Getting ice creamed
49 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tick

'Oh shit another dream? That's two now, I just hope they don't immediately get swept under the proverbial rug because they don't matter, also another form beyond fifth is kinda eh. Like golden exists, I guess different paths for each traveler but…' Isykle shrugs, the lanky arms of his monstrous third form easily pushing him off the floor of his stolen room.

'Spea- thinking of forms Van is close to evolving, saying he feels a ticklish burn during training. Normally that would be a bad thing and I'd say see a doctor but I also feel that before transforming. 

Even if he has yet to do so its amazing progress for four months. I suppose that's the difference between an idea plus a guide with experience vs an idea and nothing else.'

Suddenly switching directions an idea struck him. 'Thinking of guidance, fathers ki hasn't left his office room much. I think I'm going to go bother him hehe…'

BEEEP SHUU

"What?" The perturbed man voiced as the door slid open.

"I want us to visit a batchmate." Responded Isykle after a moment.

Without giving it even a thought a monotone "No." was said before he turned back to his computers.

'Is that fucking Pong, they got Pong here!' 

"Do you not want Vanilla to get that new form?" Isykle paused for a moment, to be certain he grabbed his attention.

"He has most of the details down, he just needs to be more eager to trigger it. Which is why we need to go to Dryce's someone who won't stop before he kicks his shit in." Isykle lied.

"Is that so… when what stressed you while you were out? There is no animal left on this planet that was vaguely scary when we took over." Krustallos asked skeptically. 

"I starved myself for a long time. Wasn't fun." He lied as naturally as he breathed.

"You? Having self control, over food?" Krustallos laughed a little. "But you did fabricate a form unprecedented in our history. So, maybe. I'll give it a thought, now leave."

'Neeto. A little something to spice in this bottle episode that's longer than a season. Like wanting to be a grown up, time is going too slow and I want to leave home. I'm sure there's only a few more events till I finish this long winded tutorial.

I'll just go teach ki sense to him since the transformation is slow. Maybe a game of ki-at and mouse… god I'm hilarious.'

………

Three dots chased each other through the sky. Two of them, Vanilla dand Dryce, targeting the third one always just out of range. 

“Is running the only thing you learned? From your parents first and now your own ‘game’?’

“You agreed to this, your guardian too.” Isykle left an afterimage weaving past him. “Defend and run, that's the only thing I can do. In the rules I've made, of course, would you rather be it? It’s not as fun a-"

Quickly balling up a blast engulfed him, driving him to the ground. 

POOOF

A cloud of snow formed from the impact. A second passed,several seconds, then fifthteen seconds.

"Look at that, you killed him. When is Gelid gonna teach me somma that?" Dryce laughed already about to switch on Vanilla. He already was pretty upset about not landing many blows, and would gladly use him as a punching bag.

Vanilla closed his eyes, not because he was unaware of his cousin's practice for violence, in fact he would say he was hyper aware of it. Being the target of it many times, but also because of his senses spread out to find Isykle, he could 'see' the minute movements Dryce was going to make before rushing.

He put more than 60% of his power in that bomb hopping it would force him to power up to his next form. Make him eat those words he said before they left, that he would not need to transform while over there.

Ping

Quickly turning lasers shot into the snow from his eyes forcing Isykle into the skys. He was still in base form but severely burned

"Damn, either you are a natural at sensing ki or I am not good at hiding at all."

They both charged their injured opponent. The chase continued for another 16 minutes before Isykle was defeated, the wounds from the blast stopping him from weaving between their attacks ceaselessly.

Vanilla let go of his chokehold. And Isykle fell out limp, luckily for him he trained flying to be second nature.

He floated below them near the ground for a second before waking up.

Clicking his tongue after he proceeds what happened he empowered his voice with ki and yelled to the two "We'll take a 45 minute break then switch whos it."

'I should have put a time limit on this survival challenge. An idiotic error on my part, but they aren't going to beat my time, I'm sure of it. Dryce would probably disqualify themselves by punching back, Vanilla won't be as quick in the air as I only just learning to fly. He will need to land in order to deal with us and the defense of the evolved form to survive us- that's the whole reason for being here. 

You underestimate Dryce, even if they're prone to showing a barbarian-like level of stupidity only wanting to hit things, they are just as smart as me. Maybe more so not having a second soul sucking up most of the space in the brain.'

Overanalyzing their two fighting styles and planning what he needs to happen Dryce stood tall next to the teo brothers.

"Those blast things pack a punch, when did your father teach you those, was it after he left? Did he try to put all his stock on you Vanilla?" 

Seeing him not answer he shrugged, continuing on. "When and why don matter. Hey how about you teach me those fancy blasts, since Gelid and Krust for some reason put you in charge.

While you're at it, why are you in charge? After disappearing for a year, you are supposed to lead a lesson-joint lesson no less-, what did you do to garner such favor?

"I'm sure there is a logical reason your mom didn't teach you ki blasts… but like the cool substitute teacher I am, I totally will do that.

But after Van's turn as it. It shouldn't take as long as mine, he's not fast, and doesn't have the defense of a higher form." Isykle taunted. He could see Dryce's slight confusion but he focused more on his brother's hand twitch.

Dryce charged without warning overwhelming Vanilla in less than three moves, already physically stronger it was easy to bypass his guard. Pushing through his attacks he shifted his posture, preparing to redirect or shoulder the hits more effectively.

Dryce spun, his fist outstretched and drew towards Vans face like a freight train. Hands grabbed the back of his head stopping his retreat. A tail yanked away his guard, a moment later he was flying from the impact!

"Deep breaths. Keep your senses up, even if I don't attack, I always can." 

He straightened himself in the air, immediately having to duck Dryce's powerful kick, he shot toward the ground. "Shuuut up, you damn stain!"

Vanilla clashed again with Dryce while Isykle floated above, circling them. Taunting Vanilla with 'helpful tips' (but they actually were) and occasionally shooting small lasers and blasts pressuring the boy but also disrupting Dryce subtly saving his sibling.

Hurling advice and insults with every move he watched Vanilla's ki spike and wondered how long until he transforms. If a controlled environment didn't work then a scenario full of adrenaline would have to work.

And work it did after releasing a short range blast making dryce step back his ki spiked, but unlike before stayed high. His muscles bulged as he underwent a slow transition similar to Coolers.

A laser appeared in front of Dryce stopping him from going attacking, "What the hell dude, you've been hindering my beatdown for a while. I'M Kinda tired of it!" Abandoning his old target and the game he punched Isykle in the gut.

Guarding with both hands Isykle's non-existent eyebrows narrowed from strain as he paid more attention to his brother. "I'm more interested in getting THAT to happen than your fight lust. And you should want that too, he'll be a great fight for you now. Maybe even too much…"

Still blocking Dryce's fist he injected his ki through the connection. He pulled back but it was too late, his body becoming too heavy to do anything else.

aw man work was wild, a constant rush and my replacement to leave just didn't show up so im late to upload

But you should know the vibes by now. Second chap will be up before bed(5-6 hours)

0