Subarashi!
313 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*******************************************************

The woman in front of me is the mother of Motohama, from what I can guess. Judging from her appearance, she looks like she is in her 30's. She is dressed like a corporate worker, is she going to her office? She does resemble somehow like my mom in previous life.' thought Motohama seeing his mom.

"What are you looking at Motohama? Get up from your bed and let me fold your bedsheets." said his mother in troublesome tone like she was in a hurry.

"Don't worry I will do it myself, you can leave for your job" replied Motohama scratching his itching head.

"Then do it already, You got only 10 minutes left before your academy gets started. I have kept your breakfast on the dining table, finish it all or I will finish you off when I return from the office and don't forget to lock the house before leaving…" saying all that in a single breath, his mom left in a hurry.

Damn it, I really need to hurry or else I will get punished by that strict student council president devil, not to mention she is a real devil too. Sigh, let's see what I got to do first, oh yeah brushing my teeth.

After brushing his teeth and taking a bath, he came out the bathroom and went to the dining table to have the breakfast. After getting done with all the stuff, he locked the house and started to run at a fast pace towards the academy.

'Damn it, why would he transmigrate at this time? I better hurry or else I might get the punishment on the first day of my academy' thought Motohama while running at his full speed.

*************************************************************

After 10 minutes of flash speed, he finally arrived at the main entrance of the Kuoh academy, where two girls were standing in front of him carrying a serious expression on their face

"You are 10 minutes late Motohama, care to explain for your late arrival." asked the girl in glasses with crossed arms in a stern tone.

Sona Sitri, the devil heiress of Sitri Clan. Sona is a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes, wearing the Kuoh academy's uniform. From her expression it's not that hard to analyze that she is angry to see him coming late at the academy.

Behind her, was one of her peerage member standing with a cardboard in her hand.

Regaining his breath for a while, he maintained his posture and looked at her. He then pushed his glasses up and replied without breaking his voice, "I am really sorry President. I was helping out my mother with her stuff and she was getting late for her office, I will make sure it won't happen next time."

He did a bow to show how much he felt sorry for his behaviour, seeing this Sona sighed and replied, "Just don't make it a habit of getting late, from next time I won't be lenient enough to spare you and if you repeat this you will be punished"

"I understand" said Motohama pushing up his glasses.

"Now go to your classroom" said Sona.

Without repying her, he went running towards his classroom, leaving the two girls to their discussion. He was tired of running so much, just after he got transmigrated in this world.

****************************************************

-- Classroom --

"I am right here, Miss"

"You are late" said the teacher with a displeased tone.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." replied Motohama.

Seeing him apologizing, the teacher sighed at him.

"Sigh, Alright. Take your seat and don't try to disturb the class while I am taking the attendance. Next… Minato.."

Taking his seat, he saw one of his partner who was completely bald.

"Hey Motohama, why did you arrive late today?"

If I could remember correctly his name is Matsuda, the one of trio and close friend of Motohama.

"I woke up late today." replied Motohama wiping the sweat off his face with the handkerchief.

"Hehe, looks like you were watching the new collection I gave you yesterday all night." said Matsuda with a knowing smile on his face.

When he said that, the girl beside him looked at us with a hateful glare as if we were some kind of trash. Well I don't care, she is just a nobody side character in the story.

"Not really, I didn't watch it yet. Maybe today.." before he could finish his sentence the teacher started to teach the class and told everyone to take out their books.

Getting bored from the lecture, he decided to access his gacha system. Upon closing his eyes and opening it again, a blue screen appeared in front of him with a text message on it.

[ Congratulations for your successfull transmigration in the afterlife. ]

[ You have been blessed with a gacha system which provides you tasks and upon completion of them, you get the rewards which are completely random. You might get Aizen's spectacles to whitebeard's ship. Anything can come out in rewards, so don't get surprised. ]

'I am happy with having a system to back me up, I don't care if I get weird stuff in between. The gacha system is like a hand of god over me.' thought Motohama.

He noticed a notification on the corner of the blue screen and upon clicking it, a new message popped in front of him.

[ Congratulations, you have got a starter gacha ticket, reward might not be what you want, but certainly what you need. ]

'A starter gacha ticket? Isn't that too much of a help for me?'

He was surprised with such a nice treatment from a system which was quite unusual for him because the stories he had read didn't have such a easy going system.Putting those thoughts aside, he decided to click on it.

Upon clicking it, it showed something which made him said one word in his mind which was 'Subarashi'.

[ Congratulations! You have awakened the WhiteSnake stand. Rejoice! ]

****************************************************************

15