Box.
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I heard the familiar voice of my box number 39234499 inside of my head I was a bit surprised but nothing really that weird considering all that happened.

Wait what? Achievement? That’s really like a game. But I have no status screen? Is it something that we get only after we enter the world?

All sorts of puzzled thoughts were on my mind and the fact that I couldn’t check the details was really annoying.

In games you gotta have a status screen jeez. Everyone knows that.

After a bit of time spend pondering the implication this could mean I decided that maybe reading the tutorial papers would be the best course of action. I was even teleported back where I was send so it was literaly right before me.

Atleast I don’t have to walk to it again. Neet.

Right before me I took the first page of the tutorial and straight of the bat I was confused again.

Stats

Strength - overall capabilities of your body are better in general, main purpose is affecting how much physical attacks do.

Endurance - ability to go on longer without being tired and take more damage before dying, main purpose is having higher health.

Agility – anything done by your body is faster, main purpose is affecting accuracy and speed of basicaly everything you do.

Inteligence  - propably the best stat trust me, affecting how fast you can learn in general ( God approved stat ), main purpose is affecting how much experience points are gained.

Charisma  - the more the less ugly you are (God approved stat ), main purpose is affecting  socialization and gold collecting in general.

Base Stats

Strength: 1                                                 Health: 100

Endurance: 1                                             Mana:100      

Agility: 1                                                     Stats gained per lvl :3

Inteligence: 1                                            Health per lvl: 0-100 (depending on class)

Charisma: 1                                               Mana per lvl : 0-100 (depending on class)

Leveling System

Level 1-2 = 10 experience (10)

Level 2-3 = 20 experience (30)

Level 3-4 = 40  experience (70)

Level 4-5 = 80 experience (150)

Level 5-6 = 160 experience (310)

Level 6-7 = 320 experience (630)

Level 7-8 = 640 experience (1270)

Level 8-9 = 1280 experience (2550)

Level 9-10 = 2560 experience (5110)

Level 1-10 = 5110 experience

Etc…

Stats Tresholds

5/10/25/50/100/200/300/400/500/600/700/800/900/1000

 

What in the..? This gota be some sort of divine joke!! They cant just lay out this information without anything else. It doesnt explain anything. This is just basic template and propably not even important at all except maybe the stats treshold thing and lvl up bonuses.

With the new obtained information that this is indeed true tutorial that is practicaly useless except the few bits of info that anyone could figure out on theyr own even, i panicked.

There is no way, no way thats it. I really did screw up, if only i had the creation points more than dozen of pages disapeared. They were propably full of information on skills and classes that would be way more important.

And knowing that God, he is propably trying to bait anyone into picking the most useless stat charisma and masked it perfectly with the obviously overpowered intelligence stat!!

As an avid gamer, i knew that stats were propably the most important thing about any rpg videogames. I was brainstorming alot and it was then that i remembered there is second page of the tutorial that i didnt even bother look at yet.

 

Welcome

I am God and i decided to save you all from extinction by putting you all on a new world. Im sure times will be tough. So i provided you all guys with significant help for the start. Afterall you were the dominant race on your past planet. Wouldnt be fair to not reward that at all.

Anyways i am truly glad all of you made it there safely and wanted to tell you that there is a reason i am not providing with more intricate or deep information regarding this world.

It would be truly simple to tell you all and everything but where would be the fun in that? Even i dont know everything because i will be participating in this with all of you guys too. Who knows maybe we will even become friends. So without further delay lets go and have some fun.

 

After i finished reading the last word a portal was made at the end of the box.

You sick bastard. This is not funny, i am probably the only one who knows how ridiculous this message even is. Acting as the saviour. Sure!

Pondering about all this new info and the stupid message i spend quite some time in the box before i decided to go out.

No time to waste!! I already spend too much time with all this. Lets just be done with this all.

I went inside the portal anticipating all kinds of danger right after i leave it but on the other side were calm plains full of people just leaving portals too.

This is a new beggining. For all of us.

1