Flags and captures (first half)
14 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mabufu: "Yawns Ten minutes grace is up. Are you going to stand here forever?" 

With the timer up, Percel Chill Moroz and Atarc flew out. All skeptical about the other guy's strength on defending, but nevertheless speed on. 

They met the other team in the middle in no time. There was a brief clash as the 6 enemies blasted and exchanged blows with the undermaned team.

Atarc was briefly blown away facing three at once. A large ki ball black in color swallowed him, depositing him in a crater of smoke and snow. His assailants, Iiz'Nus, Kaah'Diin, and the owner of the blast Winter, flew by overhead, their aim clear.

Chill and the others faired much better only having to duel one opponent. Being faster than Kopaka Chill was able to slip between his attacks, even place some hits of his own. He was simply waiting for the excess 2 to fuck off.

Out of the corner of his perspection 3 from team 2 flew off, now was his chance! He checked Kopaka's kick before proceeding to kick his side several times in quick succession and beaming him to the ground and flying off.

"Itano circus!"

From the dispersing beam 2 fist sized beams zigzaged and raced toward Chill at breakneck speeds.

Percel sucked his teeth at the shout and turned, expecting to be bombarded with blasts. But the blast never came, instead he was grabbed by KIwakwa and piledrived into the ground. They struggled for a moment throwing elbows and knees and small lasers before Percel expelled a strong pulse of ki pushing Kiwakwa and the small cloud of snow away. 

Percel yelled as near zoomed to his opponent, fainting a point blank wave something Kiwakwa has almost always got hit with during sparring, he dodged right while Kiwa flew higher than his arm could rotate on short notice. 

He let out a small chuckle as he accelerated towards the opponents goal. It was better to eliminate him then go to the flag but their fights have always been close and would take too much time. And he wasn't going to put faith in his team's ability. Glancing behind him he saw his team: Atarc was still down, Chill was riddle with scars while being boxed in by Itano Circus not able to get close to Kopaka to stop it, Moroz was dealing with Syro rather well surprisingly, and Cold only knew how the kid was defending.

Yes, it was better to just hold their flag and tank the hits to win himself. He just hoped Kiwa wasn’t holding some insane trump card for when he will be taking the hits.

… some odd minutes ago …

Isykle: "Wait am I allowed to kill/ be killed?"

Mabufu: "Yeah, it was in the paper."

Isykle: "Oh… So… what's your favorite color?"

Mabufu looked at the pale blue kid spinning in the air. What's the point of that question? 

"Silver, its reflective surface makes me… think, past, future… It looks cool." Seeing the ever spinning kid Mabufu abandoned his efforts in answering is his own question of why he liked it.

Isykle responded to his sudden sorrowful change and stop, each word he spoke slightly altered the tempo of his spin: "Hey I was listening, i also like silver for looking cool. But if i had to be deep it would be… black or gold, being able to compliment any grand design or be the center of it is something i can respect."

Isykle stopped spinning to better watch Mabufu's reaction but an almost blank stare was the only thing his face did.

Isykle: 'Man is more deadpanned than a puppet what the hell. Whatever 3 of them are coming closer, I should transform now.'

He took a deep breath as he pushed his energy, noting that his body finished the transformation faster than before.

Isykle: 'The speed is faster and the control seems better, tighter. I wonder how this will affect my skills…'

He didn't have to wait long for the chance to test them out as 3 shooting stars came forth. He stood confidently in front of the desk, one star slammed into him as the other passed. 

The once comet-like star was halted, his shining purple aura faltered as his arm, outstretched to grab Isykle's neck, was cut, the deep slash going through his thumb all the way through the elbow.

Winter mind froze, the pain was and this one was supposed to be like 6 years his younger, so why did this happen. Despite his mind becoming inert, cluttering with thoughts, his instincts remained functional directing his other hand to block the sword going to his head. 

The blade bit deep into his wrist but couldn't do lasting damage. Working off pure muscle memory his leg reached out, but the kick that was supposed to severe isykle passed straight through. The afterimage isykle remained with the dazed Winter but isykle had already disengaged and charged the other 2.

Iiz'Nus ducked as a destructo disk grazed his skin, he expected it to break on impact but dodged when he felt it cut him. His brother, Kaah'Diin, was barely able to follow suit, isykle behind him slashing upwards made his only move to dodge the saucer to roll away from the desk. 

Iiz'Nus saw as Isykles' person doubled doing as he stabbed at his brother, It stayed frozen as isykle suddenly dashed at Iiz'Nus. Corkscrewing over the desk he doubled again one of them was blasted into oblivion by an engaged Winter but seeing as the ax kick was still on a warpath for his head he got the wrong one.

He raised his hand hurriedly firing a beam, his gut told him it was dangerous and to dodge away but he only needed to hold this desk for only one second. The beam went off point blank on Isykle's foot, his body was knocked back from the proceeding explosion.

Iiz'Nus skidded 5 meters back, he looked at Isykle who was bent his singed leg high in a muay thai like stance, and shook the feeling back into his hand.

The 3 formed a triangle around the charred but intact.

Isykle: “This three in one will be the debut of my new evolved form! Take note of my power, as I will note you as noble sacrifices on my journey!”

heres a joke xuz i dont know what to put in this section today

I heard cheese, milk, chocolate, and yogurt started a gang... they've gone bad

1