Flag and captures (third half: part 3 of 9)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atarc has been staring at the sky for 4 minutes, confused as to why he was here still. He studied to be a technician like most from his batch, it was just by his 'good luck' he accidentally broke Blizzard's Medallion, which was given by Emperor Cold, leading to his parents sending him here in rage. He didn't even know how he broke it being in a completely different area when it happened but arguing his innocence with a parent is simply impossible.

He slid his arm to his side, scratching it as inconspicuously as possible. Of course he knew how to fight, blast, defend himself, and whatnot but that was too much effort when he could just be 'knocked out'.

Of course winning and spending a little time in the military could look good on him and give him ideas on what needs to be upgraded and built to advance things, leading to the plan of moving for the flag… eventually.

But as he was about to go Percel dashed off, with that other one. And if they're already at the flag, going himself would put him in quite some danger. 

Atarc: 'Go the long way, if i take enough time either Percel will do it himself or that other guy will win and move to our flag. No confrontation.'

… … 

In the midst of their fierce exchange of hits Moroz tried to disappear to sneak attack within a cloud of dust.

Syro: "This is going nowhere, you punch me i headbutt you, you kick me i headbutt you again. Lets say we just end this with some rock scissors paper?"

Syro headbutted a punch and continued with the forward motions, front flipping, his tail slammed down on Moroz.

With great effort Moroz stopped himself from being pushed back. Retaliating with an uppercut to Syro's sides. He missed his next hook as Syro pulled away but Moroz caught him with a spinning elbow. He didn't let up and Syro continues the fight, matching his opponents aggressiveness.

… …

Iiz'Nus backflipped away from a slash. Its trail lingered for several secons before accelerating towards him.

Flipping again Iiz'Nus shouted: "How can you not hold down this kid? Dont you feel ashamed, you have one job! Get him away from the flag, and keep him away!"

Kaah'Diin: "Thats two ya fool. Just fucking take the hit if you want to finish it so badly damn. Or better you hold the slippery bastard!"

A blast pushed back Isykle before he could chase. Winter, close to where he went down, finally got up from Kaah'Diin's first attack, arm still mangled but looking better than before overall.

Winter screeched, his eyes redder than normal: "Both of you just get rid of him! He already stalled us for too long, fucking kill him!"

Kaah'Diin clicked his tongue, he didn't like being told what to do, more so by someone who brung virtually nothing in this 3v1. But he was getting nowhere in dealing big damage to Isykle and needed another pair of hands to hold the bastard down.

Isykle floated above the desk. Burned bruised and bloodied but his form held on. He could see the hole where he imagined his ki down to less than half. He had been too liberal with his keeping out his blade and ki mirage if he planned to stall for longer. Using mirage for combos and to avoid getting hit was a bit too much, even with the better control the card gave him. 

But unlike the mirage he couldn't complain about the blade's drainage. As it was integral to keeping them at bay, one of the few things he had that did a good amount of damage.

 

Winter was the first to move after his enraged rambling, a volley of blasts and bombs haphazardly thrown in Isykle's direction. Isykle dodged alert if they homed in on him, like that green guy. But it wasn't a blast but a body that seeked him like a heat guided missile.

A heavy hand crossed his face, followed by another and another. Not one to enjoy being pummeled he activated his mirage again, which struck upwards with its blade. Unlike the last 9 times Kaah'Diin barely reacted to the faint, only slightly twisting his body before realizing it was a fake. But that was all Isykle needed as the punch grazed him and he finally got out of Kaah'Diin's immediate range.

This time a real blade rose, but the laceration was impeded by the brown blur Iiz'Nus. Iiz'Nus lariat forced their separation. A brief exchange was all it took for Isykle to be pushed on the back foot. Iiz'Nus, unlike his brother, stopped Isykle's moves before he even threw them, showing off his predictive abilities and skill.

He checked a mirage's kick and slapped Isykle at the same time, he redirected his blade while slamming his fist into Isykle's gut. And it only got worse, he braced himself as a hard kick from Kaah'Diin bent his back sending him away from the flag.

The two brothers pursued like raging demons. Isykle exploded with ki, releasing a flurry of discs around him. He didn't care if hit or missed, he just needed them to hesitate. He crossed his arms together, sliding them across till his wrist connected with his other wrist in a t shape, firing a thin horizontal beam. However it didn't bisect them like he wanted as they separated going left and right.

Releasing the beam the leftover energy formed a blade right as he clashed with Iiz'Nus. This time he didn't plan to go hand to inferior hand with him as he formed a spiraling ball of pink ki on his other hand and threw it point blank.

It swallowed all three of them in a torrent of hot energy. It wasn't his strongest spiral so he was able to get out quickly, rushing to Winter now on the flag.

Winter fired blast after blast with one hand which Isykle cut down with his blade until he was grabbed by Kaah'Diin and crack over his knee and thrown to Iiz'Nus who threw a fist burning with ki!

TING  BRRRR  BOOOM

Kaah'Diin flew down to Winter with Iiz'Nus joining soon after.

Kaah'Diin: “That guy went down quick after you joined. We could have been way past done if you helped earlier.”

Iiz'Nus touched down with a frown: “I should have had to, use your fucking brain instead of wildly swinging like a damn ape! The only thing interesting about him was durability, you could have handled it, why are you so damn lazy?”

To which Kaah'Diin smiled and shrugged. Wild swinging was fun and he was only here for a good time, unlike his uptight brother.

Mabufu revealed his datapad: “That was fun to watch, unfortunately you lost by 17 seconds.” the words Percel won was in all caps with and counting up 18 seconds was next to it.

Iiz'Nus looked at his brother's rage clear on his face, if he had just dealt with that fight normally they could have won! While Winter walked wrathfully wanting requite for his ruined limb.

Isykle laid in his true form charred in the snow, a hole going through his chest. The pain was giant and his ki hurt to move, everyone sounded muffled but surprisingly his eyes were perfectly fine.

Isykle: ‘Oh fuck it hurts, why am i here? Is this what it feels like to die? I died once too fast to feel. I can feel my booones…’ Isykle continued rambling trying to distract himself from the pain.

Not wanting to twist his neck fearing more pain he didn't see Winter till he had a blast in his face.

oh shit a chapter?! Yeah sorry for not having two last week, and only here. Ive had the unfortune of hitting a weird block of depression, no game was fun and only gave be this sad anger, been fucking up at work and every words i put down felt shit (shittier than normal).

But i think we (the collective of me) over it, i got storm game tomorrow, Andre the 3000 apparently has music friday. Gonna find at least 3 ways to survive in a ruined world.

(Thats it, have fun stay safe bye)

0