The Girl I Like?
225 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- In Café -

[ Motohama's Pov ]

Should I steal Issei sacred gear right now?

Or not.

Sigh!, I don't have to be hasty. I could get it anytime since he is not that of a big brainer and vigilant. But the ones backing him up and have eyes on him, sure holds a lots of power.

My aim is to take the the No. 1 longinus, the one which is a weapon type and I will get it, no matter what it takes to get it. But for that I need to have some patience. There will be lots of gacha tickets in between, so I don't need to make rash choices which might affect me in a longer run.

But above all that, when will she arrive? I have to finish my homework too!'

[ Motohama's Pov End ]

"So how long will it take for your friend to reach here? It's almost half and hour, since we are waiting for her." asked Motohama getting restless. In all honesty, he was seeing this whole fiasco as a waste of his time.

"She will be here any moment, I just texted her, she replied that I was stuck with some important but I am on my way and will be here." replied Yuuma with a smile on her face.

Although he can't complain about that since he has got his first task from the gacha system and an opportunity to gain a new power. But there was also a chance that he might not get an ability or might get a useless accessory. Imagine opening a gacha ticket and you got a straw hat, that would be a biggest prank pulled over him.

He felt a tap on his hand and saw Yuuma looking at her.

"If you don't mind me asking Motohama, what kind of girl you like?" questioned Yuuma excitingly.

Even Issei got excited hearing this and looked at Motohama.

"I don't got any type anymore. I just find every girl alike, but with different personalities. I like the one who could put up with my personality and don't nag me about choices. That's the type of girl I like but seeing you it looks like your field of choice is very limited." replied Motohama giving a side gaze at Issei with a smirk.

"Come on dude, You don't have to mock me all the time. I will improve myself too, just like you did. Just you wait and watch" said Issei with clenched fist.

Yuuma laughed awkwardly while thinking in her head, 'This boy is right. I have no idea why would he accept my proposal just after meeting for a first time. This boy, Motohama is clever, but that doesn't matter, since he is going to end up dead by the end of the day. Hahahaha'

"By the way Yuuma, how did you guys meet?" asked Motohama taking a bite of ice cream.

He decided to mess around with them since he was getting bored of waiting. Hearing his question, Issei started to tell about the origin of his love story and fateful encounter between him and Yuuma.

- In Occult Research Club -

Rias and Sona were having chess match. Noticing something unusual, Sona decided to strike a conversation with her.

"You look more cheerful than usual today, did something interesting happened today?" asked Sona as she noticed the unusual demeanor of her friend.

Since the beginning of the chess match, Rias was making moves with a pretty confident mindset. She found it quite different from her usual approach to play the chess, so she decided to ask her about that.

"Hmm. Well yes. It hasn't but it will soon by the end of the day."

"Now you got me curious. What happened Rias tell me?"

"I am getting a new addition in my peerage today."

"You don't mean Motohama, do you?" said Sona with a stern tone while looking at Rias.

In defence, Rias just laughed and replied, "Don't worry I am not talking about him, I have eyes on someone else. You will know about who I am talking about will be revealed to you tomorrow".

She then winked at her giving a mysterious vibe, which only further unsettled Sona. But nonetheless she didn't further question him because she knew very well that her friend won't reveal to her no matter how much she push her to do it.

- Back to Café -

Finally after an hour, the girl she was hyping about made her entrance. If I would use one word to describe her, it would be beautiful. Putting aside her sick intentions towards us, it wouldn't be hard to distinguish her from any ordinary beautiful girl.

"Hello, I am Yui. It's nice to meet both of you." said the girl named Yui with a smile on her face introducing herself.

A tall and buxom girl with brown eyes and long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye. She was wearing a white shirt and black skirt. Everyone in the café had her gazes on him and had a look on awe on their faces.

"You are lucky Motohama, you got to date with such a beautiful girl" whispered Issei in my ear giving a tap at my elbow.

'If this is what we call luck, then I want to remain unlucky till my death.' thought Motohama thinking about his current situation.

"We should go to another spot, it's getting crowded here" said Motohama pointing at the amount of people gathering in the café.

"How about we go to the karaoke? It would be fun, don't you think Motohama?" asked Issei excitedly.

He pulled out two karaoke tickets out of his pocket and flashed out in front of them.

I've never been to karaoke before so it will be fun I guess to try it out.

He really wanted to have a experience in Karaoke, he always wanted to try it.

"So what do you girls think? Shall we go to karaoke." asked Issei looking at Yuuma and Yui.

Both nodded their heads with a smile on their face and clasped their hands telling how much they loved karaoke.

'Man. This dude keep raising the heaven before hell approaches us. I wonder how will he react when he founds out that his lover turns out to be his life taker.' thought Motohama following behind them.

*************************************************************

12