Fight with Krustallos
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is a yujiro?!"

'Did he transform down, does he wants to fight me like that? Was there a brain worm on this planet? I half expect him to beat Vanilla but to not even get tired. So much training, still useless.'

Krustallos debated whether to entertain fighting him. On one hand a simple blast would end this and he can go back to his office work, the other the air around the boy changed, bending simply to his presence. 

However the choice was made for them as a kick swept where his head was.

'Death it is then.' 

Krustallos grabbed at the boy's leg but missed as he hovered strangely, upside down the boy followed up with a spinning backfist.

As their arm blocked Isykles strike they felt a pain that should not have been there. They blasted the boy away with the other hand. But the boy easily countered it with a blast as if he knew what would happen.

The blade of ki elongated, jabbing at their side. Krustallos shifted off the rock avoiding the sword and grazing the Isykle with a kick. Isykle doubled like an afterimage as he delivered a slash to his opponent. However when they moved out the way the second one's longer blade cut his chest.

One twisted in the air sending a back kick, and the other did the same a second behind. Krustallos realized blocking the first but feeling nothing connect that it was a ki mirage of sorts.

The boy continued to twirl in the air delivering kicks at weird angles and striking Krustallos with his ki blade.

'Most of these moves are reckless and can be countered, but his durability is beyond what it should be, allowing it. The 'clone' is a nice touch. That sword thing is interesting and hurts no doubt but doesn't do much for his style.

This is something I can work with. Would sending Vanilla out for a year have made him develop such interesting moves?'

Suddenly Krustallos's instincts flared when the boy spun without illusions, the sword was gone, replaced with a massive spiraling pink ball!

SSHHHIIINN

The ball hit its mark and buried his father into the ground.

KANNNAKABOOM

Krustallos flew up from the hole created. Their arm was taken from the raging blast. They looked at the mansion with a frown.

'Its so hard to get builders here. Everything is so costly…' He began to glow. When it receded he was whole again. 'To charge a blast like that so quickly. He must be running on fumes. Guess its time to end this and punish him'

Shaking out his newly formed hand, ki began to erupt around him! "I let you have your fun, so don't you darerun when I start mine!"

Isykle threw several destructo disks to stop him only to get deflected. The man crashed down on where isykle once was with a bang. Isykle watched the dust intently, raising his guard in panic when Krustallos's ki disappeared and teleported behind him!

With the durability and speed of his new form he was able to block the straight kick but was constantly on the defense against the now aggravated elder.

Quick beams, point blank blasts, and his ki sword did little to stop the overbearing onslaught. Even afterimages were not effective, often getting hit or grabbed right after moving.

Finally after slamming the boy into a broken wall and seeing him reverting, Krustallos spoke. 

"That form… is impressive, how did you achieve it? Tell you what, you wanted off this 'frozen rock' and meet the royals, the Cold force is having recruitments for this planet in some months. I'm sure the royals would also take interest if you showed that new forms power there. Teach Vanilla that trick and I'll allow you to go."

Seeing the kid glare at him he felt satisfied, having let off some much needed steam. He picked up a perturbed Vanilla and flew inside the compound.

…………..

Isykle laid in that crater for hours being too tired to move, reviewing the fights in his head.

'One day I'll certainly kill you... eventually...'

'Ki mirage worked nicely even if it was simple, only one move ahead or behind me. Would have been better if I learned my ki shield thing, I'd be able to turn attacks, defense, shit even simply moving would become traps! But it costs too much ki for long fights.

Everything else worked as intended: ki blade was a bit weak, Spiral did fantastic damage, Star wave stunned brother like it was supposed to.'

'I dont think I'm going to be a fighting nut but after going all out for once it's nice, truly it's ashame he kicked my shit in.

Military recruitment… I was dumb to think that there wasn't a way to join early. I expected too much thinking we were more civil than to send preschoolers. 

Ah, what matter more is that i have a way off this rock, I just need to get that date with uncle sam… and to join the army I simply need to teach Vanilla how to tap into a form that requires a shit ton of ki control.

I was already planning to teach Cold frieza and Cooler- if he didn't already unlock it already. Even if the time frame is short it'd make great practice for teaching those monsters.'

BEEP BEEEP

He climbed out the hole in the wall as his bezel warned him of broken bones and organs. 

"Why do you beep so damn much, I regret life." 

Limping through the halls trying to shut the device. He found an empty room and got comfortable.

'There was no healing pods here when from exploring I did before I left. Just got to suck it up, shouldn't be too hard for a man with a power level of 5800 while injured.'

Slowly falling into a meditative sleep, visions flowed into his mind. Fighting an endless amount of multi-eyed wrinkled aliens in space, a blacked out figure joined his side in the carnage, and finally a bright light like a star going supernova came, slowly filling his view, erasing the thought of anything else.

1