Back to Reality
213 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

As we entered the Karaoke place, we met with the receptionist who was looking at us with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to our place, how may I help you?" asked the girl.

"We would like to book a room for 2 hours" replied Issei.

"Alright sir"

After typing something in her computer, she handed the keys to Issei with room no. written on it.

All four of them started to go to their designated room. Before they could walk to the stairs, Motohama interjected grabbing their attention.

"You guys go ahead, me and Issei will order some snacks for us. We need food and drinks after the karaoke session after all."

Nodding their heads in approval, Motohama handed the room keys to them. Him and Issei went to grab some snacks for them.

- In Karaoke room -

"Why did you ask me to join to waste my time?" asked the blue haired girl, You with a displeased tone in her voice.

"What do you mean?" replied Yuuma feigning ignorance.

"You know exactly what I mean. Instead of killing them straight, we are fooling around." said Yui gulping down the water.

"Just wait and watch. I want to have some fun before killing them. It's been a time since I killed a human like this, from dream to despair. Hahaha." said Yuuma with a crazed grin on her face.

"You are crazy." said Yui looking at her crazy smile.

Seeing both Issei and Motohama enter the room, both went to their imitating selves.

After having fun for two hours in the karaoke, they exited out with a happy smiles on their face.

"I had so much fun today. I want to visit here again." said Yuuma with a cheerful smile on her face.

"If you liked it that much, then we can visit here as much time you want to." replied Issei scratching back of his head.

"What about you? Did you enjoy the karaoke session?" asked Motohama looking at Yui who was lost in her thoughts.

"Ah! Yes. I enjoyed it too." said Yui with a small smile surfacing on her face.

"Let's return to our home, it's already getting late. I have to complete my homework." said Motohama adjusting his glasses.

He took out his mobile phone and started to type something, as he was going through his phone. He felt someone grabbing his hand.

"What's the matter? Do you want to say something?" asked Motohama when he saw Yui grabbing her arm with a shy expression on her face.

"Can you join us to the park, I really want to have some corn over there." said Yui pointing at the man who was selling corn at his stall.

He just sighed and agreed to join them, since he already spent almost half of his day with them. It wouldn't hurt to spend one more hour with them, afterall that's what his plan is.

Enjoying the beautiful evening after a long time, all four of them were laughing heartily while watching the sun set.

If one would look at them, it would look like that this was the perfect scene from  a movie.

- Back to Reality -

'I wonder what they are dreaming about?' thought Motohama as he looked at the two girls who were unconscious but had a crazy smile on their faces.

Standing outside the karaoke room, he was looking inside through a transparent glass attached to the room. In front of him, the blue liquid had completely engulfed the whole room.

The scene in front of him was as if  countless blue slimes were packed inside the room leaving both girls inside. The blue liquid was filled upto their waist and they were yet to awake from their dream like state.

He & Issei never entered the room to begin with. The time he called out Issei to come with him to buy the snacks, he sent Whitesnake to cast the illusion upon both fallen angels.

- Flashback -

Now alone with Issei, he started to walk and asked him to join in the washroom before grabbing some snacks. As he entered the washroom, with a chop at the back of Issei's neck, he knocked Issei unconscious.

Picking him carefully, he took him inside in one of the spot and made him seated. He then closed the door and locked it from the outside.

'I am getting Hitman vibes, knocking out bodies and placing them here and there.Sigh, my new life'

- Back to present -

It has been an hour since they are under the illusion, but none of them seems to break it off.

I better take out both soul disc and the memory disc out of them to knock them unconscious forever.

With a command in his mind, Whitesnake made a swipe across both of their faces and gradually the two discs emerged out simultaneously from both of their head.

Taking out the discs carefully, he slided them under the door to Motohama who was witnessing the whole drama unfolding in front of him.

Picking up the discs from the ground, he first cleaned them with his handkerchief and then placed them in his pocket carefully.

He looked at the unconscious Issei and placed a false memory disc in his head about today's events which he carefully well knitted in his mind.

'Now I am done with this, I better get out of this place. I hope the memories of Issei that I planted, will turn out better when I have the conversation with both devil heiress tomorrow.'

With that, he woke up Issei and when he slowly opened his eyes and saw the back of Motohama standing tall.

"Come on, we are returning back to home." said Motohama.

*****************************************

12