Flags and captures (second half)
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isykle: “This three in one will be the debut of my new evolved form! Take note of my power, as I will note you as noble sacrifices on my journey!”

While Mabufu smiled slightly, remembering when he thought he was big shit too and what a fool the boy was, Isykle, and the assaulting team were pissed. 

This kid, less than half their age, thought he could defeat them. Even if gaining a form higher than their true form was possible it wouldn't be enough to deal with all 3 of them. And they wanted to make sure he knew that.

Isykle stood there beating himself up for the such shitty fighting intro: 'Why am I alive? That was so terrible, noble sacrifices, ain't nothing noble about this! 

You're the one who thought it'd be helpful, you wanted to be an egoist. No great tagonist ever got power ups without the will to strike? I lost what we-I was thinking about. Just hold your desire(?) to become god and attack or something. Fuck.'

Casting away his mental dilemma he kicked off the desk towards Winter, kicking the air where Winter was harder than the short term dementia derailing his inner monologue.

Winter punched out with his good hand the ki surrounding his fist in a purple light pushing Isykle back to the desk.

Winter: "Wow all that posturing but you can only hurt us when we're distracted? At least make it interesting."

Isykle: "Interesting, what a request for your death."

Isykle charged Winter again, kicking the air once more, then another, then another. In less than a second 4 Isykles were phasing in and out of each other doing different yet the same kicks.

Winter's arm, too damaged to work with, forced him to stay on the defensive, dodging constantly. Shooting quick blasts and lasers never met a solid mark and many times getting him hit, which to his confusion fucks up his ki build up. 

Iiz'Nus and Kaah'Diin stood a little away watching his fighting style. But as if losing an invisible game rock-paper-scissors Kaah'Diin put his head down, sighing before charging in while the other just stood.

As if sensing the new arrival and needing to finish Winter quicker two mirages phased out of existence as the real one and the last fake grew a ki blade on their right hands. From opposing sides they swung their swords one up and one down.

It would have been impossible to block with one of his arms out if commission Isykle thought a true 50/50, block the overhead or the low.

However to Isykles dismay Winter never had to guess for game as the new arrival simply exploded a bomb on them both.

It was at that moment Iiz'Nus went for the flag. 

With his blade already in front of him he was able to defend himself against part of the blast easily until he flew out. 

He curved while darting dodging death beams by 'bomber man', Iiz'Nus expecting the boy to immediately charge him when he touched the desk and was ready. But as he got in range for the blast he prepared he suddenly changed directions going around the desk.

Now to Iiz'Nus side Isykle pointed the ki blade, a second later it turned into a thin beam forcing him to release the blast he prepared to clash.

The thin beam seemed to glide off the blast that defended Iiz'Nus however as it either never stopped or slowed down, in fact both speed up. The beam hitting him square in the chest threw him in the air.

Kaah'Diin was on Isykle's before the blast even hit him, grabbing his arm and throwing him in the blast before sending one as well, making a bomb sandwich.

Ka-boom1insert cod 2 zombie nuke noise

Laying next to half of the half destroyed desk he sighed and assessed how its going: 'Iiz'Nus was in the air holding his shoulder- good, Winter is in the back on his knees probably out for the count- what a dick move by the way bombing your own mate like that, and Kaah'Diin is charging me- oh shit!'

Isykle rolled out the way of a heavy kick.

'Slowly carefully, thats how a win is taken.'

… … …

Percel finally reached the flag, with Kiwakwa right on his tail. He shot several ki blasts behind him to keep kiwa on his toes before getting close. Bufudyne watched almost too closely, walking around to get the best angle like a camera in a football match.

Kiwakwa amidst the dense swarm of their blows asked: "Who is defending on your team, this should be over by now. We should have definitely already won by now?"

Percel caught Kiwa's knee to his stomach: "I'm surprised about that myself but if you want this to end i'll gladly finish this game!"

Saying that Percel swiftly grabbed Kiwas arm with his tail, spinning around several times he threw him to the ground, quickly following after with a fist covered in orange ki!

CRACCCK

Kiwakwa rolling out the way just in time as Percel created a web of cracks in the ground, Percel spoke with annoyance.

Percel: "Man, that was only going to knock the wind out of you. Now this is going to take too long."

Kiwakwa: "I thought you enjoyed our fights, I'm heart broken."

… …

A beam shot through Chill's arm creating another one of many holes now riddling his body.

Chill: 'This move! This fucking move! Ever since he learned this shit it's been 'Itano circus' 'Itano circus' 'Itano circus' whenever he's about to lose! Who made this shit, why does it just cancel out blasts, this shit doesn't make sense!'

For the umpteenth time in this fight he swooped down to Kopaka, shooting massive blasts and bombs on his way. But like every other attempt they exploded prematurely and he was hit with the damned laser beams again forcing him back before he became the space equivalent of swiss cheese.2do you know what they call cheese in space, le fromage

Chill: "I will kill you once i learn how to counter this i swear to Cold!"

Kopaka simply smiled, taking great pleasure in the knowledge that he could upcast this if he wanted to actually kill him.

you know what they call a quarter pounder at the space arbys?

1