Titles are/go hard.
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isykle stretched in a pool of blood. Isykle was amazed, it was his first time getting demolished but after a long rest he felt normal. With the odd crack of bones that is.

'Wow whole shit a dream! They're so fucking rare. What's it been, six years since I got here? Nary a dream till now, wonder what it means. Will my series even live long enough to show that fight?'

COUGH

'Wonder if Vanilla will have his pride hurt. Having to learn from me, who 'betrayed father'.

Well if he hates it I'd miss the part where that's my problem, I'd just kick his head till he learns this shit!'

BANG      RRRREEEE

The bedroom door slid open slowly to show Isykle on the other side in his evolved form, leg up as if he tried to kick the door open but failed.

"Wake up! Time to become spectacular?"

‘He's not in the bedroom? Odd, odd as hell. Well no matter, I just need to sense him out.’

Now sliding open a door he never explored before. Through a dark tunnel under the building he found a massive room and Vanilla beating a dummy. Seeing him hit the dummy as if it threw his dog in a furnace and kissed his girlfriend Isykle thought if maybe he should have talked with their father before coming here. But the idea vanished as quickly as it came.

SSSSSSSSSSSBLAM

A thin wide beam of light cut Vanilla's practice dummy short exploding shrapnel everywhere.

"What did that puppet ever do to you Van? If you're upset you could always talk to your family." 

Vanilla rolled out the way and raised his guard to the loud intruder, stiffening when he saw Isykle in his stronger form.

"Are you ready to become great like me? Or do we need to fight again first."

"Why would I want to be like you or need that form?" Vanilla spat pointedly.

"Possibilities: from what Krustallos has told us about the force it revolves around strength, then intellect and science, then social skills. And i dont think you or i will be any good at the other two.

So when we WILL be drafted like it or not- sooner or later, the strength the form brings will open doors and maybe save your life."

His eyes wavered. Running scenarios of what he could do without it, being blindsided on a mission, becoming strong like his father, the higher positions he could get, and why someone who never looked up to father got so strong.

Sitting on the ground still facing the guarded Vanilla he spoke again in a lighter tone. "To be real though, I always planned to teach you this form when I got back. Even if you didn't want it or if your father never ordered it. I'd be good to have it just in case you get in trouble while on a mission, I'd rather you not die…"

"Why would you care about me dying? 'Always planned' did you always know of this form?"

Swaying back and forth while sitting "Saying absolutes will get me in trouble one day... lets say the thing was a gut feeling.

Lets hurry up and sit down so you can train a super cool and neet thing yeah?."

Vanilla hesitated, still stanced up, causing Isykle to speak once more. "Not going to sit, Oki Doki, standing makes it a lil harder but whatever spaces your ship. 

First to go max effort, or turbo cuz names for these things are pointless." KI started to slowly erupt from Isykle like a small flame.

"Condescending it, and keeping it aaaaalllll inside! There's finer points of course but that's what you need to do now, got that?"

Seeing his brother lower his guard slightly and attempt the process he felt something close to joy but not quite there. He tried to be a point of influence or at least give him a different point of view on things since the beginning. But that never went anywhere, Vanilla being in an odd state of too old to change and young enough to believe everything Krustallos says.

He tried shows of strengths and showing thoughts on things but nothing got him the level of trust he wanted from his brother. 

But his relationship to his brother wasn't his focus, turning up his ki sense to the max he analyzed Vanillas ki trying to find the best ways to verbalizes how to feel, move, and exercise his ki. And even worse he will have to continue to find ways to verbalize them during these next few months of training without being able to skip time. 

Luckily or un so mr writer is tired, and we can sooo (insert batman spinning logo transition into dream sequence)

Spoiler

"Wow, I cant believe you learned how to transform just like me in such a short amount of time!"

"Right Isykle, my brother who i have been at odds with because even though we came from the same place you didnt idolize father. However you are mistaken to believe i simply mastered this ability!

I took it a step farther, i have finally surpassed you! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH"


WAAAAAHHHPOOOF

Standing in front of Isykle now was not his brother, his rival from bir- the pod, in not his true form nor his fifth form like him but a dazzling sixth form! He had the idea of it, a gut feeling per say, but to see it, he was beyond amazed!

"I have finally surpassed you! I AM the Arcosian Ascending! Hahahahaha!!

Now shall we see whats stronger: your evolved form or my ascended form!?" 

"Ha! You must truly wish to court death to say that to me!"

The snow blew away from their rising powers, each commanding the respect of the wind and elements!

BOOOM

Together they both raced from there respect positions the very ground breaking at every step till they met!

Defense wasn't even a thought as they both threw heavy haymakers abandoning all techniques! If one were to block a challenging hit, it would only prove that they were the inferior body.

"HAHAHA! Just as strong as I imagine!" Isykle roared, punching Vanillas chin so hard the imaginary camera showed it three times!

"You wont be able to keep this up forever! How about you save some face and we end this!" Vanilla landed a monstrous front kick sending his brother flying back meters, only stopping because of his superior flight skills.

"FINE BY ME BROTHER!"

Ki ruptured from their bodies as they put their all into their respective strongest attacks!

"SPIRRRALLLLL!"

"MALACHITE CRRAASSHHEERRR!"

[collapse]

standing here... looking at the empty title slot... FOR TWENTY MINUTES! I cant emotionally do this anymore

1