Gacha Ticket
351 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

Bidding my farewell to Issei outside the karaoke club, I started to walk towards the convenience store. I have to buy some vegetables and food accessories. Since mom will be on the business trip, I would have to take care of the house and everything till next week.

Ever since I transmigrated into this world, one thing I realized is that in Japan, people are very disciplined and time oriented. I have never seen anyone goof around here, no matter whether it's an adult or a kid, everyone is disciplined.

Getting inside the convenience store, I started to go through the list in my hand.

After gathering all the listed stuff, I walked towards the cash counter to pay the bill. Paying my bills, I exited the departmental store and noticed the weather was quite wavy and chill.

I don't know why but after you get done with the overwhelming task, the joy which comes afterwards really puts mind into a calm and relaxed state. Aside from that, I almost forgot about the gacha ticket which I got after the completion of task.

I ain't opening the gacha ticket in the middle of everyone, who knows some weird stuff pull out and I will become the joke among the everyone. Let's go to the home first and then open the gacha ticket after  having a nice dinner.

- Meanwhile with Rias & her peerage –

"It's taking too much time to get me summoned? Did he lost the flyer?" asked Rias to herself.

Summoning her familiar into existence, a bat popped out in front of her. She then asked her.

"Did you handed the flyer to Issei?"

In response the bat turned her form into a beautiful girl. She then looked at her master and replied, "Yes master. I handed the flyer to Issei, just like you ordered me to."

"Then why have I not get summoned yet? Was there someone else beside her, like other people."

"There was a boy with glasses dressed in your uniform standing with a girl who was with Issei. There was another girl also." replied the girl with a thinking expression.

"A boy with glasses in our uniform. Is he who I am guessing is?" thought Rias trying to think who could it be.

- Back to Motohama –

Opening the refrigerator, I placed all the vegetables and canned food inside. I don't really like to make the food, I just like to eat. But I guess I have to spend some effort in preparing the food since I got no one for me to prepare it.

Sitting on the chair of one of the dining table, I summoned the gacha system screen in front of him and in front of me the completion of task message popped in front of me.

[ Congratulations! You got the gacha ticket. ]

Wasting no time I clicked the gacha ticket and the rewards message popped in front of him.

[ Congratulations! You have received the Ice- Ice Fruit ]

That's so cool, no pun intended. I can't describe in the words how I am feeling. This is way too good of a reward for me.

After few seconds, the Ice-Ice fruit appeared in front of me on my dining table.

The appearance of fruit is kind of like many ice shards clustered together in form of a fruit. It looks so cool that I don't feel like eating it and instead use it as a antique in my room.

Nah, jk.

Taking the devil fruit in my hand, I felt it and it kinda felt like ordinary fruit, but one thing which differs most from the ordinary fruit is not the power but the terrible taste which I heard it has.

"God give me strength to fight off the it's taste"

Instead of taking a single bite and holding on, I decided to eat it in one go continously till I finish it completely. Not thinking about the taste, I took the first bite and felt something I can't describe in words but from my face, one could guess that I have eaten that no one supposed to eat.

Somehow ignoring the curses of my taste buds, I keep on eating it till I finished it completely. After finishing it completely, I immediately ran towards the refrigerator and took the cherry pie out and started to chew and gulp it down as fast as I can.

After finishing 5 cherry pies, finally I managed to regain the soul of some of my taste buds.

"I hope I am not getting more of devil fruits"

Keeping it aside, I want to check how it works.

In the next moment, the ice started to form around my foot and, the whole kitchen was frozen in an instant.

Oh…..

I am screwed.

...…

After 3 hours of cleaning the water out of the kitchen, he sighed and dropped himself on his bed.

'It was careless of me to use the power so laid back. I should have tested my powers in an opened space.'

I need sleep.

Before he could think of something, he fell asleep.

While being asleep he was unaware that a purple flame entered through his window and entered inside his body.

And at that night he got something he never dreamed of.

- At Kuoh Academy -

Next day at the Academy. Motohama was doing something he never thought he would be doing. He was asleep on his desk.                                             

Still felt asleep on his desk, he was awake by the voice of boy in his ear.

"Motohama, the president of Occult Research Club wants to have a chat with you." said the blonde haired boy with a smile on his face.

Yuuto Kiba? What the-

I wonder why she wants to have a chat with me too. I don't remember coming in contact with any of her peerage member, so why does she want to have a word with me.

"Alright, lead the way."

I started to follow him while still be half sleep and I noticed Issei bickering with Kiba about something.

I need sleep.

********************************************************

14