Going and Gone
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

oh shit im back (continually side steps enthusiastically) uh no more schedule, shit'll just be uploaded when i get done, be it a day or year so... Aaa

[collapse]

Winter aimed his hand at the wounded arcosian. Beaming small holes into Isykle's chest. Winter was the only one who took a substantial injury from this kid. He wasn't going to let him go without breaking him.

Isykle already cycling his ki through the pain for the “experience” his attention now drawn to the subconscious ki that has made a thin film in the hole keeping his lungs and other organs from seeping out. He found it interesting that it did this without his input at all. So interesting the didnt feel as much pain as he should have from the new entries began forming.

That isn't to say he didn't try to get up and defend himself. But he ki refused to let him do anything but sit up and brace for the hits.

The others watched Winter's cruelty with mild amusement. It wasn't until Mabufu's data pad beeped, reminding him there is work, did he step in.

Mabufu: “You know the way back, dont take too long.” Without waiting anymore Mabufu and the three flew off, leaving Isykle riddled

Isykle sat there barraged by voices in his head aiming their rage at Winter and Iiz'Nus or calling him a disappointment and a failure for losing. All around terrible motivators mentality wise but they did the trick as Isykle flew after them only minutes later.

… …

The two proctors and 11 contenders reconvened at the original building. The 10 conversed with each other or glared at whoever held their anger, the fight ending abruptly left a bad taste in many mouths. But they stilled their hands, they all placed high regard on the Cold Force and if the examiners picked them over who held their ire then they were judged to be superior. Of course they could still fight afterwards if they both pass or to humiliate them more.

Isykle stood to the side listening to Percel long windedly brag about beating Kopaka, who constantly interrupted Percel keeping his story from being blow out of proportion. Finding the story uninteresting Moroz ask about Isykle's injury and how he kept them away for that long.

Seeing as 4 now already seen it he spoke without hiding it. “I have a form that allowed me to fight equally with them.”

Iiz'Nus interjected “It wouldn't have been balanced if Kaah'Diin didn't practically forfeit, even with that weird form.”

Moroz nodded, knowing very well how a kaah'Diin would fight. “So that's what made you so cocky? Well it seemed to have done acceptable work, apart from the holes.” He pointed at the Isykle’s riddled chest.”

 

Not long after that the proctors returned, passing everyone but Atarc and Syro. Transferring them to the engineering department, and the science center respectively.

Ullr, Mabufu, and Bufudyne boarded everyone into a large ship. Soon the ship shook off the fallen snow as it left this frozen planet.

Even if every heart palpitation caused pain Isykle was ecstatic to leave. He stared out the control center window the entire trip, as the empty blackness rolled past.

Isykle spent most of his time like that either in the shared sleeping room or staring out the window. At some point he briefly went to his third form and recovered from his injuries.

Several days passed before they reached their destination, it was a relatively short trip but with people he didn't know well or care to interact with it felt much longer. Winter's ki flared every time they found themselves in the same room, something that could not be rectified till they landed as he was still held a grudge for his arm and the ship didn't have a room big enough for a full scale fight.

Even when they did land, 3 teal hairy cold force aliens took over the group quickly. Understandably annoyed with the task of breaking in the newbie they speedran the bases buildings and their multiple purposes, handing out the scouters and quickly recapping its functions, and the exciting part in Isykle's eyes- the ship docks. 

The 3 officers didn't wait for potential questions, loudly announcing the orientation in two days -cutting off Percel- and leaving for the cantina. Most were prepared for that as the majority of the group went to do their own thing.

Isykle however stayed at the ship docks, never following them past that point. Falling behind the group and turning back when they turned around another building. He re-entered the docks. Finding and getting a mechanic to give him a space pod didn't take long as many needed to be fixed and or recalibrated. 

Since Isykle left early he didn't learn how to properly work the company equipment, however, Ratton, the mechanic, went over how to steer it, put in destinations, and what was necessary. He was overall incredibly helpful, taking his time as he considered this time to be a small break. 

Isykle looked at the map on the blocky screen, the known universe separated into 3 sections. Conquered taking around 60%, unconquered being 35%, and galactic patrol with a measly 5%.

He already made a plan of wanting to go to earth to grab the balls. However he wasn't sure of his own strength to deal with the inhabitants of earth. He was certain he was stronger physically and PL wise, but as the main stage for a series he didn't 100% watch he was also certain they would have some plot armor way to trap and kill him before he could take them.

‘Wait, why would I go as a hostile i can be civil minded. Yes, some random alien more powerful than they have ever seen comes down and asks for their magic orbs that he should never have hear about, yes that'll work out.

I remember them being a self contained planet but someone might know the colors I fly, Planet Trade, Cold Force. 

And if someone like me is there, reborn (even if they have the sparse knowledge I have), with access to the balls they would be too dangerous for me.’

His gut ached as he made his decision to not travel to earth. Not before he reached 10k battle power and added a few escape moves. For now an unconquered planet nearby, not too hard to find as this outpost is on the absolute outserts.

The space pod jutted as it initiated flight, straight out the now roof which opened allowing its release.

The ride smoothed out as he left the atmosphere, the next 2 days to get there were bound to be uneventful and comfortable.

… … …

Winter scoured the base restlessly for the next two days. No one had seen him since they got off the ship. He wasn't with the others in the cafe, in the armory, not odd jobs, resting, Winter even checked the shipyard but they only documented refuels and planet captures- not that he was in a position with the power to access that information. 

Winter seethed, his time wasted and ruined: “I would have let you off with just a severe beating if I finished this when we got here. But now, if your not found at orientation I swear I'll rip you to shreds and mutilate your damned dust!!”

The man behind the cafeteria counter looked up with mild interest, someone to end his suffering? No, just some newb with a rival complex. She used to have a rival, now he's manning the slop section. 

ayy were finally off planet, time to explore... What do you mean you didn't program outside that area? Oh no, everything ahead of this will be more buggy mess.

Oh btw yall see the game awards? Who did yall want to win?

What are you excited for next year?

0