Low counter planning
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Team one stood around a broken desk, their point in this test of capture the flag. The first one to talk was a dark gold and light blue arcosian named Percel, claiming to have the most experience and combat ability he nominated himself to be the leader.

Chill -a pure deep blue arcosian- argued for a moment but was ultimately shut down for failing the written portion. Atarc, much like Moroz, were not in the mood to challenge.

Isykle thought of becoming the leader, remembering the years of suffering from LoL, rainbow siege, and Mortal Kombat but being able to suggest if needed was more appealing currently. He also doubted they'd listen as they were already eying him suspiciously.

Percel looked at Isykle: "You, boy, how old are you- 3? 5? What's your power level."

Although Isykle didn't like being called 'boy' no one has said his name much here for them to pick up, only once when being assigned to this team.

Isykle: "It's Isykle, not boy. 6 with a PL of 6400."

Percel looked as if mildly surprised: "Not bad for someone so young but you're still a crutch. Not only am I missing a person, there is someone less than half our strength and experience…" He sat on the desk thinking of a plan.

After a minute Percel spoke up: "The easiest option for the team 2 would just be to rush us down missing a player one is bound to get by, and with someone so young it's even more plausible that someone would slip.

If that happens the best we could do is send the fastest, who i believe is chill, or the weakest, Isykle, to slip around the outside as we focus on defense absolutely.

Second choice they may choose is Kopaka going as the lead, he has multi laser homing ki beams. With that he could force us off our defensive positions and clear a path. The only reason he would not use them in the first plan is that they are a detriment to his team as they'll target everyone in the way.

I have no way to deal with that currently.

Third is hunting us down to humiliate us, which is not the goal and would take too much time, but if Sryo is leading he might. He loathes me." He smiled at the thought.

Isykle: "The 10+ years in this joint must have made you a coward. Those are all defensive.

Percel turned with a scowl: "You would rather go on the offense and lose immediately? Perhaps you're too young to understand but the stakes are astronomical for me."

Isykle: "If the consequences are so high, why do you trust it to a 1/3rd chance to counter which has a significant chance of failure? Wouldn't it be better to go balls out at least get close to the win condition?"

Percel: "If you have a plan just say it so we can dismiss it already."

Isykle: "It's not quite a plan but a guess on character. Basically 4 of us go for the attack. If they see us trading all our defense for a single push they'll likely do the same, to a lesser degree. 6 people at most they will leave 4 or at least 3 to guard while the other 2 or 3 attack, we just need a really good tank to stall until you or our team slips by."

Percel: "The defender would have to forgo shielding themselves to safe keep the desk. You want to do that Chill, Moroz Atarc?" To his inquiry they all shook or voiced their rejection. "Didn't think so, only a masochist would want to do that, not to mention the bombs that would focus fire you."

Isykle: "like i said bunch of cowards I'd do it. And its not called masochism, its called testing my body's limits. Hey elder Mabufu, if the enemy team destroys the desk with a blast wouldn't that count as a loss?"

Mabufu was fully engrossed in the sky before my question yanked him from wherever: "... I guess. Since they are unable to hold the dust that escapes between our fingers… but if you purposely endangered the flag you would lose. You're supposed to be guarding it after all."

Isykle smiled: "Well do you want to go with my plan? If it goes wrong then you could beam my dead bod into oblivion."

Mabufu: "*Yawns* Ten minutes grace is up.

 Are you going to stand here forever?" 

shit this one is short mile 75% outta 100 short. But like if all goes smoothly the next 3(?) Chapters will be bangers, totally hip, and rad dig it?

Also my birthday is Halloween happy birthday my fellow October babys

1