up on all the fighting we missed?"

"What the hell is a yujiro?!"

aaaahh descriptions are hard and rarely even fucking matter (unless its the eyes). Just forget all that shit, insert yo self,  ya dad, that bully from third grade you fought. Book descriptions are dumb imagination is power! Buy gold!

1